Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us more power creep DE!

tripletriple

I want more of it DE. Forget people that say we "want everything to be the same and balanced". I want to have fun, I want destruction. I want a stronger version of the tonkor! I want the Soma Prime buffed. I want a warframe that summons comets from the sky to nuke the entire map with. I want a warframe that teleports and slices everyone to bits on the map and makes volcano's erupt on the map while doing it.

Give me more power DE, forget balancing the game to a boring third person shooter with no variety. I want to become a god with 5 forma on my warframe, not a firecracker.

Make this the year of powercreep DE! I love powercreep! Who is with me!? 

Edited by tripletriple

I, too, enjoy slaying my enemies en masse.  One of my favorite things to do is run into a group of 10 heavy gunners all level 100+ swinging my Orthos Prime and laughing maniacally as my superpowers make them look like the "human muscle" in a Superman movie.  I want it to look like this :

aDmo13x_700b.jpg

Tenno Scum, Grineer?  Only because your grime has covered me so many times I can no longer get it all off.  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Then I somehow make it out of the middle of that completely unharmed.

Spoiler

In case it wasn't clear, this post was tongue in cheek.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

As much as I would like a mode where I could destroy everything, it'll get boring fast, and the game would die for it. Unless you made more creative ways to kill enemies, more power will eventually equate to more boredom.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

aDmo13x_700b.jpg

But really, can we get a good Hellsing Ultimate game? I'd love to go nuts as this guy.

I don't know, why not make one frame out of that? I mean, we can set four skills, so we sure can get summon meteors, raise volcano and slice 'n' port in there.

Yes, I want such a frame. Yes, I would accept that as an Ember rework.

7 hours ago, tripletriple said:

I want a warframe that summons comets from the sky to nuke the entire map with. I want a warframe that teleports and slices everyone to bits on the map and makes volcano's erupt on the map while doing it.

#ideaStealincoming

Cryo Sleep wake:

nuke-expodes.jpg

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
added the Cryo Sleep wake image.