Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BlackOPs Clan] | Temporarily Closed | Prestigious Dojo(s) | Unique Rank System | Contests/Events | Experienced & Helpful | est since U9

-Edrick-

ay5c9JT.png?1

Welcome to the Home of the Elites.
The home to self-proficiency and comradery. We are a close-knit community comprised primarily of college students and working adults.
So we understand the whole concept 'off & on' of playing Warframe.  We have monthly contests/events and an active clan forum. We have knowledgeable and experienced veterans in the clan that can help guide you through the logistics of warframe. A Clan ranking system that will improve your game-play by 50% (or higher).   
We have 2 well-made dojo(s) to call home.  We are in a Powerful Alliance.  We have leaderships that lead with humility and vision.
We ARE 'BlackOPs'

Epic Mood Music
(feel free to play and then hide the video as you browse our thread :)

Welcome! And Thank You For Visiting our Recruitment Thread! Limited slots Left!  We are now Only accepting MR 12+ who are 18+ years old. 
We currently have a majority of our players in the GMT/EST and US Central/mountain time zones. Also,I'm looking for MORE Hawaii/Phillipines/Guam People to play with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLAN PREFACE
Established since U9, We are an international/multi-cultural and mature oriented clan (for the most part...we are goofy). We are Looking for Casual and Active Members.  More specifically,
 WE are a clan LF more New and Old/Returning players willing to learn/cultivate a strong sense of skill and competence of the game--all awhile having a (fairly) good sense of humor.  Our Elite standard, environment, and support of one another revolves around being reliable in the clan...and for each other.  We are a clan that focuses on COMRADERY, the people you meet here will not only be reliable players, but be people you will or may become good friends with.  We are a clan players can call "HOME." 
You will no longer be a 
lone-wolf ONLY player. As WE are a TEAM of Elite Lone-Wolves. We are BlackOPs! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

71Sb6nU.png

RULES (plz read!)

El1zvrY.png

WHAT WE OFFER 

CumHviy.png

EXPECTATIONS 

x2LR6Up.png

>>>>>>>>>>>> (register and apply here) Clan Forum: http://warframe-blackops.shivtr.com/   <<<<<<<<<<<< 

RANKS

(Click HERE for More Details on Our Ranking System. "Our ranks are Objectively Earned...Not Subjectively Given.")
03R3pca.png

DOJO

cDi1dHw.png

*During periods, after Global Events, the Trophy Dojo will be closed and requires authorization to enter. To visit the Trophy Dojo, PM -Edrick- to receive a Host Invite 

Dojo Tour Videos (NEW!!!)

Central HUB Video Tour

Operation HeadQuarter Dojo aka "The Trophy" Video Tour

Dojo Map Details

WUAqCia.png

fPw3nxP.png

gtz7W9C.png

oCTk6I3.png

0o9Kg5I.png

Ljweheu.png

EyxPAhy.png

JTBJldZ.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlackOPs Archives - Old but Fun:

Spoiler

BlackOPs Clan Lore

Spoiler

Clan-Lore History
Journal of the First Elder

Spoiler

(Warning Long read)

“BlackOPs” Archive File: H101a—Journal of the First Elder Recordings

Decades ago, when the Chaos struck the Origin System, the Human race separated themselves even more: either closer or away from their humanity. On one extreme, the Grineer, became less human as they endlessly cloned and augmented their bodies-- in the efforts to maintain their “immortality.” On another extreme, the New Loka Syndicate are obsessed over the ways of the old earth--in hopes to rebuild it and "humanity."

But the worse of any factions, or corrupt, are those who have absolutely no care for humanities' existence. The Infested—Scouring and consuming all in their path.

As Signs of the “infested” have been discovered and scattered through-out the origin system, not many take any direct actions toward their overwhelming numbers. Or at least that our system collectively knows of.

[section H101b.11 – H101d.09 omitted—unable to translate…]
[Proceeding to H101d.10…]
At the time, I was a young scribe taken in by a group of organized Tenno. I did not know who they were collectively, nor did I know the name of their organization. All I knew then, was that the silent Tenno needed one who can freely speak and record their field operations; Essentially becoming their field-intelligence operator...I...I do not remember what had happened, but I know I was preserved through this cryostasis pod. And like the Tenno before me, I too suffered from some memory loss. I hope that through the Arbiters' meditative assistance...and...time...I'll recall and reveal what I know in these recordings...
Gazing upon this damaged pod, I can vaguely recall of a brutal battle that had taken place to hide me...perhaps, in hopes to preserve the knowledge we gained from our missions. However, no records were kept with me, no logs, no intelligence disk drive...nothing! Just me...! And the likely-hood that I can recall any details from that past disheartens me...
...but gazing my eyes upon them...seeing my...no...OUR...emblem, of my fallen brethren, on their shoulders...I have hope...as they now turn to me for guidance...

They have recovered me from my pod...they saved me. And for that, I am indebted to them...not only will I help aid this future generation, but reveal to them of their true purpose.

[section H101e.04]
The Clans of Old (the Madurai, Vazarin, Naramon, Zenurik, and Unairu), although had their own agendas, it was fabled that they, secretly, elected a small, elite Tenno collective--perhaps a champion from each clan comprised this secret unit and then erased from their records.

Those who studied this legend claim that, this collective of tenno, were a joint decision to represent a truce or peace between the Clans and execute secret missions and operations for their own interest.

However, I believe otherwise. Politics and social games do not seem to convince me of the inception of such an elite unit. My theory? I believe it was formed to track, hunt, and destroy the Infestation over mind before it escalated to what it is now. But you ask, why the secrecy at the time? Why not let the governments know? I thought about it too. I simply don't know. Perhaps it was to prevent mass panic. Not to mention that the efforts to gather nations together: to search and fight this infestation, would seem...bleak.

They were a secret ops unit, with no known names, and never to be identified or openly seen--they were the embodiment of clandestinely and true secrecy. They were only referred as the “Unseen.”

The term “unseen” was given by the people of the time, to conspire, accuse, or satirically explain unknown/Sudden assassinations and even unexplained global events occurring.
The People would first look toward governments, rebels, terrorist groups, and even known secretive campaigns. But none were ever proven to had any true or direct influence. Hence, the hoax of these events owning to the “Unseens” were born...and traditionally carried over throughout the years...adding missing person cases, MIA units, and lost pets to the list of "unseen" activities.

Despite the crude humor in it all, there were some optimistic views of the "unseens." I vaguely remember a spreading rumor, that some Wars and conflicts between colonies of the old worlds, where decided or steered by this “Unseen” Unit— to bring “Balance” to the chaos that these governing bodies ruled over-- Similar to that of a "robin-hood." The "Unseens" folklore began spreading like a virus in both fame, faith, and ridicule.

However even more outrageous...there are others who claim that the "unseeens" also may have influenced the desecration of the Orokin race…a theory, or rather, an assumption, that I’m not certain of either, yet highly doubt…

I fear that the origin or truth to the Orokin’s disappearance may arise one day...because to know who or what destroyed an entire race, as powerful as the orokin, would be terrifying to know...especially if they are still amongst the stars and beyond...alas...I digress...

...Perhaps Only the Clan Leaders, of Old, knew of the "unseens" existence. Either way through generations, these “Unseens” essentially became a legend…folklore…ghosts…and fairy tale…as well as any of the Ancient Clans' linked to them. On the streets, younger generations started calling them, the dark operatives or “blackops,” to give a more contemporary feeling to this urban legend of shadow warriors—as the word “unseen” sounded too spooky and old to them perhaps. I even heard some children say, “don’t go down that ally, blackops will get ya!” Hmph...A distinct and elite unit turned into the new modern day “boogie-man."

[section H101.f – h missing entry…]
[scribe Ver.9 Log Notes: These recordings are scattered through-out the dig site...I will have to organize them later in the lab.
[Proceeding to Section H101.g]
The past leaderships of this clan are in fact the "unseens"--if not descendants of them--
Gathering Tenno and repurposing them to hunt down and destroy the infested.

For years we've led successful campaigns to diminish and contain their numbers...or so we thought.
It was in my generation, however, that this victory streak would end. The infestation found our hidden dojo...slaughtering my brethren while in cryostasis...killing some of our strongest fighters in their sleep...and plaguing our dojo with their bio-filth.

After grueling skirmishes, the chaos continued. We only had 10 minutes left before our air supply was completely drained...with no escape...

Gravely injured in battle, our leader was our only bastion of hope to preserve all the efforts of our clan's legacy and intel. Our clan Vanguards and Knights fortified a staggered, front line as I hobbled down the hallway with him toward the last reinforced-cryopod. At the distance I heard a dwindling and yet bellowing cry..."He must Live!" ...Hastening my cadence to save our leader.
It wasn't long until the sound of gun-fire and blades slashing flesh ceased...and screeching noises and shattering debris worsened and grew louder and louder toward us. My legs could not go any further, I could not carry my leader anymore and collapsed--with the cryopod only a couple feet away... my hopes dissipated.

I eventually lost consciousness...

When my eyes opened, I found myself locked in the cryopod with my leader's back against it...I stared in stoic-disbelief, as he slightly turned his head and said macabrely, "You Must Live."

As the cryopod activated, it began distancing from him as he charged toward hordes of Chargers and Ancients...I fell into deep slumber as I was force-ejected toward earth...

...only to awaken where you all found me years ago.

...But as I sat in that pod and falling, slowly, into slumber, all I remember seeing last...was a faded "V" signature tattooed on his back. "Madurai." I said, as my eyes shut gently into sleep. Our clan leader was from the Madurai clan. Years ago this would've been like an epiphany to me to have discovered...

But now, It doesn't matter. It did not matter to the infested who or what race anyone was, where you were born, who you served, what your rank is...it did not care...it will consume all that is flesh and living.

Once I recalled this memory...I had forgotten about and ended my search of who we were as a clan...or where we came from...instead...I grew more clear to remember of what our purpose was...what...MY...purpose is!
[sections H101.h-r missing entry…]
[scribe ver.9 Log Notes: Dates on these recordings are so staggered. His memories were not only returning but so was an escalating hate toward the infested. Record dates to time-line archive]
[Proceeding to Sections H101.q]

Our small Clan has always been operating “under the radar.” Our goal: to search and destroy the heart of the Infestation. And we will take any advantage toward this goal! Whether it means taking supplies from Corpus ships, by secretly aiding a Grineer assault, or by sending members to each Syndicate (to spy or side with) to provide any intel or sighting patterns of the infested. No matter what the lengths, WE will stop at nothing until we find the source of their infinite numbers...the infested OverMind.
[scribe ver.9 Log Notes: Interesting…Recent Archives indicates that current, Clan Infestation Kill records are higher than accounted Corpus, Grineer, or Corrupted Kills. Coincidence?! This clan’s origin may perhaps be of an ancient tradition and/or ongoing goal… perhaps unknown to most of the clan's membership. Could this be the reason the clan leadership is searching and training a select few Tenno warriors?]

Reporter's Journal

Spoiler

"BlackOPs" Archive File: H102.01
Media Content File: Reporter's Journal

Sitings of Warframes scattered through out the Origin System have been reported. Not only was this...Lotus...awakening and gathering what remains left of the Tenno, but also guiding them to an unknown directive.

Since then, the awakened Tenno have started to gain bits and pieces of their memories back. Some, even forming clans of their old heritage or history and amassing and searching for their own kindred...all awhile being loyal to this Lotus.

My name is Baerif Ward, I am a reporter by profession. But I've, also, taken an incomprehensible interests of the awakened Tenno. Learning and studying them for the past 10 years, I always wanted to know more and more about these "death-machine wielders."
Why have they returned all of a sudden in such large numbers? Who exactly guides them and for what purpose?

They follow the Lotus, but they seem to have their own "leaders" as well.
And that's what interested me the most. I've noticed holographic signatures associated with groups of Tenno. These banners or "Clans" these Tenno appear to adhere or gather to, follow their own directives. I knew there were the ancient clans of Tenno, but I have not seen a "unified" banner or emblem that I can identify or even categorize them to be under. The only common denominator is the Lotus of course.

But tracking so many events, chaos, destruction, and skirmishes through out the origin system, I do not see a pattern of a single directive or order. Again, it appears that although the Tenno follow this Lotus, they seem to act on their own will as well...under another sub-leadership, if you will.

How do I track these Tenno you ask? Well it's not that uncommon to hack camera footages, or even pictures, of skirmishes or raids, in a corpus base or grineer ship -- once that data has been tracked to servers that are well, "less guarded," (and given the right connections) they are quite, "easily" obtainable.

Anyways, I was able to identify 24 different prominent holographic emblems attached to the shoulders of several of these Tenno. I don't know of their actual clan names of course, so I decided to make names for them based on their emblems and even at times their behaviors (some are very aggressive while others are quite calm moving).

Although I continue to find more and more...what I tend to notice is that they come in visible pairs, or more, during these raids or skirmishes. So it was a bit easy to identify the number of members these "clans" had. Some, as little as 10 while others in the 100's.

But now comes the more interesting part. Of all the clan emblems I've seen and studied, I've only seen one of extreme rarity. More so, they seem to have their own category of behavior that is sporadic at best. I say "they" but really I have only seen 1 bearing the emblem and only 5 footages and a few pictures of this lone Tenno. But what is eerie, is that, if you look closely enough...

(video/picture w/ a Warframe w/ 3 stealth figures behind him)

...you can see 3 hazy figures in each of these shots here and these footages. Each footage have no behavioral consistency with the visible Tenno. He is aggressive in one and very stealth-like in another...and "berserkish" with this video. But in, almost, all of these contents, you can see at least one hazy figure. Almost like its just watching or commanding this lone Tenno to do it's bidding. Regardless, I had no place or category to put them in but their own...a category I will place all other anomalies I discover. But for now, they are the only ones.

Their emblem appeared like a shield with a some sort of tenno-bet writing that I can't seem to decipher quite yet. I couldn't think of what to call them either, until I heard my wife tell my youngest, "Go with your brother to the movies Bran...and remember, 'no dark alleys...'" as they all said together, "...or the blackops will get ya."

"BlackOPs." That's what I will call them.

Clan Member Lore Archive:
Edrick - A resurrected, Volt Prime wielder, and the current Leader of the BlackOPs Elites. His origins are still unknown, but his objective is clear; genetically pre-disposed to eradicate the Infestation he will stop at nothing to hunt down its "Overmind."

Prime.Lord.Zhaiyar - A Battle-Hardened Rhino Prime, A master of Demolition and Trajectory Combat, Zhaiyar became the First Clan Vanguard during the Dark Sector Conflicts. It was fabled that he once trained under the guidance of, a young, Tenshin, as he also shares his discipline around Tenno vs Tenno combat training.

Mokeaction - Wielder of One of the Last-Surviving Prime Warframes and was Responsible for Keeping the Infestation in Cryostasis, this Frost Prime is One of BlackOPs' Strongest Conclave Fighters.

Kastrel717 - A victim of betrayal and an epitome of Survival, this Clan Officer wields and is a Master of the rare Excalibur Prime Warframe. Being Knowledgeable in the art of combat and tactics, he maybe of Elder-Tenno heritage.

Draczar - One of Many Tortured Warframes in the hands of Alad V, this Valkyr stands apart from many as the wielder had gone through years of training, meditation, and combat to harness the uncontrollable Rage...becoming one of BlackOPs' "Unstoppable Forces!"

Doopliss - An Officer by day, a walking,death-machine by night (and day), and a Prime by heart--this Banshee fights w/ extreme precision and pre-planned combat prowess. Clearly one of BlackOPs' Most Reliable and Finest!

Verdha603 - A master in the old ways of defensive combat and wielder of an extremely durable Frost Warframe. He tirelessly studies and trains toward versatility in the field of combat--making his defense strategies, his offensive tactics. His potential continues to grow with each battle confronted, making him one of BlackOPs' rising prodigies.

2014-2015 BlackOPs Clan Video (old) and Clan Screen-shots

"Trophy" Dojo Tour Video

Clan Screen Shots

A freaking space ship man!!!
jkvuSeX.jpg

wYoaVBX.jpg

Living on the Edge

xa2FCpY.jpg

Dog Sniff

qFLWmMA.jpg

_yuco's Comic

dWXrfxK.jpg

Meditation

tyuLAea.jpg

L.A.B. (Like a Boss) ^^;

8hc0Lp9.jpg

Phooxy's Introduction to the Relay...

2KERKTS.jpg

ImmaExplodeU: Clan Lapdance King

x3H368N.jpg

Clan Meeting

Bsf8I4r.jpg

Death by Quiver. Submitted by Doopliss.

xHQLOnB.jpg

Volt Chameleon

x3jAr0n.png

Ed's Comic 1
RVlkY3p.png

sZW9BY7.jpg
"WTF?! Are we looking...I dont even..." Submitted by: DeltaTroopa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by -Edrick-
New Age Requirement added: Must be 18+ years old.

Here is how you know we are the clan for you:

- (for new players) Are you 'Lost' on what to do next? Are you overwhelmed with content?
- Do you ever wish there were other ways (fun ways) to get primed parts, mods, and even platinum?
- Don't you wish you have access to experienced players to ask questions about builds/weapons/etc instead of ALWAYS going to the wiki?
- (for veteran players) Have you ever been gone for days/weeks/months only to come back to a clan that is 'dead'?
- Are you looking for a clan that WON'T "Die-out?"
- Are you a college student/working adult?
- Do you LOVE this game? (enough that you can put up with RNGeezus?)
- Are you tired of unreliable PuGs (pick-up groups)? Don't You want an actual 'friends' list?
- Are you looking to eventually become a stronger, faster, and a better player/tenno?
- Do you dislike "beggars", free-loaders, useless leechers?

If you answered YES to (almost) ALL of the above and if you actually read-through our entire thread vs ('skimming' through it), then We are the Clan for You!

Recruit/Applicant Orientation:

- All new recruits will be, personally, oriented in-game prior to a clan invite.  I do this for 2 reasons:
1) I want to be accessible to EVERY member. I want to make sure each member has a time frame they will see the clan leader online (as well as a good number of our members).
2) I need to know you are a serious about joining us.  I'm simply not looking for "new" members who are just in it for the "fun-only-solo-minded-expecting-to-be-carried" type of players. 

We are looking for veterans and players who feel they have experienced the whole "new-player experience" and is ready for the next stage in their experience: joining an authentic clan to call Home

Looking for a Warrant Officer w/ Leadership Qualities!!! 

Open to current members and new applicants alike!
 'Anointed' Officer(s) will receive 1000 platinum!!! 

I am looking for Powerful, and Experienced Tenno(s) seeking:
- more than just grinding
- more than just helping newb players ( that you probably will never play with again)
- more than just running around your liset hoping to engage in a nice trade deal or chat discussion
- more than just seeking forum/chat popularity

A player who played-through and experienced practically everything in warframe and still plays it for the love of the game!
A mature, creative player who can create their own content! (I will be inquiring)
I am looking for a type of player that could even be a successor to the clan if my Operator got Assassinated!

They MUST be:
- Very well-equipped and High Content Viable (MR20+)
- Ages 21+
- Interested in our clan (like you actually read the entire OP and even wanting to suggest some great idea/additions!!!)
- Interested in clan administration/management
- Looking to make this clan their HOME!
- Lore and PvP friendly
- Active (can be in-game at least 4x a week)
- Approachable (open-minded, considerate, maybe even, outgoing)
- Problem-Solvers
- Not afraid to communicate/speak their mind...

I am literally looking for a player (much like myself) who loves/supports this game too (perhaps almost obsessively  :P  but still sane)!  This is by NO means a search for a clan leader for this clan! (cuz HELL will freeze before that happens! >:D )  This is MY personal search for a player(s) of "like minds"(...cuz i know YOU are out there!!!) who are willing to share ideas, create content, take action, and (quite possibly) expand our clan to heights! 

The selected Tenno(s) will:
- Be personally oriented by me to be well versed in Our clan's current culture, conduct, & creation. To help unify our minds toward clan goals and content creation.
- Undergo our Clan Ranking System to reach the, rare, Officer Rank!
- Create a new additional content to the Clan (whether it be Lore, new Banner/emblem, rank additions, monthly contest/event hosting, dojo decorating/constructing, etc etc)

F.Y.I.
First of all, the Officer Rank is The Highest Tier of the Most Powerful Tenno in the Clan!!!  So you will have to earn that rank! 
Officer Listing:
DeltaTroopa - Logistics Officer: Primary Tactical Advisor; The mathematician of the clan.
Doopliss - Auxiliary Officer: Primary Support Official; Provides backup resources to dojo constructions, funding, content promotion, etc
<vacant> - Warrant Officer: Content-Creator and Advisor; creates and hosts clan content that grows the clan and it's members.

Edited by -Edrick-
Added 'Looking for Warrant Officer' Section

IGN: Jojomo

Time Zone: GMT (sorry Jorick!), online most days in evening, more variable on weekends.

I suppose Excalibur would be my primary frame at the moment, having played the most on it and thrown my first Reactor on it. I don’t have any illusions about it being capable beyond level 40ish enemies though, even with the wonderful “everything dies” button that is Exalted Blade. I built and maxed a Nyx which was great fun, and which is probably more useful in higher level content for now. Building a Vauban at the moment, which I suspect will be similarly entertaining, because everyone loves battlefield control. Bottom line though: I’m very much into team play, so as I expand my collection of frames I’ll likely be happy to play what’s needed for a given team. In my experience it’s the group, not my role in it that makes cooperative multiplayer fun.

Regarding weapons, my best one’s probably a Catalysed Soma, but the Tonkor has occasionally provided plenty of fun in Survivals where I can find a convenient chokepoint, and having grown up playing Quake II, the Hek brings back fond memories of the Super Shotgun.

I’m still experimenting with melee, but getting a lucky Tempo Royale from Teshin and mixing it with a Galatine was pretty entertaining. Burning Wasp Atterax has also provided plenty of fun.

I don't want to join a huge clan, I much prefer groups where I can at least recognise everyone’s name if I don’t know them well. A focus on team play is a great thing to see and not many clans seem to mention PvP, which was a draw for me I’ll admit.

Haven’t done raids/sorties yet (busily working my way through the starmap), but I’ve been playing a fair amount of Conclave, partly for the nice rewards, partly to blow off steam when mowing down hordes of bots gets tired.

Read the rules and expectations, nothing too surprising in there, fairly standard “play nice” stuff that you’d expect from most people anyway.

Anything I forgot to mention?

3 hours ago, Jojomo said:

IGN: Jojomo

Time Zone: GMT (sorry Jorick!), online most days in evening, more variable on weekends.

I suppose Excalibur would be my primary frame at the moment, having played the most on it and thrown my first Reactor on it. I don’t have any illusions about it being capable beyond level 40ish enemies though, even with the wonderful “everything dies” button that is Exalted Blade. I built and maxed a Nyx which was great fun, and which is probably more useful in higher level content for now. Building a Vauban at the moment, which I suspect will be similarly entertaining, because everyone loves battlefield control. Bottom line though: I’m very much into team play, so as I expand my collection of frames I’ll likely be happy to play what’s needed for a given team. In my experience it’s the group, not my role in it that makes cooperative multiplayer fun.

Regarding weapons, my best one’s probably a Catalysed Soma, but the Tonkor has occasionally provided plenty of fun in Survivals where I can find a convenient chokepoint, and having grown up playing Quake II, the Hek brings back fond memories of the Super Shotgun

I’m still experimenting with melee, but getting a lucky Tempo Royale from Teshin and mixing it with a Galatine was pretty entertaining. Burning Wasp Atterax has also provided plenty of fun.

I don't want to join a huge clan, I much prefer groups where I can at least recognise everyone’s name if I don’t know them well. A focus on team play is a great thing to see and not many clans seem to mention PvP, which was a draw for me I’ll admit.

Haven’t done raids/sorties yet (busily working my way through the starmap), but I’ve been playing a fair amount of Conclave, partly for the nice rewards, partly to blow off steam when mowing down hordes of bots gets tired.

Read the rules and expectations, nothing too surprising in there, fairly standard “play nice” stuff that you’d expect from most people anyway.

Anything I forgot to mention?

Greetings Jojomo!

I will complete the rest of your recruitment via in-game. It will involve orienting you our "ways," registering you for our personal clan forum, and walk-through the dojo.
I am HST, that is about 12 hrs from you. So your 12 pm is my 12 am.  A good majority of our players are GMT +1 and I see all of em regardless of our time gaps...so I will see you eventually :)   See you soon!

1 hour ago, Fragwulf said:

Going to throw my post in here, too, since I applied in the wrong thread it seems. Still looking to catch up with you, Edrick, but it looks like we keep missing each other by an hour or 3 each way.

Hey Frag,

I'm on now as of this post. I am in HST so that is about 6 hrs behind you. Either way, I know we will bump into each other sooner or later or over the weekend :)  A good number of players in the clan are after all EST as well and I do see them online.

2 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Hey Frag,

I'm on now as of this post. I am in HST so that is about 6 hrs behind you. Either way, I know we will bump into each other sooner or later or over the weekend :)  A good number of players in the clan are after all EST as well and I do see them online.

I'll be on in about 2 hours I think. Depends on how long you play tonight. :)

IGN:  SpyFuzor

Time Zone:  PDT (GMT - 7)

I Primarily play weeknights from 7:00pm to 11:00pm, and various times on the weekends with Sundays being my most active day of the week.

Warframes and Weapons:

I currently have Volt, Excalibur, and Saryn max level.  I'm crafting Valkyr at the moment, and plan to spend some time on her.  I can't say I've found my 'main' yet, but I enjoyed Excalibur, Saryn, and am excited to start working on Valkyr.  I'm a team-oriented player first and foremost, so I would happily work on frames that bring more utility.  I'm not completely familiar with all of the available frames so I'm hoping to hear some suggestions too.  

As far as weapons go, I'm really liking the Hek as a primary, Sonicor as secondary, and the Boltace as my melee of choice.  I typically prefer hard-hitting weapons over spray-and-pray type weapons, but I did enjoy leveling the Boltor too.  

Why would you like to Join?

I'm really just looking to find an active group that enjoys the game, and is looking to group up and have fun.  I've joined one other clan, but so far it's been a ghost town with most of their current members playing games other than Warframe.  I'd like to join a community that is currently active in this game.  I'm also hoping to learn more about the game.  I'm currently MR 4, and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.  

Have you completed or Experienced a Raid?  Conclave?

No I have not, but I definitely plan to do so as long as the opportunity is available and it fits in with my current play times.  

-SpyFuzor

2 hours ago, SpyFuzor said:

IGN:  SpyFuzor

Time Zone:  PDT (GMT - 7)

I Primarily play weeknights from 7:00pm to 11:00pm, and various times on the weekends with Sundays being my most active day of the week.

Warframes and Weapons:

I currently have Volt, Excalibur, and Saryn max level.  I'm crafting Valkyr at the moment, and plan to spend some time on her.  I can't say I've found my 'main' yet, but I enjoyed Excalibur, Saryn, and am excited to start working on Valkyr.  I'm a team-oriented player first and foremost, so I would happily work on frames that bring more utility.  I'm not completely familiar with all of the available frames so I'm hoping to hear some suggestions too.  

As far as weapons go, I'm really liking the Hek as a primary, Sonicor as secondary, and the Boltace as my melee of choice.  I typically prefer hard-hitting weapons over spray-and-pray type weapons, but I did enjoy leveling the Boltor too.  

Why would you like to Join?

I'm really just looking to find an active group that enjoys the game, and is looking to group up and have fun.  I've joined one other clan, but so far it's been a ghost town with most of their current members playing games other than Warframe.  I'd like to join a community that is currently active in this game.  I'm also hoping to learn more about the game.  I'm currently MR 4, and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.  

No I have not, but I definitely plan to do so as long as the opportunity is available and it fits in with my current play times.  

-SpyFuzor

greetings SpyFuzor

We have a few handful of new players to warframe, who recently joined. so they share your drive for content and knowledge as well. We are definitely a clan that can help with that. as tradition holds I will meet you in game to complete ur personal orientation and inquire on any other inquiries you/i may have. See you soon! :)

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:56 PM, -Edrick- said:

greetings SpyFuzor

We have a few handful of new players to warframe, who recently joined. so they share your drive for content and knowledge as well. We are definitely a clan that can help with that. as tradition holds I will meet you in game to complete ur personal orientation and inquire on any other inquiries you/i may have. See you soon! :)

We getting a lot of 30+ year olds in the clan. We gonna be an Old Skool Gamer clan if this keeps up. Woot!  :D

IGN : DrowDeath

Time Zone : GMT +3 , you will find me online  in almost every evening

i dont main a certain warframe but i do have a maxed out excalibur and ash. Why those 2 ? Well i really like the idea of being the recon of the team and securing others back . Now i am slowly maxing rhino becuase i want to see how it is to be in the frontline:). My  main weapons are bows and swords. i really like sniping with the bows , but when i want something more fun i usually pick the sword and start going ham all over the  place with ash. i have dread, despair ,hate , paris prime ,galatine and in the near future i will get the nikana and the soma prime .

why i wish to join you ? well that is becuase i would really like to be a part of a friendly community with people that enjoy this game and  i would also like to help out the new players that join this clan .

i  played some pvp and i liked it but i cant say i am a hardcore pvp player , i just casualy play it when i feel like it.

6 hours ago, DrowDeath said:

IGN : DrowDeath

Time Zone : GMT +3 , you will find me online  in almost every evening

i dont main a certain warframe but i do have a maxed out excalibur and ash. Why those 2 ? Well i really like the idea of being the recon of the team and securing others back . Now i am slowly maxing rhino becuase i want to see how it is to be in the frontline:). My  main weapons are bows and swords. i really like sniping with the bows , but when i want something more fun i usually pick the sword and start going ham all over the  place with ash. i have dread, despair ,hate , paris prime ,galatine and in the near future i will get the nikana and the soma prime .

why i wish to join you ? well that is becuase i would really like to be a part of a friendly community with people that enjoy this game and  i would also like to help out the new players that join this clan .

i  played some pvp and i liked it but i cant say i am a hardcore pvp player , i just casualy play it when i feel like it.

Greetings DrowDeath,

I will meet you in-game to finalize your orientation and make any further inquiries I have. Friend request sent. See you soon.  

Welcome to the Clan DrowDeath!!! Welcome Home Elite!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Open Recruitment to New Players is now CLOSED.
From here on out, BlackOPs Clan will ONLY be accepting MR8+ Players.   

IGN: Dralkan

Timezone: EST (UTC-5)

Primary Warframes & Weapons

Ash Prime
Primary Use: General Purpose (Star Chart, Alerts, Sorties etc.)
Weapons: Synoid Simulor - Lex Prime - Nikana Prime 
Arcanes: 2x Arcane Trickery Sets

Banshee
Primary Use: Team Support 
Weapons: Opticore/Vaykor Hek - Lex Prime - Glaive Prime
Arcanes: Arcane Chorus

Ivara
Primary Use: Assination , Spy & Void 
Weapons: Rakta Cernos - Lex Prime - Sheev

Nekros x2 (yes i have two nekros built)
Nekros 1 Primary Use: Team Support 
Nekros 2 Primary Use: Desecrate 
Weapons: Sancti Tigris - Lex Prime - War

Trinity Prime
Primary Use: Team Support via EV or Blessing Builds
Weapons: Synoid Simulor - Lex Prime - Glaive Prime

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join a structured organization that runs various content together. During my time playing warframe i've only played with 2-3 other people / friends. I've had bad experiences with recruitment chat to organize groups to run content with. That being said i have become a recluse and prefer to play solo or with another trused friend.
I would like to be able to find a group of like minded players to run content with and not have to worry about trolls , leeches and players not pulling their own weight.

No raid experience as hinted above. The only reason why i'm not interested in doing conclave because the matches are hosted peer-to-peer. If they were hosted on a dedicated server i would be more interested.

Edited by Dralkan