Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BlackOPs Clan] | Temporarily Closed | Prestigious Dojo(s) | Unique Rank System | Contests/Events | Experienced & Helpful | est since U9

-Edrick-

57 minutes ago, Dralkan said:

IGN: Dralkan

Timezone: EST (UTC-5)

Primary Warframes & Weapons

Ash Prime
Primary Use: General Purpose (Star Chart, Alerts, Sorties etc.)
Weapons: Synoid Simulor - Lex Prime - Nikana Prime 
Arcanes: 2x Arcane Trickery Sets

Banshee
Primary Use: Team Support 
Weapons: Opticore/Vaykor Hek - Lex Prime - Glaive Prime
Arcanes: Arcane Chorus

Ivara
Primary Use: Assination , Spy & Void 
Weapons: Rakta Cernos - Lex Prime - Sheev

Nekros x2 (yes i have two nekros built)
Nekros 1 Primary Use: Team Support 
Nekros 2 Primary Use: Desecrate 
Weapons: Sancti Tigris - Lex Prime - War

Trinity Prime
Primary Use: Team Support via EV or Blessing Builds
Weapons: Synoid Simulor - Lex Prime - Glaive Prime

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join a structured organization that runs various content together. During my time playing warframe i've only played with 2-3 other people / friends. I've had
bad experiences with recruitment chat to organize groups to run content with. That being said i have become a recluse and prefer to play solo or with another trused friend.
I would like to be able to find a group of like minded players to run content with and not have to worry about trolls , leeches and players not pulling their own weight.

Have you completed or Experienced a Raid?  Conclave?
No raid experience as hinted above. The only reason why i'm not interested in doing conclave because the matches are hosted peer-to-peer. If they were hosted on a dedicated server i would be more interested.

Greetings Dralkan,

I like your set-up of primary frames/weapons, your play-style of support/synergy, and your organization.  I would very much like to meet you in-game and complete your orientation/acclimation of the clan. There are few inquiries I would like to ask you as well. I am in HST so eventually Ill catch you online.  See you soon! 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:08 AM, -Edrick- said:

Open Recruitment to New Players is now CLOSED.
From here on out, BlackOPs Clan will ONLY be accepting MR8+ Players.   

Aww  what if I have a real-life friend that wants to join but he just started?  We will still be accepting clan member referrals?

Either way, I'll make sure I get them to meet the qualifications.  >:D 

IGN : puttblug

Timezone : GMT +7, i usually play everyday on the evening, sometimes in the morning

i dont think i found my main frame yet, but i use frost a lot. he's really fun frame to use. i use him usually with tonkor, soma p, or synoid simulor and jat kitty for throwing enemy out of the map. i really enjoy using nyx for crowd control, but her ability is overshadowed by loki's radial disarm so a lot of people dont really want nyx in the squad thus i dont use her that often

i never played any raid mission, but i've played conclave few times

IGN: IndustrialHaze

MR: 9

Play Hours: 423 hours logged.

My Main Frame: Loki Prime - Soma Prime/Hek, Vaycor Marelock, Nikana Prime.

Mostly use him for everything, in groups ive got him build for energy efficiency and duration, for invis and disarm.

Secondary Frame: Nova Prime - Soma Prime, Vaycor Marelock, Nikana Prime.

Mostly my for fun frame, if running easy missions, or something that does not consume much time ill use Nova and press 4 to win.

i have several other frames unlocked, but none that i play as seriously as Loki P. Hes my go to.

I’m looking for a solid group of players that want to be the best they can, and impart on to the newer generation of players the knowledge they have. A community where the members come first. I am looking to make lasting friendships, and bonds with my clan mates that can extend into other games and avenues. Im tired of the endless solo runs, and just generally having no one to play with. I want to challenge myself more as a Warframe player by doing harder and harder content, and to an extent, i cannot do that without a group of equally skilled players.

I dont have any raid experience in Warframe, but i do have some in other MMO's.

Edited by IndustrialHaze

12 hours ago, puttblug said:

Timezone : GMT +7, i usually play everyday on the evening, sometimes in the morning

i dont think i found my main frame yet, but i use frost a lot. he's really fun frame to use. i use him usually with tonkor, soma p, or synoid simulor and jat kitty for throwing enemy out of the map. i really enjoy using nyx for crowd control, but her ability is overshadowed by loki's radial disarm so a lot of people dont really want nyx in the squad thus i dont use her that often

Greetings puttblug,

As tradition holds in our clan, I will meet you personally in-game to further discuss and orient you to our clan and make any other inquiries you/I may have. See you soon!!!

3 hours ago, IndustrialHaze said:

IGN: IndustrialHaze

MR: 9

Play Hours: 423 hours logged.

My Main Frame: Loki Prime - Soma Prime/Hek, Vaycor Marelock, Nikana Prime.

Mostly use him for everything, in groups ive got him build for energy efficiency and duration, for invis and disarm.

Secondary Frame: Nova Prime - Soma Prime, Vaycor Marelock, Nikana Prime.

Mostly my for fun frame, if running easy missions, or something that does not consume much time ill use Nova and press 4 to win.

i have several other frames unlocked, but none that i play as seriously as Loki P. Hes my go to.

I’m looking for a solid group of players that want to be the best they can, and impart on to the newer generation of players the knowledge they have. A community where the members come first. I am looking to make lasting friendships, and bonds with my clan mates that can extend into other games and avenues. Im tired of the endless solo runs, and just generally having no one to play with. I want to challenge myself more as a Warframe player by doing harder and harder content, and to an extent, i cannot do that without a group of equally skilled players.

I dont have any raid experience in Warframe, but i do have some in other MMO's.

Greetings IndustrialHaze,

You definitely have the mentality I look for in players. And is always a welcoming sight within our ranks. I will meet you in-game and complete your orientation of our clan.  See you soon!!! (Curious. What time zone are you in? I am HST) 

10 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings puttblug,

As tradition holds in our clan, I will meet you personally in-game to further discuss and orient you to our clan and make any other inquiries you/I may have. See you soon!!!

Greetings IndustrialHaze,

You definitely have the mentality I look for in players. And is always a welcoming sight within our ranks. I will meet you in-game and complete your orientation of our clan.  See you soon!!! (Curious. What time zone are you in? I am HST) 

My timezone is CST.

13 minutes ago, IndustrialHaze said:

My timezone is CST.

Excellent! So you are about 4 hrs(?) away from me.  I will be in-game about 2hrs from this post. Its about 4 pm. So if you are on then, I hope to meet with ya in-game. If not, I am certain we will bump into each other real soon :)  

IGN: Fa11enEvi1

Time Zone: CST, online every day for about 4 to 6 hours a day.

Frost Prime (Max Level & Max Mods)
Weapons: Boltor Prime (7 Forma)(All Mods Max) - Vaykor Marlok (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) - Bo Prime (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) 

Ash Prime
Weapons: Soma Prime (6 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) - Lex Prime (2 Forma) - Orthos Prime (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) 

Rihno Prime (Max Level & Max Mods)
Weapons: Boltor Prime (7 Forma) - Vaykor Marlok (4 Forma) - Bo Prime (4 Forma)

Others I Have: Banshee, Ember Prime, Trinity Prime, Valkyr, Loki Prime, Saryn Prime

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join an active community were people can carry their own weight. I have only played with 2 or 3 people that I know and have been in 1 clan where no one was active. I am looking for a place to have fun and conquer the world of warframe. This Clan was recommended by my roommate and a member of your clan, IndustrialHaze.

Yes I have done both raids and conclave. I'm not really interested in the conclave though due to them being hosted p2p. But I will certainly participate if that is what is required. I have done a few raids, but like I said above it was with only one person I knew and a bunch of random people who usually just tag along to get carried.

I have Read the rules and expectations, they are pretty common sense.

2 hours ago, Fa11enEvi1 said:

IGN: Fa11enEvi1

Time Zone: CST, online every day for about 4 to 6 hours a day.

Frost Prime (Max Level & Max Mods)
Weapons: Boltor Prime (7 Forma)(All Mods Max) - Vaykor Marlok (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) - Bo Prime (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) 

Ash Prime
Weapons: Soma Prime (6 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) - Lex Prime (2 Forma) - Orthos Prime (4 Forma)(All Mods Maxed) 

Rihno Prime (Max Level & Max Mods)
Weapons: Boltor Prime (7 Forma) - Vaykor Marlok (4 Forma) - Bo Prime (4 Forma)

Others I Have: Banshee, Ember Prime, Trinity Prime, Valkyr, Loki Prime, Saryn Prime

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join an active community were people can carry their own weight. I have only played with 2 or 3 people that I know and have been in 1 clan where no one was active. I am looking for a place to have fun and conquer the world of warframe. This Clan was recommended by my roommate and a member of your clan, IndustrialHaze.

Yes I have done both raids and conclave. I'm not really interested in the conclave though due to them being hosted p2p. But I will certainly participate if that is what is required. I have done a few raids, but like I said above it was with only one person I knew and a bunch of random people who usually just tag along to get carried.

I have Read the rules and expectations, they are pretty common sense.

(Clan Referral: IndustrialHaze)

Greetings Fa11enEvi1,

Excellent, I approved your clan forum application and you now have full access to the forums feel free to explore the forums and catch up with posts and its features :)  Since IndustrialHaze recommended you there isn't much to your process except a dojo tour.  I'll meet you in-game to personally invite you to the dojo and the clan.  See you soon!

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:58 AM, puttblug said:

hey puttblug,

If your connection gets better. Just pm me in-game and we can finish your orientation :)  no rush.

IGN: E.M.P-DeathLegacy

MR: 13

Timezone: GMT +8:00, Active on Fri, Sat, Sun

Reason for joining:

I've been getting into Warframe again recently, and I wanted to get into a Clan to start doing the raid content again. I'm mostly active on the weekends, Fridays included. I was an ex-DeathLegacy member (DeathLegacy is one of the best clans in South-East Asia, look at event leaderboards there're most likely gonna be top 10 in storm or shadow clan section) However I am no longer part of that clan.

I want to join an active guild where I will be able to play with people, but due to my timezone I might not be able to play with all of you so often.

Raid / Conclave Experience:

I have had Raiding Experience in my time in Death Legacy. For a time I was interested in conclave, and usually did some every week.

Frames:

Spoiler

-Frost Prime / Frost

-Loki Prime / Loki

-Nova Prime / Nova

-Mag Prime

-Volt

-Excalibur

-Valkyr

-Rhino Prime / Rhino

-Equinox

-Ash / Ash Prime

-Atlas

-Chroma

-Ember Prime

-Limbo

-Mesa

-Mirage

-Nekros

-Nyx Prime

-Oberon (who doesn't have Oberon?)

-Saryn

-Zephyr

Main Weapons:

Spoiler

-Dread

-Marelok

-Dual Ichors

-Soma Prime

-Dragon Nikana (I don't have the prime...)

-Latron Prime

(there are other weapons I use and have like the Boltor Prime, but this is what i mainly use)

Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy
Forgot to input MR

IGN: KCKrimson

MR: 10 (soon to be 11)

Time Zone: UTC - 7 (California)

Reason for joining:

I have been playing Warframe on and off since December last year. However, I just quit League after my team disbanded and recently started take this game more seriously. Since I don't have any friends that play this game, I have pretty much solo'ed everything up to this point and it has burned me out. I am active pretty much from noon to midnight since I am not playing League anymore. I just want to join an active clan, and make friends and feel like I am contributing to something greater than just myself.

None to date (Can't really solo raids lol). I do have experience in team environments as I have played semi-competitive LoL and CS:GO, as well as MMO experience with doing high-level dungeons in Realm of the Mad God. Willing to learn and do raids. Good aim (if that counts for anything).

Frames / Weapons:

Frost Prime

Primary Use: I just Frost for pretty much anything. I have 2 setups, one for Defence/MD/Excavation and one for Infested Excavation/anything else.

Weapons: Dex Sybaris / Tonkor / Hek  |  Atomos / Lex Prime  |   Dual Ichors (Working on getting better melee weapons)

Ember

Primary Use: I use Ember for anything Infested or for low-level missions. I have 2 setups, one for use in low level missions (range) and one for higher-level stuff (strength).

Weapons: Dex Sybaris / Ignis  |  Atomos  |  Dual Ichors

Note: I am too poor to get Ember Prime, still debating whether I should forma or not.

Rhino

Primary Use: I use Rhino to level up weapons.

Weapons: Anything I need to level up.

Loki Prime

Primary Use: I use Loki for Spy missions and Deception missions.

Weapon: Destreza (love the stealth kill animation)

Other Frame / Weapons Owned

Spoiler

Frames:

Excaliber

Valkyr

Inaros

Nezha

Weapons:

Amprex

Atomos (3 forma)

Bo Prime

Broken War

Burston Prime (2 forma)

Destreza

Dex Dakra

Dex Furis

Dex Sybaris (6 forma)

Dual Ichor

Dual Skana (gonna use it for Redemeer)

Furax Wraith

Hek (2 forma)

Ignis

Jat Kittag

Lex Prime (3 forma) 

Prisma Skana (1 forma)

Scindo Prime

Soma Prime (6 forma)

Sonicor

Sydon (2 forma)

Tonkor

Twin Gratatas

Vaykor Marelok (gonna forma this next)

Final Notes: I pride myself on being an easy-going, mellow person who is always ready to give and take advice. I hope my MR is not too low but I can certainly wait to get to MR 12. Anyways, I am currently working on getting my weapons and frames together and I am planning on getting frames like Saryn Prime, Mesa, Volt Prime and Ash Prime. Thanks for reading this and I hope I will be considered to join. 

Cheers,

KCKrimson

8 hours ago, E.M.P-DeathLegacy said:

IGN: E.M.P-DeathLegacy
MR: 13
Timezone: GMT +8:00, Active on Fri, Sat, Sun
Reason for joining:
I've been getting into Warframe again recently, and I wanted to get into a Clan to start doing the raid content again. I'm mostly active on the weekends, Fridays included. I was an ex-DeathLegacy member (DeathLegacy is one of the best clans in South-East Asia, look at event leaderboards there're most likely gonna be top 10 in storm or shadow clan section) However I am no longer part of that clan.
I want to join an active guild where I will be able to play with people, but due to my timezone I might not be able to play with all of you so often.

Curious, Why aren't you part of DeathLegacy anymore?  From what it sounds like you still seem favorable of them. Why not re-apply?
Also, your time zone seems far apart from most of us.  although there will be players you may cross times with, it may not be a lot of people for you to play with. Which in turn will be unfair for you. 

1 hour ago, KCKrimson said:

IGN: KCKrimson

MR: 10 (soon to be 11)

Time Zone: UTC - 7 (California)

Reason for joining:

I have been playing Warframe on and off since December last year. However, I just quit League after my team disbanded and recently started take this game more seriously. Since I don't have any friends that play this game, I have pretty much solo'ed everything up to this point and it has burned me out. I am active pretty much from noon to midnight since I am not playing League anymore. I just want to join an active clan, and make friends and feel like I am contributing to something greater than just myself.

None to date (Can't really solo raids lol). I do have experience in team environments as I have played semi-competitive LoL and CS:GO, as well as MMO experience with doing high-level dungeons in Realm of the Mad God. Willing to learn and do raids. Good aim (if that counts for anything).

Cheers,

KCKrimson

Your time zone is fitting for us, you seem fairly well-equipped, and you have a ripe mentality I like. I'd be interested to know the builds you have for some of your weapons and frames.  But before all that, unfortunately your MR is a bit low. If you were MR 12, I would've already met with you in-game to orient you to our clan :) -- as MR12+ is our new requirement.  If you are still interested in our ranks, go ahead and make the climb to MR 12, then let me know here or in PM.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.  :)

Edited by -Edrick-

2 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Curious, Why aren't you part of DeathLegacy anymore?  From what it sounds like you still seem favorable of them. Why not re-apply?
Also, your time zone seems far apart from most of us.  although there will be players you may cross times with, it may not be a lot of people for you to play with. Which in turn will be unfair for you. 

Well... I can't reapply, that's why I went and applied here, the timezone thing might be a problem tho :/

They have a strict 18+ only now, when I applied to join them there wasn't such a requirement. 

Edited by E.M.P-DeathLegacy

IGN:Poli921

I would like to join an active clan so we can do void runs and raids often :) , my time zone is UTC+1 , from Croatia , my main frames are Loki prime or Nova prime , i also play Ash p alot , i also like to play survivals a lot ^^

13 hours ago, PoLi921 said:

IGN:Poli921

I would like to join an active clan so we can do void runs and raids often :) , my time zone is UTC+1 , from Croatia , my main frames are Loki prime or Nova prime , i also play Ash p alot , i also like to play survivals a lot ^^

22 hours ago, E.M.P-DeathLegacy said:

Well... I can't reapply, that's why I went and applied here, the timezone thing might be a problem tho :/

They have a strict 18+ only now, when I applied to join them there wasn't such a requirement. 

Although I do not have a strict age restriction I only have a few slots left and I actually do want to fill with them with players 18 years or older that are MR 12+. However during our next  "Open Recruitment" (for all MR's and age range), you are both  more than welcome in applying then.  But until then, Thank you for your interest in our clan. 

IGN: Friskit

Timezone: GMT+3

MR: 16

Warframes/weapons:

I mostly play Nova and Frost, however, I seem to have almost all warframes and weapons that are commonly used in groups. My most used tryhard weapons are Boltor Prime and Tonkor. I'll probably have to work on maxing mods and completing some builds, though.

I also have a huge dusty pile of mastery fodder situational equipment.

Reasons:

I got back into Warframe a couple of days ago. A lot of new stuff has been added to the game since the time I left, so I would like to join an active clan to do content with a group of nice people, and to have fun in general.

Raid/Conclave:

Never completed a raid in Warframe, but that's something I'd really like to do.

0 experience with conclave. Warframe pvp just doesn't seem fun to me.

14 hours ago, Friskit said:

IGN: Friskit

Timezone: GMT+3

MR: 16

Warframes/weapons:

I mostly play Nova and Frost, however, I seem to have almost all warframes and weapons that are commonly used in groups. My most used tryhard weapons are Boltor Prime and Tonkor. I'll probably have to work on maxing mods and completing some builds, though.

I also have a huge dusty pile of mastery fodder situational equipment.

Reasons:

I got back into Warframe a couple of days ago. A lot of new stuff has been added to the game since the time I left, so I would like to join an active clan to do content with a group of nice people, and to have fun in general.

Raid/Conclave:

Never completed a raid in Warframe, but that's something I'd really like to do.

0 experience with conclave. Warframe pvp just doesn't seem fun to me.

Welcome to the Clan Friskit!!! Welcome Home!

IGN: Cellofan

MR: 19

Time Zone: UTC+1, online quite every day (night in my area)

Frost Prime, Ash Prime. Rihno Prime, Ember. Trinity Prime, Valkyr, Loki Prime, Saryn Prime, Vauban and others

Most used weapons Synoid Simulor, Spira prime, War

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join a community active during my playtime, in my timezone i play night time. My personal objective is to complete JV raid, i could never try beacuse of lack of people.

i completed many times Lor and LoR NM but couldn't find a good raid to try JV.

Not interested in PvP, i never tried Conclave

IGN: GeForce-iT

Timezone: UTC+1

MR: 20

I have all the frame of course but my favorites are definitely Loki, Trinity, Frost, Saryn and Mirage.

For the weapon::::i really love my old Ignis but right now i use almost exclusively Synoid Simulor as primary and Kulstar/V. Marelock/ Spira P. as secondary; at the time as a melee weapon prefer War and Dual Ichor.

Reasons

My friend Cellofan has accurately explained our problem; we're looking to join an active community and our timezone is really poor on that so we prefer to move in a clan where there is the possibility of finding serious players with which to face new challenges.

Raid

I have a lot of experience on LoR and LoR Nm and i'm looking forward to JV.

9 hours ago, Cellofan said:

IGN: Cellofan

MR: 19

Time Zone: UTC+1, online quite every day (night in my area)

Frost Prime, Ash Prime. Rihno Prime, Ember. Trinity Prime, Valkyr, Loki Prime, Saryn Prime, Vauban and others

Most used weapons Synoid Simulor, Spira prime, War

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking to join a community active during my playtime, in my timezone i play night time. My personal objective is to complete JV raid, i could never try beacuse of lack of people.

i completed many times Lor and LoR NM but couldn't find a good raid to try JV.

Not interested in PvP, i never tried Conclave

9 hours ago, GeForce-iT said:

IGN: GeForce-iT

Timezone: UTC+1

MR: 20

I have all the frame of course but my favorites are definitely Loki, Trinity, Frost, Saryn and Mirage.

For the weapon::::i really love my old Ignis but right now i use almost exclusively Synoid Simulor as primary and Kulstar/V. Marelock/ Spira P. as secondary; at the time as a melee weapon prefer War and Dual Ichor.

Reasons

My friend Cellofan has accurately explained our problem; we're looking to join an active community and our timezone is really poor on that so we prefer to move in a clan where there is the possibility of finding serious players with which to face new challenges.

Raid

I have a lot of experience on LoR and LoR Nm and i'm looking forward to JV.

Greetings Cellofan and GeForce-iT,

Excellent. JV Raid players. Although your timezones are well line with a good number of our membership, the only question now is what time frame (between you and our raid teams) will work? We will find out as tradition holds in our clan, I will meet with you personally in-game to not only orient you to our clan but to also make a few inquiries as well as answer any questions you both may have as well.   See you soon!