Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BlackOPs Clan] | Temporarily Closed | Prestigious Dojo(s) | Unique Rank System | Contests/Events | Experienced & Helpful | est since U9

-Edrick-

3 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Cellofan and GeForce-iT,

Excellent. JV Raid players. Although your timezones are well line with a good number of our membership, the only question now is what time frame (between you and our raid teams) will work? We will find out as tradition holds in our clan, I will meet with you personally in-game to not only orient you to our clan but to also make a few inquiries as well as answer any questions you both may have as well.   See you soon!

just to explain, we usually play between 00.30 and 5.00 utc+1 (utc +2 right now because of summer time)

that means 18.30 - 23 EDT

thanx for the welcome, we'll meet you soon in game

3 hours ago, KCKrimson said:

Hi! I applied a while back and I was too low MR. Anyways, yesterday I hit MR 12 and I was wondering whether I could reapply to join the clan.

Thanks,

KCKrimson

Yes!  :)  I shall meet you online to complete your orientation to the clan. Friend Request Sent. See You Soon!

As a reminder:

All interested applicants please DO NOT apply in our Clan Forums unless you have filled up an application here on this recruitment thread.
- applying at our clan forum (only) will NOT get you in the clan; nor will it give you access to the forum's full features--as they are exclusive to members only.

Looking to one day do a raid with a reliable group? or Wanting to learn how to do one?  Want to join a clan where the world of "meta" builds and "Any" builds co-exist?  We have 6 more slots left!!!  Join the ranks of elites!  Join BlackOPs!  :D

IGN: Terroizer

Time Zone:  Eastern Time 

Primary Warframe/Weapon: I have many choices and don't like to stick to one but if I have to do anything special it's:

Ember Prime / Loki Prime / Rhino Prime / or Mag Prime and Sybaris (love this gun)/ Soma Prime / Akvasto

Why join: I want a elite clan that is able to do high level stuff without the struggle of teaching lower mastery rank players. I will be willing to help low MR players though, just not when I am doing important stuff. Also MAKE FRIENDS! Used to be in a clan with 900+ players and it was not very fun because of no personal interactions.

Goal: Improve my enjoyment for the game, I love playing warframe with friends and I believe it's the best way have entertainment without feeling like a chore. Not only that, getting new stuff is also fun, so I'm always willing to do the most difficult of tasks.

Raid/Conclave: I quit the game during the era of melee 2.0, so I don't remember doing any recently raid but I might have done one. Yes I've play Conclave, the old version 2 years ago. Willing to go back to do these two events.

Edited by Terroizer

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:33 PM, Terroizer said:

IGN: Terroizer

Time Zone:  Eastern Time 

Primary Warframe/Weapon: I have many choices and don't like to stick to one but if I have to do anything special it's:

Ember Prime / Loki Prime / Rhino Prime / or Mag Prime and Sybaris (love this gun)/ Soma Prime / Akvasto

Why join: I want a elite clan that is able to do high level stuff without the struggle of teaching lower mastery rank players. I will be willing to help low MR players though, just not when I am doing important stuff. Also MAKE FRIENDS! Used to be in a clan with 900+ players and it was not very fun because of no personal interactions.

Goal: Improve my enjoyment for the game, I love playing warframe with friends and I believe it's the best way have entertainment without feeling like a chore. Not only that, getting new stuff is also fun, so I'm always willing to do the most difficult of tasks.

Raid/Conclave: I quit the game during the era of melee 2.0, so I don't remember doing any recently raid but I might have done one. Yes I've play Conclave, the old version 2 years ago. Willing to go back to do these two events.

Greetings Terror

Apologies for a late response. Unfortunately you do not meet the age requirement (18+) I am looking to fill our last 6 slots. I am capping our membership to 50 Members until all the 15+ new recruits become acquainted with our clan/older members and also get ranked and geared in the clan.  Once we accomplish this, and it will happen, I will be doing an Open Recruitment, where the age limit is not restricted, to fill up the remaining 50 slots :)  I'd be humbled to see you apply then.

Despite this, I like where you attitude is at and I think you will be a good fit for us in that later future. Til then, I hope you find a (temporary/permanent) Home if you haven't already.

On 6/1/2016 at 0:05 AM, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Terror

Apologies for a late response. Unfortunately you do not meet the age requirement (18+) I am looking to fill our last 6 slots. I am capping our membership to 50 Members until all the 15+ new recruits become acquainted with our clan/older members and also get ranked and geared in the clan.  Once we accomplish this, and it will happen, I will be doing an Open Recruitment, where the age limit is not restricted, to fill up the remaining 50 slots :)  I'd be humbled to see you apply then.

Despite this, I like where you attitude is at and I think you will be a good fit for us in that later future. Til then, I hope you find a (temporary/permanent) Home if you haven't already.

Very well I'll wait until then, I'm very eager to join so just PM me when slots are open.

IGN: Subs01

Timezone: GMT

Availability: I play most days between 19-22 GMT if I am working that day but on my days off it's usally from when I wake up to when I go to sleep!

Primary Warframes & Weapons:

Ember Prime:

Primary Uses - Speeding through exterminates and T1+T2 tower content

Weapons - Quanta / Dera Vandal - Vaykor Marelok / Sonicor - Nikana Prime

Frost Prime:

Primary uses - Team Suppourt, bubbles and stripping armor usually on defense and excavations

Weapons - Tonkor - Vaykor Marelok - Scindo prime / Nikana Prime

Loki Prime: 

Primary Uses - Spy 2.0 mostly

Weapons - Snipetron Vandal / Rakta Cernos - Vaykor Marelok - Nikana prime / Scindo Prime

Trinity Prime:

Primary use - Team support - EV mostly, had a bless build before the changes.

Weapons - Tonkor / Soma P - Vaykor Marelok - Nikana p / Scindo P

Others - Got everything besides Hybroid and Atlas frame wise, just tend to switch in and out to match the situation, Notable other weapons I would use are War, Synoid Simulor, Boltor P, Soma P.

Why do you want to join:

I'm looking for a smaller clan with the kind of organisation and challenges that I hope to find with you guys, I'm looking for like minded players to run the higher end content the game has to offer that are willing to put in the effort to achieve and finally be done with my days of endless pugging and staring at the star map.

Have you experienced conclave / Raids.

Not as yet, but I would really hope for the chance to give raiding a go! I haven't really looked at conclave but again, open to giving that a go aswell.

9 hours ago, Subs01 said:

IGN: Subs01

Timezone: GMT

Availability: I play most days between 19-22 GMT if I am working that day but on my days off it's usally from when I wake up to when I go to sleep!

Ember Prime:

Primary Uses - Speeding through exterminates and T1+T2 tower content

Weapons - Quanta / Dera Vandal - Vaykor Marelok / Sonicor - Nikana Prime

Frost Prime:

Primary uses - Team Suppourt, bubbles and stripping armor usually on defense and excavations

Weapons - Tonkor - Vaykor Marelok - Scindo prime / Nikana Prime

Loki Prime: 

Primary Uses - Spy 2.0 mostly

Weapons - Snipetron Vandal / Rakta Cernos - Vaykor Marelok - Nikana prime / Scindo Prime

Trinity Prime:

Primary use - Team support - EV mostly, had a bless build before the changes.

Weapons - Tonkor / Soma P - Vaykor Marelok - Nikana p / Scindo P

Others - Got everything besides Hybroid and Atlas frame wise, just tend to switch in and out to match the situation, Notable other weapons I would use are War, Synoid Simulor, Boltor P, Soma P.

Why do you want to join:

I'm looking for a smaller clan with the kind of organisation and challenges that I hope to find with you guys, I'm looking for like minded players to run the higher end content the game has to offer that are willing to put in the effort to achieve and finally be done with my days of endless pugging and staring at the star map.

Not as yet, but I would really hope for the chance to give raiding a go! I haven't really looked at conclave but again, open to giving that a go aswell.

Greetings Subs01,

I like your frame set up and organization. Your timezone will fit a good majority of our membership.  I will personally meet you online to orient you and answer any other inquiries you and I may have.  See you soon!!!

IGN: Pharmanator

Timezone: EST

Availability: I am a pharmacist that works exclusively during 2nd shift. I am almost always available and online before work on weekdays during the morning. On weekends I am usually available at any time during the day unless I have a family obligation. Additionally, because I almost always work 2nd shift, I usually stay up late and am often online into the wee hours of the morning.

Valkyr: 

Primary Uses - My current go to warframe for all missions except those requiring stealth. Despite the recent nerf, I still believe this is a strong warframe and am pursuing an eternal war build. I primarily fill a DPS/tank role when I play as this in groups.

Weapons - Soma Prime + Hikou Prime (built to maximize the effects of the concealed explosives mod) + War

Loki Prime: 

Primary Uses - Stealth Missions such as Spy

Weapons - Dread + Hikou Prime (built to maximize the effects of the concealed explosives mod) + Hate

Others - Have Rhino Prime and Volt Prime and a hodgepodge of other weapons. Would like to try and unlock Trinity Prime down the line.

Why do you want to join:

I'm tired of pugging with people I don't know. I've unlocked almost all the planets on my own and realize the game would just be so much more enjoyable if it was played with a small tight-knit, mature community. It is not very often that I find a game that I enjoy enough to look for a clan to commit to playing it with, but after investing days of play into this game I recognize that it fits that bill. I am very impressed by the level of detail that -Edrick- put into his post and believe that your clan is the type of community that can see myself in as an active contributing member. I am still a relatively new member of the game and I hope that if you will have me, that I can draw from your unit's resources and expertise to improve my own understanding and competency in the game.

I have no raid experience. I've tried conclave a couple times but have mostly focused on the PvE aspect of the game. Would love to do it with a clan though.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

-Pharmanator

IGN: Avarice711

Time Zone:  CSTgenerally between 7pm to sometimes early morning

Primary Warframe/Weapon: 

depends on the mission but in general i tend to be more into my tanky frames. Inaros/Frost/Rhino but i also enjoy Mesa quite a bit .

Weapons i tend to be a big fan of my shotguns, Sancti Tigris, Hek.  secondaries: Lex Prime, Akstiletto Prime. Melee: depends on how i feel but i usually default to Hate, Prime nikana, dual kamas prime

Why join: I want a group of guys who know what thier doing so when we do void runs we can just bullS#&$ because everyone knows what they are doing.

Goal: i'm a farmer at heart. I played Diablo 1-3 and path of exile for years and enjoyed every minute of the grind. 

Raid/Conclave: I quit the game when the first revamp on melee came about and i came back about a month and a half ago. so far i've done a couple LoR but that's about it. no jordas precinct because i haven't taken the time to level up and mod my archwing stuff yet. 

6 hours ago, Avarice711 said:

IGN: Avarice711

Time Zone:  CSTgenerally between 7pm to sometimes early morning

Primary Warframe/Weapon: 

depends on the mission but in general i tend to be more into my tanky frames. Inaros/Frost/Rhino but i also enjoy Mesa quite a bit .

Weapons i tend to be a big fan of my shotguns, Sancti Tigris, Hek.  secondaries: Lex Prime, Akstiletto Prime. Melee: depends on how i feel but i usually default to Hate, Prime nikana, dual kamas prime

Why join: I want a group of guys who know what thier doing so when we do void runs we can just bullS#&$ because everyone knows what they are doing.

Goal: i'm a farmer at heart. I played Diablo 1-3 and path of exile for years and enjoyed every minute of the grind. 

Raid/Conclave: I quit the game when the first revamp on melee came about and i came back about a month and a half ago. so far i've done a couple LoR but that's about it. no jordas precinct because i haven't taken the time to level up and mod my archwing stuff yet. 

Greetings Avarice,

Nice variety of main warframes and balanced weapon set...quite versatile for solo and group play. I like it.  I like where your style is at but I am Curious to know what your build types for solo and group play are for those frames (power % and mod set ups).  Either way I'd like to meet you personally in-game and orient to you our clan and make a few more inquiries.  Friend request sent.  Hope to see you in-game soon! :)

15 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Avarice,

Nice variety of main warframes and balanced weapon set...quite versatile for solo and group play. I like it.  I like where your style is at but I am Curious to know what your build types for solo and group play are for those frames (power % and mod set ups).  Either way I'd like to meet you personally in-game and orient to you our clan and make a few more inquiries.  Friend request sent.  Hope to see you in-game soon! :)

np just lmk when your gonna be on next

IGN: nyssasyratov

(mr 12)

Timezone: GMT +8 (Singapore)

Primary Warframes & Weapons

Warframes
Trinity Prime: Team support; great EV build. 
Valkyr: Reliable for Sabotage missions.
Volt Prime: Captures
Mirage: 1-forma'd Mirage mistaken for 4-forma'd once in LOR. Post-nerf, I use it with Hall of Mirrors more.

Weapons
Tonkor
Synoid Simulor
Dread
Dex Furis
Broken-War
War

Why do you want to join?
Need a community with positivity as I've noticed how quickly dynamics can change with the addition of just one member. This clan seems to have great camaraderie, which makes me excited to join! Clan's values of being giving, yet not hand-holding, reflects what I'm most looking for. I've also become quite bored with the game farming on a mostly solo basis and need more stimulation - hence, community! Events! 

What are your goals?
Climb the ranks in the clan.

Have you completed or Experienced a Raid?  Conclave?
Blind Mirage role in LOR - but since the update, I haven't gone back to see how team strategies have changed. Can probably fulfil EV's role. 
Conclave yes but not really. Definitely room for improvement.

37 minutes ago, nyssasyratov said:

IGN: nyssasyratov

(mr 12)

Timezone: GMT +8 (Singapore)

Primary Warframes & Weapons

Warframes
Trinity Prime: Team support; great EV build. 
Valkyr: Reliable for Sabotage missions.
Volt Prime: Captures
Mirage: 1-forma'd Mirage mistaken for 4-forma'd once in LOR. Post-nerf, I use it with Hall of Mirrors more.

Weapons
Tonkor
Synoid Simulor
Dread
Dex Furis
Broken-War
War

Why do you want to join?
Need a community with positivity as I've noticed how quickly dynamics can change with the addition of just one member. This clan seems to have great camaraderie, which makes me excited to join! Clan's values of being giving, yet not hand-holding, reflects what I'm most looking for. I've also become quite bored with the game farming on a mostly solo basis and need more stimulation - hence, community! Events! 

What are your goals?
Climb the ranks in the clan.

Have you completed or Experienced a Raid?  Conclave?
Blind Mirage role in LOR - but since the update, I haven't gone back to see how team strategies have changed. Can probably fulfil EV's role. 
Conclave yes but not really. Definitely room for improvement.

I like your mentality, your motive to climb the ranks, your interest in our community, and your initiative in signing up to our recruitment thread and clan forums.  There are a few things i want to discuss with you via in-game first as well as give you an opportunity to ask me any questions to complete your recruitment.  This in-game meeting will include an orientation to the clan, dojo tour, and extra information to know of before joining us :)  Friend request sent.  Hope to see you soon!!!!

Edited by -Edrick-