Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ally (Part: 13)

Revel72

Araburn has served really well and it was about time he finally managed to get the text translated what he dug out. "Tenno when you can do come to speak with me when you have the time" Araburn had sent a message. Equinox in combined form came to Araburn "I assume you finally succeeded in translating it" Equinox said [Off the story note: What operator says to Araburn goes through the warframe to make him continue thinking that the warframe is the only thing in the ship with him. Aside from the sentinels and kubrows] "I did. I am ready to hit the place but this will be different whole different mission" Araburn said.

Tenno does notice that Araburn is different armor. This is built for stealth based on his old armor model. "Stealth?" Equinox asked "Purest. You hack. I shoot" Araburn said as he pulled out his rifle. Put a magazine on it and set the weapon to get first bullet from it. "Can I trust you can keep my back clean?" Equinox asked "I wouldn't have asked you to come if I wouldn't be sure" Araburn said "Specify" Equinox said "I know the station inside out. I had once infiltrated it. Didn't find anything useful... But now when they have moved in one of my parents. I want to strike immediately" Araburn said.

The gun extends in to sniper rifle mode. "This will be a head shots only and cloak on always mission" Araburn said "Anything I should know?" Equinox asked. "We only have one chance on this. This either gets moved to some other location or worse... Execute this" Araburn said "Last one is not an option as you know yourself. I am ready even my life on the line to get both parents back" Araburn said "You are not doing this for yourself?" Equinox asked "I am a soldier now. I gave up on everything when I decided to stand next to of you" Araburn said and turned his back to Equinox this laid this hand on his shoulder. "Araburn! I understand how you feel about this but you are here by your own free will" Equinox said.

Araburn turned to Equinox and thought a moment as his helmet vizier was taken off. "I ain't going to change place where I am standing" Araburn said "I will serve to the bitter end" Araburn said "Are you really sure about this?" Equinox asked "My sisters is angry to me. Best thing is what I can do is just get father and mother back so they can imbue strength in to her" Araburn said "You lied to her!" Equinox said "I know! She wasn't ready to face the truth and I made a wrong decision. This is the shackle that binds me and I will break myself out of it" Araburn said "You are not who you serve" Equinox said "I know but I am ready to change to something else what I was once" Araburn said.

"No matter how strong will you would have! You are still human!" Equinox said "Human yesterday. Today something else" Araburn said "Why do you cast aside what you are?! Your sister would be angry more than ever about that than anything else" Equinox said. Araburn thought a moment "I think she already gave up hope on seeing me as what I was already" Araburn said "She hasn't Araburn. Deep within that mind and heart. Despite that the outward reaction towards you was hate. There is still love" Equinox said Araburn thought a moment "You might be right on that... Tenno let us seize talking about this. Do not worry. I will think about this as the mission goes. You have my word on that" Araburn said.

"Please do Araburn for your own sake" Equinox said "We both have quite a lot to think about" Araburn said. "It must have had been difficult to keep your mouth shut and take all the flames coming at you" Equinox said "I wanted to give my sister my best. I was ready to take whatever she threw at me but deep within" Araburn said "There is a scar" Equinox said and Araburn nodded "But just like all the soldiers. Head in the game not in sentimental things before you in the battlefield" Araburn said "You again cast aside what you are" Equinox said "I did... But you do can see deep in to me. I still held whatever she said in my heart" Araburn said.

"You considered it as tough love between sister and brother" Equinox said "I did and I still do. Reason to mind set that I am ready to everything that doesn't cost lives of others to get our parents back" Araburn said "Please make sure you ain't getting yourself killed again" Equinox said "I know truth of soldier already" Araburn said "You are better than a soldier" Equinox said "Call me whatever you want but I do not consider myself a hero. Even if I put that big hangar in to decommission. I would have been able to do better than that" Araburn said "Do not blame yourself. You opened eyes of a lot of people" Equinox said.

"So say that I am a visionary?" Araburn said "There are a lot of visionary types but you are the relic of all of those. You are a visionary that with sheer unbreakable will carved this path to this moment. You roared out war cry that echoes through the enemies, allies and in to hearts of people. You show them that will and courage goes hand to hand. You showed me loyalty beyond my expectations and now you are trying to fix your mistakes how everybody should. By yourself but you do know yourself Araburn. You ain't going to succeed on this alone" Tenno said "Visionary Araburn Thomas Patronum" Araburn said "Thomas?" Equinox asked.

Araburn didn't say anything just looked at the Equinox "You lied even to me?" Equinox asked "My names do not have a meaning until I have finished my mission" Araburn said "They already hold meaning. In hearts of people in relay's people who you saved" Equinox said "It is just me... Being a visionary without me knowing it. I just thought I am just a person who is trying to make a difference with the methods whatever I see fit. Those what saves lives around me" Araburn said "And it lead you here. You are just a man but to others of your kind. You are a hero" Equinox said "Keep speaking more that kind of things and I will be person who takes a kill shot for you" Araburn said.

"Remember you imbued strength in to your sister. You are the reactor that activates others around you by bleeding for these so they don't need to do that" Equinox said "Soldier to the end. I put my life on stake to shield those who don't need to see the horrors what I have witnessed. With you and without. I ignite fire in the hearts of people to help each other. I guess I do the same to you" Araburn said "That why I want you to survive too" Equinox said "And I will make sure you will stay alive. Just let me know when you are ready" Araburn said.

9 hours ago, Popstupid said:

This is good despite some grammar issues and tons of little problems that can be easily fixed

Good to hear.

Would be wonderful to hear what those problems and grammar issues are though.

Everybody just hands me over a piece of paper where reads "Your grammar sucks" that just makes me say. "Okay... So where's the great part of the feedback then?"

Edited by Revel72

On 4/12/2016 at 3:44 AM, Revel72 said:

Good to hear.

Would be wonderful to hear what those problems and grammar issues are though.

Everybody just hands me over a piece of paper where reads "Your grammar sucks" that just makes me say. "Okay... So where's the great part of the feedback then?"

I really like the plot as a whole with little problems. Secondly, your story could use some more fleshing out but I really like that feeling that Tenno / Warframes will do whatever they can to get the job done.