Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you change where when you tab out

ss4chris

Question

10 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Naftal said:

At least when I press alt+tab it doesn't register the tab ingame.

If you're talking about shift+tab to get to steam overlay. There's nothing you can do.

No.  alt tab.  when i change music or are on reddit it changes/ switches out recruit to trade.

I only experience that when I have my chat window open and I shift-tab to go to the Steam overlay.  That makes the active chat shift to the one on the left of current.  If the chat window is not open nothing happens to chat.  Alt-tab doesn't move it ever for me (just tested it).  Perhaps it depends on your settings.  I play in Borderless Fullscreen.  Nope.  Tested with Fullscreen and Windowed and still not getting chat to change when I alt-tab, only shift-tab or tab alone and only when chat is open.

Edited by Katinka

4 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I only experience that when I have my chat window open and I shift-tab to go to the Steam overlay.  That makes the active chat shift to the one on the left of current.  If the chat window is not open nothing happens to chat.  Alt-tab doesn't move it ever for me (just tested it).  Perhaps it depends on your settings.  I play in Borderless Fullscreen.  Nope.  Tested with Fullscreen and Windowed and still not getting chat to change when I alt-tab, only shift-tab or tab alone and only when chat is open.

ya but i have that chat open so i can see whats going on in recruit ya know? it makes no sense to close chat.

I still don't know why it is happening at all with alt-tab though.  I've not been able to reproduce that so I don't know how to prevent it.  It just doesn't happen to me.

An extreme measure would be to switch off all other chat tabs but I'm sure you don't want to do that!

43 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I still don't know why it is happening at all with alt-tab though.  I've not been able to reproduce that so I don't know how to prevent it.  It just doesn't happen to me.

An extreme measure would be to switch off all other chat tabs but I'm sure you don't want to do that!

I tried that. cant remove clan chat so it goes to taht >.<