The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for an Aussie clan

Bucardeth

Hi Bucardeth,  I think you should think about joining Choas Vanguard.  We are not an aussie guild, but we have several australians playing regularly and also people from all over the world who play games when they really should be sleeping, so hopefully you'd always have someone to play with.

We are an online gaming community and are always looking for new people.  We have around 30 people playing warframe on any given day, and 100's between our allied clans.  Most of us are on teamspeak together so its easy to find a group for whatever you want to do.  We don't care if you are mastery rank 1 or 21, its just about joining in and having a good time.  We run regualar raids and clan competitions as well as having all you need in the dojo!

We have a few restrictions... you should be at least 16, with a working mic and be have teamspeak 3.  Thats it really.  And several aussies as i say.  Hope you will consider us.

If you think we might be right for you then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

Hope to see you soon!

1 minute ago, Scarlet78 said:

We have a few restrictions... you should be at least 16, with a working mic and be have teamspeak 3.  Thats it really.  And several aussies as i say.  Hope you will consider us.

I

Ah dude, I am only 15 but I am to my own credit turning 16 this year is that alright?

7 minutes ago, Bucardeth said:

Ah dude, I am only 15 but I am to my own credit turning 16 this year is that alright?

Aww I'm sorry we do have a 16 rule enforced, you could still join the alliance clans, but wouldn't be able to use the teamspeak until your birthday.  Sorry about that.  If you want to chat more about it, give me a pm in game.