The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join the strangest moon clan, the Wrathseeker Clan, Today (if you wish)

KuraioNokami

Hello. it is i, Kuraio Nokami of the wrathseeker clan. if you have the time, please do stay and read what i have to say.

we of the wrathseeker are not the most normal clan. for one, we have no teamspeak or emblem yet. we also have 11 members currently. however, what we lack in Out-game content, we make up for with a friendly group of people and some decent rules. oh, right, speaking of rules, you should probably know them before deciding to join. these are our 5 rules:

1: be polite. no bullying or making negative comments behind someone's back.

2: Contribute. if someone needs help, please do help. and don't be afraid to ask, either. everyone should contribute to their clan member's needs. this is our policy.

3: Ask. if you wish to build something, ask a High Shard (Warlord) if you are allowed. High Shard poppingninja does not know english, however. if no high shard is on, message me with a your question.

4: attend. when you are asked to be in the Main hall around a certain time, be there unless you are incapable. it will most likely be an announcement. these are our way of notifying our clan members of important events, so attempt to be there when asked.

5: keep it fun. as rule 1) states, be friendly to each other. feel free to ask each other for help, and if nobody helps you, notify me and i'll find some people. it's a game, and games are for fun. remember that.

if you saw this and thought, hey, seems nice, then feel free to join. if not, go look for another clan. we don't mind. after all, there is always another. just don't let that deter you from joining. also, if you are for some odd reason capable and willing to make a clan emblem for free, that would be appreciated. but you probably want payment that we cannot offer at the moment.

Aequalitas in Universum, Tenno.

-Kuraio Nokami

Edited by KuraioNokami

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, HorusHeresy said:

I just finally quit my Solo research clan, and since you said you guys are the best, I believe ya.

Allow me to join, and I will cast down all those who oppose you. Let our cries be heard.

I'm not going to be on for a while, so I'll ask another member to invite you posthaste!