The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Gen Tactix is recruiting

(XBOX)Nittymaster

Hello my fellow Tenno

Our clan is currently recruiting all interested players as long as they are 18 years old or older.  I've playing since day one on Xbox I'm a MR21 with over 4500 hours of game play as well as others in my clan.  We have extensive game knowledge and we're willing to share that knowledge with our fellow clan members.  If you like playing conclave, RAIDS, daily sorties, and endless missions we're the clan for you.  Our dojo research is 100% complete but our dojo is still undergoing some structural changes.  We are part of the Art of War Alliance so there is that to consider as well.  If you are considering joining please when the time comes plan on helping out with donations (small) such as resources/credits whenever new research is ongoing.  I believe all clan members should be contributing when necessary.  We plan on having clan events and activities that will result in prizes being awarded to those who earned them.  If you are interested or have any questions just contact me here or thru Xbox (nittymaster) my gamertag, thanks. We're still seeking active players of all skill levels and mastery ranks.

Edited by (XB1)Nittymaster
added last sentence

This is a great clan with a very experienced and knowledgeable leader. The community itself is also tight knit and veteran by majority. It was unfortunate their clan had to start over recently but with new beginnings come new opportunities for people to get in at ground floor and help you elevate this clan to new heights! Make sure you give these guys a shot if this sounds like what you are looking for. Good luck guys!

HOS9xd8.png

Xodus03
  Lock n Load Founder
    Art of War Founder