[DE]Drew

More PS4 trophies coming in the future!

Tenno, 

Sony has updated their policy on new Trophies, and we're pleased to announce that more Trophies will be coming later this year! 

• Upvote 22

1 minute ago, (PS4)DontKnowMe said:

Could one of them be a platinum?

Yes! We need a Platinum trophy for Warframe and it needs to be... Unobtainable. I know "Reach MR30" that'll be something to aspire towards

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, (PS4)MiloGiacomo said:

Out of curiosity, what changed?

I'm curious too. Kinda doubt they'll tell us specifically, but I hope they can and do.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)MiloGiacomo said:

Someone probably looked at all the loopholes and the companies that use them and decided to review their policies to make everything more consistent if I had to guess.

Here's an example; Each WF update that added trophies had them as their own DLC list, like the U13 update added 2 or 3 Saviour of x trophies for example, and you can only have so many sub lists for DLCs, whilst Zen Pinball would have one DLC sub list and would add new trophies to it each time they released a new table, only creating a new DLC sub list (thus locking the previous one) when they reached the trophy limit for said sub list.

Being an avid 100%'er trophy collector, I'm both wary and glad about new trophies.

So far, I feel that DE has done a great job with the trophies - with no insane ones requiring god-like skills or stupid luck based one.  Sure some may take time to complete, but all are reasonable (albeit some dedication to the game is required).

My request to DE wrt to trophies is to continue the good trend and keep them reasonable.  I look forward to them and please keep us informed!

• Upvote 2

Noooooooo you've opened the floodgates of people who deleted the game to re download just for trophies. Terrible idea. Just my opinion 

Man this is great news so glad Sony woke up to the real world & adjusted there policy when it was clear other games found loop holes to add more thropies then allowed.

If I recall correctly batman arkham knight was one of these games that exploited the loop hole as they had thropies with every DLC expansion & between them & the based thropies that came with the game they far exceeded the amount Sony allowed & had more then WF Had by a large margin..

I too hope DE adds a Platinum Trophy as I'd love to have another platinum thropy added to my profile! 

& I agree with a user above make it be Reach MR 30! Because it will keep even the avid thropy hunters playing WF for a long time just to achieve this thropy! 

But plz take advantage of this by adding a Platinum Thropy!!! Thx

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Filthy113 said:

Noooooooo you've opened the floodgates of people who deleted the game to re download just for trophies. Terrible idea. Just my opinion 

And that harms you in what way?

This is great to hear that Sony is adapting to the ever changing ecosystem of gaming, period. This isn't unique to Warframe. Really hope Warframe gets a platinum though.

12 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

Sony has updated their policy on new Trophies, and we're pleased to announce that more Trophies will be coming later this year! 

OMG YES!  Thank you Drew, as a trophy hunter this warms the void energy swirling within me - I believe organics would call it a 'soul'.

I really hope to see a Platinum for the game - but also a handful of more 'difficult' trophies that require players actually play - the worst thing you can do is make too easy of a Platinum because you will attract Trophy Hunters who do not care at all about the game itself and will just drop it the second they platinum it.  Raid trophies and Sortie trophies would be ideal - since somebody has to build up a fairly substantial amount of playtime before being able to take those kinds of things on.

Somebody above said MR30 - but that's literally years down the line, if the math is right - we'd be in for about a 3 year wait before it was even possible.  Grand Master is 2,250,000 affinity - the highest you can get IF you have Excal P. and all other exclusives is 1,200,000 currently.  Bearing in mind that the game has already been out for 3 years, it will takes roughly 3 more to even reach a point in development where the trophy would be attainable.  I guess that is something to aspire to - but I think it's a little much of a wait for a trophy.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

11 hours ago, (PS4)MiloGiacomo said:

One of the forums mods explained it to me before.  Previously they had too many update/DLC sublists and that's why they couldn't add more.  I guess now Sony is just letting them use more sublists than they were previously allowed (They had 15 sublists so I can see why Sony stopped them for a bit - most games never get more than 3 sublists.)

14 hours ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Yes! We need a Platinum trophy for Warframe and it needs to be... Unobtainable. I know "Reach MR30" that'll be something to aspire towards

Unobtainable... Finish a mission as Excalibur Prime :D

Yes, it's about time... Thanks @[DE]Drew , this is really appreciated from the entire trophy hunting community.  I'd like to suggest doing a poll for new trophies like you've done on Xbox One for new achievements.  

I vote for a nightmare raid trophy... :)

On 4/6/2016 at 11:15 PM, (PS4)DontKnowMe said:

Could one of them be a platinum?

Yeah we need platinum trophy.

Or we can't get platinum because this game is in beta ?

Edited by (PS4)AARonqwerty09876

On 06/04/2016 at 6:20 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, 

I want them!!