Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.8.0

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets.

Sooo...  We automatically get it as soon as the reset happens or what?  As a European player who sometimes plays until half an hour to an hour after reset I'd rather not get my Daily Tribute until I next log in because I don't want to be getting a 3 hour Affinity booster and have to let it go to waste.

Is no one going to talk about the fact that they just destroyed the Dual Toxocysts ONLY method of not sucking? DE, do you even play your own game? Have you used to Dual Toxocysts? Apparently you haven't.

I want my goddamn forma back.

Edited by SasoDuck

Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets. 

Please make it optional to accept it so we can control when we get the booster. It is not funny getting Booster but you are beeing AFK.

Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from elemental status effects as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622296-dual-toxocyst-gets-excited-buff-on-gas-blast-and-electricity-procs/ 

Why? This made the weapon infinitely more usable considering that the proc can't refresh while active. Guess it's time to dump another cool weapon into the MR Fodder drawer...

I never post on patch notes in any of the games I play, but after anticipating an alternative wukong helmet for so long (the default having like a beetle leg design for a monkey-king lore frame annoys me) only to get this Dasheng Helmet is beyond disappointing. Even putting it nicely I find it ****ing hideous...like a bad star wars stormtrooper caricature or something.