Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.8.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed Panthera’s blade firing backwards when aimed at the ground.

o_O... doesn't Despair still get thrown backwards?.. I mean.. either the stalker is just crazy, or those handles must really hurt, idk

Nerfed the Toxocysts huh.

You BETTER make it to where the buff resets on consecutive headshots. Why would you nerf a weapon that wasn't that good anyway. Whomever made that thread complaining about it is an idiot.

I want my 2 forma that I put into the weapon back IMMEDIATELY. >:(

Edited by Xylyssa

1 hour ago, AnnoyingBanana said:

I actually wanted to ask about melee only sortie assassinations, it wouldn't be a problem until "raptor" or whatever it's called (Flying drone boss) that would be nearly impossible :D

What is Redeemer desu

1 hour ago, Xaelroa said:

Care to lower the amount of cryotic required for the new hammer to something not so... impossible to farm for most people? 30k is far and away too much to require for -anything-.

Impossible? bah that is a easy amount heck i rarely go for much cryotic nowadays since i gave 100k to my clan to some old research yet even with sporadic excavations this is the impossible farm you speak of.

ZkEAfB0.jpg?1

I for one is glad i actually have a use for the stuff again.

Edited by GhostLacuna

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup.

this is huge

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup. 

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

Nerfed the Toxocysts huh.

You BETTER make it to where the buff resets on consecutive headshots. Why would you nerf a weapon that wasn't that good anyway. Whomever made that thread complaining about it is an idiot.

I want my 2 forma that I put into the weapon back IMMEDIATELY. >:(

Oh no, you actually have to aim in order to activate a buff, the horror...

In DE office, few days ago:

"- So, guys, i think it's time to work on in-game balance! It's very important for our dear players, so i need your ideas - What we need to nerf this time? What is really OP in our game now?

- Okay... maybe Tonkor being a crit-monster AOE weapon without even a self-damage as a drawback?

- Nah...

- Synoid Simulor's crazy AOE radius, damage and crowd control?

- Nope...

- So maybe Ash's strong, easy-to-use and spammable 4th ability?

- Definitely no!

- Hmm... Toxocysts buff can be triggered by gas procs?

- OH MY GOD SO OP!!!"

Okay, no offense, just kidding :P

But i think toxocysts really need to be able to re-activate the buff. Like really. It would make this weapon much better.

P.S. - And yeah, banshee skin, we need it! Please, DE! :D

P.P.S. - And Mesa's ult mod synergy. I heard you want to make it real! Buff her, please, i even bought tennogen helm when it was released C:

Just now, Achievement-get said:

Oh no, you actually have to aim in order to activate a buff, the horror...

The point is, they had a lower tier weapon with a neat idea that made it a mediocre weapon at best. Now they just made it not usable in any practical sense. I guess it is okay for Tonkors, Somas, and Ash players to make quick work out of the most minimal effort but god forbid a terrible weapon gets something that gives them an edge. This is a fast paced game son, there is never really time to stand in one spot like an idiot to line up the perfect headshot with a SIDEARM. ESPECIALLY one that to even hold up against mid-tier enemies REQUIRES said headshot. It was a fun weapon to use but now it has nothing interesting to bring it up to no-skill weapons that everyone including you most likely use. You clearly do not understand why the nerf was a bad thing and that is okay. I am fully aware brainpower is in short supply these days so I won't hold it against you.