Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.8.0

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for:

Ignoring only works for the chat, you cannot read what he writes anymore, so it is only good against spammers and flamers to not have to read them anymore. But you still come into the same game as them. It only works for the chat, an ignore list doesnt work against players for the game. The problem present in both modes (PVE, PVP)

I've heard mention in some devstream that devs are adding a function about that. It's going to be something like if they are on your ignore list that they will not be able to join games with you and vice versa (you will not able to join in one session with them).

Bug?

In the reworked void room which has a MD point in the middle (the one which used to have 4 waterfalls obscuring the stairs behind it), I don't get the datamass back after defending it...?

[edit]

Tried a second time, same error :/

I'll stop doing TxMD for a bit...

Edited by Spookmineer
Added info

2 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

The point is, they had a lower tier weapon with a neat idea that made it a mediocre weapon at best. Now they just made it not usable in any practical sense. I guess it is okay for Tonkors, Somas, and Ash players to make quick work out of the most minimal effort but god forbid a terrible weapon gets something that gives them an edge. This is a fast paced game son, there is never really time to stand in one spot like an idiot to line up the perfect headshot with a SIDEARM. ESPECIALLY one that to even hold up against mid-tier enemies REQUIRES said headshot. It was a fun weapon to use but now it has nothing interesting to bring it up to no-skill weapons that everyone including you most likely use. You clearly do not understand why the nerf was a bad thing and that is okay. I am fully aware brainpower is in short supply these days so I won't hold it against you.

Okay, I see your point now. Mid-Tier weapon that had an edge because of a bug, it's trash now. It's just kinda pissing me off at the moment because a bug was fixed, which is what we're asking them to do, and everyone's S#&$ting on them because of it. Also, basically calling me a retard doesn't help make your point, in fact, it makes you look like you're 10 years old. About that no skill weapons thing. Isn't that every weapon in the game at this point? I mean sure there's weapons like Dread, where you have to lead your shots because of travel time... or you can use a grenade launcher capable of clearing a room with a single shot. Which would you choose? DE only started adding these weapons with added benefits in 18.5. Up until then...

Hmm... Kill enemies in bursts, one by one, or nail them to a wall with flying bolts? Flying bolts it is! Strategy? What's that?!

But, again, I see your point. Mid tier weapon turned trash by bug fix. Only thing I don't like is that you had to throw in insults in order to validate yourself, I guess. I was agreeing with your point until then.

1 minute ago, Achievement-get said:

Okay, I see your point now. Mid-Tier weapon that had an edge because of a bug, it's trash now. It's just kinda pissing me off at the moment because a bug was fixed, which is what we're asking them to do, and everyone's S#&$ting on them because of it. Also, basically calling me a retard doesn't help make your point, in fact, it makes you look like you're 10 years old. About that no skill weapons thing. Isn't that every weapon in the game at this point? I mean sure there's weapons like Dread, where you have to lead your shots because of travel time... or you can use a grenade launcher capable of clearing a room with a single shot. Which would you choose? DE only started adding these weapons with added benefits in 18.5. Up until then...

Hmm... Kill enemies in bursts, one by one, or nail them to a wall with flying bolts? Flying bolts it is! Strategy? What's that?!

But, again, I see your point. Mid tier weapon turned trash by bug fix. Only thing I don't like is that you had to throw in insults in order to validate yourself, I guess. I was agreeing with your point until then.

Sorry, that jab at your intelligence was very low of me. I'm just insanely frustrated that they would ruin a weapon that was at least fun. As far as the "bug" I don't see how it is even a bug at all. The status effects effect the entire body, head included so it should count.

I hope you can forgive me for my jumping the gun. I apologize. v~v

3 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

Sorry, that jab at your intelligence was very low of me. I'm just insanely frustrated that they would ruin a weapon that was at least fun. As far as the "bug" I don't see how it is even a bug at all. The status effects effect the entire body, head included so it should count.

Honestly, I was expecting this to turn into some 6 page debate filled with insults, but thankfully that was averted.

Also, you're forgiven.

Edit because redundance.

Edited by Achievement-get
Redundance

2 hours ago, suPirman said:

Please make it optional to accept it so we can control when we get the booster. It is not funny getting Booster but you are beeing AFK.

I frequently wait until the next day so I have an extra 23+ hours to put money in my steam account when I get a platinum discount.  I live 19 miles from the nearest store and my bank is only 1 mile closer than that, so I don't want to drive 36 miles round trip (in my pickup truck that gets 17 MPG on $2 gas) just to stick $20 in my account.  I wait until I'm making a trip to town anyway and THEN make the deposit so I can use my plat coupon.

I hope you buffed the drop rate on 70% off coupons with this change, DE.  I won't be making a trip for 50% coupons or less.

3 minutes ago, chuckdm said:

I frequently wait until the next day so I have an extra 23+ hours to put money in my steam account when I get a platinum discount.  I live 19 miles from the nearest store and my bank is only 1 mile closer than that, so I don't want to drive 36 miles round trip (in my pickup truck that gets 17 MPG on $2 gas) just to stick $20 in my account.  I wait until I'm making a trip to town anyway and THEN make the deposit so I can use my plat coupon.

I hope you buffed the drop rate on 70% off coupons with this change, DE.  I won't be making a trip for 50% coupons or less.

No access to paypal or the like? :/

Just now, Airwolfen said:

No access to paypal or the like? :/

Yes and no.  Do I have a paypal account, but I have had unrelated issues with paypal screwing me out of $35 many years ago.  Right now my paypal has $0.03 in it and I have it set so that they postal mail me a statement every month because I hate them and this way it actually costs them money to keep my account open.

But the point isn't the payment method.  I work for family and live on a fixed budget every week - free rent and such, but as a result I make about half of minimum wage, and most of that goes to food alone.  So what if I don't have $20 to blow until Friday and I get a coupon for a Tuesday login?  Used to be I could just wait until 6:45 on Wednesday to login and as long as I got the money in the bank by 5:30 on Friday I could still use the coupon.  Now that won't work.

I mean, I have an AmEx too, but I'm not about to pay 11% interest on gaming money.  I love this game, but not that much.  The point is this change opens a can of worms and provides what, exactly, as a benefit?  We don't have to do a 45-second relog now?  Oh whoop-de-do, what an improvement.

1 hour ago, Neptlude said:

If yer in a middle of quest sometime ordis will be quiet for the duration of the quest until its finish

I'm actually stuck in the limbo one since it glitched on me, so I can hear him for that, but other than that I'm not hearing him.

DE:

You might want to have a look at this bug we found, its vital for completing missions.

46 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

So here's the million dollar question: If this is a bug, how is getting banshee's insane Sonar bonus with AoE weapons not a bug?  That has been in the game forever.

I'm not saying that either one is a bug.  I'm just positing that one cannot be a bug whilst the other isn't.  They both follow the same logic: you have to hit a very small point to get a bonus.

The thing is, if they did this to Banshee, she'd instantly go from being the least used frame in the game, to the least used by SEVERAL THOUSAND ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE, yet somehow it's cool to do this to a weapon?

I'm just glad I've only sunk one forma into mine.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets

so how do I know what I got from daily tribute? the login reset just happened and I didn't get anything. relogged and still got nothing. 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes
•    Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from elemental status effects as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622296-dual-toxocyst-gets-excited-buff-on-gas-blast-and-electricity-procs/

I literally just finished formaing that last night solely because of that function.

If I had known this was coming, I wouldn't have wasted the time, effort, and resources.

I'm running out of forma here.

Oh, and a lens I'm not getting back either.

Edited by Roboplus