Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.8.0

[DE]Megan

found a bug where the new void tile didn't drop the suitcase in mobile defense missions, happened twice already, whole team needed to abort... we worked around this problem by using that terminal last. Please look into this and thank you for your hard work guys :D

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup.

Finally i can blow S#&$ up with my ivara and talons without gimping my arrow capacity.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Secondary Weapons that used Sniper Ammo will now consume Pistol Ammo and use Pistol Ammo pickups. Pistol Ammo pickups have been adjusted for these weapons to deliver 10 Ammo on pickup.

Finally. FINALLY.

2 hours ago, Nama_Sui_Seijin said:

True, but still they are both vandal weapons. And if one is trade able then the other one(s) also should become imo.

I'm sure that if we ever get quanta vandal parts they will be tradeable.

13 hours ago, Urlan said:

Not to mention most bosses increasingly are immune or highly resistant to normal melee options. Lt Kril and Sargus Ruk being prominent examples.

Well actually, it's more dependant on what melee you use and how good you are at hitting the weakspots with it's stance owo depending on how good you do, you can actually kill bosses in just like around 10 hits. Believe it or not, it's actually helpful to not spam E with your primary or secondary weapon equiped owo thrust me, I know what's possible with melee and boss fights ARE possible

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from elemental status effects as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622296-dual-toxocyst-gets-excited-buff-on-gas-blast-and-electricity-procs/ 

no offense...but this pisses me off to no end.....i may n9t have the weapon, but using elemental combos would be a VERY worthwhile means to use the weapon in the first place...now its just mastery fodder for when i decide to get it.

just ignore the fact that blast, gas and electric procs target the head on all weapons, so lets just artificially nerf the weapon. sounds like DE to me. 

your launcher is still crap by the way, over a year now. doesn't tell you when it restarts a failed download. 

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

•    Players will no longer have to log in/out to receive the Daily Tribute prompt if already logged in when the login resets. 

Ok. So I went AFK in my dojo before the daily reset, and when I just exited the dojo, I did not see any Daily Tribute. I relogged and still didn't see any Daily Tribute.  So, what's going on? A bug with the new system?

Any word on giving Limbo some attention, DE? I've been in contact with plenty of people that have wonderful ideas about him, and everyone agrees that he needs some TLC in one way or another, especially since passives for all Warframes are going to be doled out soon, we'd appreciate some word on this fantastic frame sooner or later...here's hoping.

You can't ignore the LimBros forever, DE.

#GiveLimboSomeLove

52 minutes ago, jkiu45 said:

All of that is cool DE, but where's mesa Change?

It's probably coming with Mag's and Volt's rework, they did mention they were going to release many reworks and passives together in the same update

Edited by DreadWarlock

How 'bout a fix for Kulstar, Tonkor, etc. picking up 'sniper' ammo? Can you have it re-worded to something to do with explosives? Maybe even change the ammo type explosive primaries use?

Edited by FiddyCentSnatcher