Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

Then wait, some of us want to be able to manage our time well on Warframe.
I want Inaros, and the Dex weapons, so I lucked out. As for the event, it is time limited, so I will be able now to plan my schedule ahead of time, like many other players, and be able to be on when the event is happening and get a head start on it. If it happened the day of, then today I would be incapable of doing it and planning my schedule. DE favors the majority and logical ideas. To cram it all in on one day would be unfortunate and we'd miss many things

I'm sorry your priority was delayed but it had to happen to something.

I am waiting. What else am I supposed to do? I don't have a choice, just like everyone else.

The graphics look amazing.  I can't quite put my finger on what, but it looks way better now than it did an hour ago.  Yes I know I could go read Steve's twitter to figure out why.  Don't care why, looks gorgeous.

So, Frost went from diminishing returns on freezing Vay Hek at the end of LoR to a big ol' nope huh?  Good to know, a lot of pugs seemed to count on having that.

Edit:  1, Drew, I didn't remember the ship thing until you pointed it out, and that was frikkin awesome.
         2, omg R1 in the arsenal brings up a LIST now instead of having to R1/L1 through every loadout.  SUCH HAPPY MUCH WOW

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
fanboying silliness.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I am confused on this subject "

• The Mastery requirement has been removed from the Arsenal Console in Relays.

It means we can't practice mastery rank test? Or Mastery rank is no longer part of the system?

There was previously a restriction (i think it was MR3), in which players were restricted from accessing the "Equipment" section within the Relay until they had surpassed it. Things like the Simulacrum etc.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)Yume_no_Kami_ said:

Damn even with a decent 60 download this update is 40mins long T.T

ISP's have a habit of saying that your download speed is this when this isn't really the case. They get away with this by saying that you will get "Up to" a certain amount, which means that they do not have to provide the speed they have stated and can throttle your connection.

You can figure out the true download speed (approximately due to heavy traffic flow etc). Take the file size and divide it by the ETA. Mathematics ahead

Spoiler
  • Convert 6.317GB's into 6317Mb's.
  • Convert the ETA (40 minutes) into seconds, so 2400 seconds. (Since megabyte's per second).
  • Divide 6317 by 2400 and you get your approximate answer.

So by doing that we can figure out that your true download speed is actually around 2.63Mb's/s.

Edited by (PS4)decogold
grammar error

2 minutes ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Mine's downloading the update in rest mode as we speak, though I already manually started the download if that's what you mean.

Yes, thanks. I use to think that this update is the same when start launcher and then start downloading update.