Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

WARFRAME RESISTANCE & IMMUNITY CHANGES:

Hide contents
  • Valkyr’s Paralysis will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.

• Valkyr’s Warcry now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.

You forgot to mention that Hysteria is now the most useless ability ever because it doesn't give Valkyr immunity against energy drainers, toxin damage and so on. Or is it a bug/glitch?

PS: The graphic improvements are just gorgeous.

Edited by (PS4)nguser

41 minutes ago, (PS4)nguser said:

You forgot to mention that Hysteria is now the most useless ability ever because it doesn't give Valkyr immunity against energy drainers, toxin damage and so on. Or is it a bug/glitch?

PS: The graphic improvements are just gorgeous.

I am assuming it is a glitch because she is working just fine for me the last time I checked...

Just now, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I am assuming it is a glitch because she is working just fine for me the last time I checked...

So you're telling me that your Valkyr is not affected by infested leech eximus and doesn't get toxin damage while in Hysteria mode? That's kinda reassuring and makes me think that I was probably glitching.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Sands of Inaros quest? You can get it from Baro right now on Earth relay.

I meant to write Tactical alert, for the mods.

and they r coming May 5. Just finished the quest for Inaros. Now wait a month for mods we've been waiting for 2 month. This is just too funny.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Can you please try to run any mission with infested leech eximus and let me know if Valkyr is working fine?