Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

I think it's currently completely broken and doesn't work.

Also, abovementioned stalker acolyte noggles are not in market. 

Not posted on the PS4 notes, but on the Xbox 1 notes about the acolyte noggles, it states "Coming April 14 @ 2pm EDT" so likely will be available when the Shadow Debt event starts. 

I can't really find myself agreeing to the Focus Lenses being non-repeatable items. With so many weapons and warframes, in order to get Greater lenses, it takes a /tremendous/ amount of effort to acquire them already. Making it so that you can only get one per season, which is several months? That's a bit harsh.

I always see these and think that's so awesome now my ______ is gonna be able to ______. It's tough to resist but thats how you keep your secrets and play styles reserved and in the mix. Post your findings and tactics that no ones else has thought of and that's where nerfs and cookie cutter builds come from. But yeah I definitely see some stuff that's gonna make _____, _____, and ______ the best in the game without a doubt. Try it out for yourselves. 

Long time coming, Thanks DigEx

24 minutes ago, (PS4)R-Zab__v2 said:

I always see these and think that's so awesome now my ______ is gonna be able to ______. It's tough to resist but thats how you keep your secrets and play styles reserved and in the mix. Post your findings and tactics that no ones else has thought of and that's where nerfs and cookie cutter builds come from. But yeah I definitely see some stuff that's gonna make _____, _____, and ______ the best in the game without a doubt. Try it out for yourselves. 

Long time coming, Thanks DigEx

Totally agree with you on this. It's a shame to see such a beautiful game kicked in the face nerf after nerf. Kind of feeling to stop playing and it's sad because I met a lot of great people thanks to Warframe and I play with them every single day. Today I was all excited for the graphics improvements and Sortie season 4 but then the new "bugfix" on channeled abilities just destroyed all the enthusiasm.

And to top it off, there are people who actually believe that that is a proper bugfix. That's funny.

By the way, screw this new nerf. We have emojis in the chat now. Yay.

Hi just curious for those who have it, does the CELESTIA SYANDANA have any light coming out of it at all when you buy it? I do not play pvp at all and heard without playing it is just a small metal part on your back during gameplay with no light what so ever. I was hoping at the lowest default level that it would have a little bit of light coming out of it. I know the syndicate ones do and get brighter as they go.

DE, you did a bang up job with this update. Everything looks amazing. For construction: when are we getting anniversary gear, the alerts, and

BIG IDEA HERE: maybe begin working on a new raid, raise level cap of everything. Warframe feels like it's been in the same end game erea for awhile now. I know people on the forums are saying we need content for veterans.

P.S:oberon rework and prime please^w^

20 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Edit:  1, Drew, I didn't remember the ship thing until you pointed it out, and that was frikkin awesome.
         2, omg R1 in the arsenal brings up a LIST now instead of having to R1/L1 through every loadout.  SUCH HAPPY MUCH WOW

#2. Probably the best change for me that this update brought aside from the kick &#! new quest and gear. Not a huge fan of the chat changes yet, hoping it grows on me. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mazendude said:

Didn't they say it's 4 gigs? Why is my ps4 downloading 14?

All told the update was just short of 6gb.  The download screen will show the full size of the warframe download, but it will skip over everything you already have.  I have seen a few posts about people having it download everything instead of just the update.  The common suggestion for those people is to stop the update, delete the update, and start it again.  Good luck!