Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

12 minutes ago, (PS4)blpimg325 said:

Would someone please elaborate on what Nekros's update does with regards to Shadows adding to future casts?

I tried using it a little last night but could not see the effect.

Thank you.

Now the enemies that THE SHADOWS kills are added to the list on the next cast. 

Before this only the enemies that YOU killed counted. 

I don't know why DE thought it was slick to up the daily focus cap to 100k but decrease the focus affinity per kill. I got over 1000 kills on Triton yesterday, WITH an affinity booster, and WITH the new focus pickup system, walked away with only 18k focus. I would get about 30k regularly before the update. I could get 18 before without a booster even on. But this new grind is the pits. If I have to get 1000 kills with a booster, just to get 18k focus, it almost makes me want to stop where I'm at with my skill trees and just not worry about it.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

I don't know why DE thought it was slick to up the daily focus cap to 100k but decrease the focus affinity per kill. I got over 1000 kills on Triton yesterday, WITH an affinity booster, and WITH the new focus pickup system, walked away with only 18k focus. I would get about 30k regularly before the update. I could get 18 before without a booster even on. But this new grind is the pits. If I have to get 1000 kills with a booster, just to get 18k focus, it almost makes me want to stop where I'm at with my skill trees and just not worry about it.

Tell me about it. I basically wasted 160 Platinum buying 2 Naramon greater lens and 2 Zenurik greater lens because now I have to run around like an idiot for the "Convergence" crap and get even less focus points than before.

"The following changes are the first in a series of updates designed to make the Focus System more interactive and rewarding for players" my &#!.

14 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Idk if this is a bug or I am using it wrong, but it seems like when I tap to activate Inaros's 4 it only makes the sound sometimes where other times it works just fine. Is there a something I don't know about?

Inaros' 4th power needs to be held and it drains health to add to armor

52 minutes ago, (PS4)shadnic200 said:

Inaros' 4th power needs to be held and it drains health to add to armor

Yea, I meant the attack enemies part of it. I figured it out though...it doesn't give you any room for error; as you have to have the aim right on the enemy. It is actually kind of annoying when you cast it and then an Ash just comes and kills everything...lol...

To be honest I think I actually find his 1 more useful in group play then his 4. His 4 is best for solo play in my opinion.

1 minute ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Yea, I meant the attack enemies part of it. I figured it out though...it doesn't give you any room for error; as you have to have the aim right on the enemy. It is actually kind of annoying when you cast it and then an Ash just comes and kills everything...lol...

To be honest I think I actually find his 1 more useful in group play then his 4. His 4 is best for solo play in my opinion.

He's a solo frame regardless. There's nothing really to "aim" with his 4. It kinda just works.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Dark_Lightning04 said:

Digital extreme.... You really need to slow down on adding things and focus on fixing all the glitches..... I cant even build things in the foundry without it glitching me out.

Can't build things in foundry too. It would kick me off game, lost connection to server, things will load slow.

On April 7, 2559 BE at 11:47 AM, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

So is the automatic download ever going to actually automatically download again? Or should I just not worry about it anymore? It always has to be started after turning the system on.

Hi! It should automatically work like you said,it did for mine.Some updates you have to go to settings and do it from there! Try and do it from your controller,I'm probably telling you things you already know! Just trying to help ya out friend,good luck ?

3 hours ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Everything was fine yesterday so it's definitely not the update I believe there servers are messed up again 

Because up until this afternoon everything was running smoothly so I think something Is wrong with the servers or someone trying to mess with servers either way DE needs too look into it & fix it.

Thx

Hi! I think you're right about the servers,my update took six hrs. to do,I don't know if it's normal,but it did work after a long while,take care! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)chase0536 said:

Hi! I think you're right about the servers,my update took six hrs. to do,I don't know if it's normal,but it did work after a long while,take care! 

I was lucky and my update only took 30 mins on the day it came out, but now I seem to be having major problems with both trying to connect to a squad in the moon spy mission, and host migration; as most of the time I just get booted from the game due to failed host migration...

This seems to be a weekend trend lately.Servers are slow as hell,can't build anything in the foundry without being logged out,extractors take forever to be claimed,multiple attempts to try and join a squad.I have been here since the beginning on ps4 and never have I seen it this bad before.It would be nice if DE could atleast let us know what the hell is going on.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)smithandwesson1 said:

This seems to be a weekend trend lately.Servers are slow as hell,can't build anything in the foundry without being logged out,extractors take forever to be claimed,multiple attempts to try and join a squad.I have been here since the beginning on ps4 and never have I seen it this bad before.It would be nice if DE could atleast let us know what the hell is going on.

I've seen it worse than this...and have been here since launch. lol This is pretty bad though. Odd that they haven't said anything about it.