Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: Sands of Inaros (18.5.6 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, (XB1)BeckoningComa said:

warframe was broken in last update, made server chat and joining a squad hard. Now chat seems a tad better joining or EVEN starting a non solo game is impossible. Thankyou warframe for taking my money bye

Warframe didn't take your money. Anything you spent on Warframe you chose to spend.

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I don't know, but my sensitivity is a lot higher than I remember now.

Same. I went into conclave last night and my sensitivity was out of control. So at first I thought maybe they made some movement changes/re-balancing but then I went into PVE to do some grinding and my sensitivity was still out of control. But I feel like my bullet jump feels a little weird, like I'm jumping slightly higher now but shorter in distance. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Same. I went into conclave last night and my sensitivity was out of control. So at first I thought maybe they made some movement changes/re-balancing but then I went into PVE to do some grinding and my sensitivity was still out of control. But I feel like my bullet jump feels a little weird, like I'm jumping slightly higher now but shorter in distance. Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Not crazy, I noticed that too.

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed an issue preventing an automatic switch back to the originally equipped weapon when having a Power Cell consumed by an Extractor.

Maybe this has been fixed on PC already but this doesn't work. Before you kept your Secondary out instead of switching back, now you switch to Primary regardless of what you had equipped when you picked it up.

Hotfix #2 is live!

Changes:

• Sending a message in chat is now registered to the X button and can be done regardless of where you are in the chat window. This fixes not being able to send messages when the user list window was open.
  • The Emoji button is now registered to Right Trigger and the alphabet grid to Right Thumbstick.