Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sketch+Crit Thread

11 hours ago, Leahzar said:

Wow... There's way too many excalibur alt helms out already but this... this one I would get. 

And that is the 2nd factor that made me reluctant making this one, but if i finished Vauban and no new warframe batch for the next round, i'll probably going to try making this.

11 hours ago, Leahzar said:

Wow... There's way too many excalibur alt helms out already but this... this one I would get. 

And that is the 2nd factor that made me reluctant making this one, but if i finished Vauban and no new warframe batch for the next round, i'll probably going to try making this.

19 hours ago, Aliuas said:

What do you think about this unfinished limbo helmet? I wanted to give him a tiny tophat:

[snip]

Ahh, very cute idea! Would the little hat come off during idle animations? I like the layered bracket-type pieces on the top a lot.

Guess I could ask for some feedback aswell here, and boy there are some amazing ideas here 0_0

I made this concept a long time ago for a winged syandana:

r7Z23FB.jpg

U8DtwK1.gif

Now I am already aware that once its ready we will probally have to make 2 version:

-1 animated

-1 non animated incase DE doesnt accept it

Now I am not the person working on the actual model, that will be done by a person I have met on Reddit and he isnt active on these forums so thats why Ill be posting this.

this is his current progress, any tips tricks hints i can send towards him?

OZEHzAC.jpg

39ldBwH.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 2 weeks later...

here is my work. am still learning so that explains if the idea/model isn't that good.

The general idea: A cape, torn from so many  battles or simply just  old.

A more specific ideas  : 

1- Sentient themed ( sentient slayer inspired)

2-Stalker themed ( am really tempted to do this one, i feel like it fits the stalker more, given that he fought battles, for centuries) 

Spoiler

qJuYp06

Edited by ryu-hayabusa1