The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a clan

MAP92

Hi everyone! I'm looking to join a clan that works doing Raids often and clan members usually play as a close squad  more than go with random matching for missions, raids, void, sorties... etc. Also looking for a social clan to a have with nice people.

Hi Map92, I think you should check out my clan Chaos Vanguard!  It's a very social clan, we are all on teamspeak all the time, with various rooms for squads.  We run regular raids, void missions and sorties.. and are always on the lookout for new active people!  I see you have posted in the shadow clan section, we are a little larger.. mountain clan, with other allied clans too, but we have a close community and around 30 people playing on any given day from all over the world.  Also you might be interested, we run montly competitions, and the next one is a pvp one in a few weeks, with lots of cool prizes!

We only have a few restrictons:  you must be over 16, have teamspeak 3 and a working mic, be able to communicate in english

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

We look forward to playing with you tenno!