Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

thats nice, but chat are still dead, comeon DE fix chat or if its Region restrictions remoce it, coze its a terible think, its makes warframe less interesting to play if chats are dead, cant trade with anyone, go to void with any teams or host anything in recruting chat coze there's no one in chat, so please make it how it used to be

2 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Hyekka MASTER is not the real problem.

Why do you STILL insist that "the most inconspicuous enemy must deal the most damage in the universe"?

A Level 50 hyekka is stronger than level l135 bombards.

Never had a prolem with Hyekkas, just stay airborn.

3 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Why do you STILL insist that "the most inconspicuous enemy must deal the most damage in the universe"?

Because the Hyekkas are only a problem if you aren't aware of their presence, other wise they only hit you if your legs are glued to the ground and it's masters are strong as hell still, you probably use too many "invincible" or long range frames, but Scorchers and Hyekka Masters pratically one shot anyone that doesn't have above 200 points of armor. Well, Scorchers are easy to deal with, Hyekka Masters are not, they are every little bit as tanky as any heavy units.

Edited by DreadWarlock

Thanks for the patch DE.

Still no fix for BS Sibear's resource cost

Is it 30k cryotic that much? That's 300 excavations, do low level excavation mission, 20 excavations each, that's only 15 missions.
Yes, that means you are not going to get it today but do 1 mission every day (or 1 mission with 10 excavations each a day) and you will get it within a month? If you want faster then run more than 1 mission daily. 

Edited by SHADOW.XIII

3 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

CRAP! NO FREAKEN WAY!..unless... imagine if OUR catbrows (still gonna call em that) did that much damage??

Awesome...

FIX ALL THE BUGS!

]\'[

Where else do I have to report the issue with Nezha who does not respond to the gravity areas in the void?

The up-flowing water in the void and the areas where gravity is reduced does not apply to Nezha as it does with the rest of the warframes.

I love to use Nezha but this is preventing me from using it in the void because it is pointless to attempt the time limited parkour rooms if the anti-gravity area does not work for the warframe. :(

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Can I request a fix for the Hyekka?

When in a mission in which the Grineer are on your side (I personally experienced this in an invasion) the Hyekka's ability in which she covers the floor in some kind of fire still damages me even though we're allied. This may have already been fixed as I've not experienced it in a while but I've not seen it in the patch notes thus far either.

Make a forum post in the appropriate subforum and include a pic if you can. It may get noticed then.Also, you can then post a link of it to update notes with the words: "Still no fix for".

Not necessarily a bug but:

Still no fix for:

14 minutes ago, Cluele55 said:

Where else do I have to report the issue with Nezha who does not respond to the gravity areas in the void?

The up-flowing water in the void and the areas where gravity is reduced does not apply to Nezha as it does with the rest of the warframes.

I love to use Nezha but this is preventing me from using it in the void because it is pointless to attempt the time limited parkour rooms if the anti-gravity area does not work for the warframe. :(

Make a forum post in the appropriate subforum and include a pic if you can. It may get noticed then. Also, you can then post a link of it to update notes with the words: "Still no fix for".

Edited by Insizer
wanted to post a thread link about an issue, and decided not to make a new post... again

The health of the tar now scales according to the level of the Tar Mutalist.

Seriously? How much firepower do you need to kill a puddle? What next? Maggots? Explosive barrels? Ark traps? Security cameras? Void lasers? Sapper mines? Broken windows? Actually, I'm fine with that last one. Go ahead.

11 minutes ago, Insizer said:

Make a forum post in the appropriate subforum and include a pic if you can. It may get noticed then.Also, you can then post a link of it to update notes with the words: "Still no fix for".

Unfortunately I don't care enough to do it. It's bad but it wasn't anything that bothered me too much. I know it makes me lazy.

Oh yeah that's right DE thanks for making the vandal weapons tradeable, pity i sold them due to them not being so last week! Dang it wasted ducats, what will Baro think of me. that 10k creds was well worth the effort on my part kudos.

casuals can rejoice I see.....

also "

Kubrows will now use the same logic as Sentinels by despawning when you have died. Upon revival Kubrows will respawn unless they were killed due to incoming damage during bleedout.

"

The hell? despawn? what kind of odd choice is that? What kind of sense does it make for a creature to just fade out of existence when you go down?

And man, I was hoping we would go the other way around, make kubrows HELP when you are down by killing enemies that are hurting allies that are helping you up....ya know....but useful....like the entire point of them is..............but no, lets do a complete 180 and remove any little functionality that is there....good stuff.