[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.8.1

10 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

I'm no going to farm 50 void missions just to get one cosmetic item.

Then you are doing it wrong.

Ha ha! i knew the Hyekka Master would get a nerf. (I said it in the forums weeks ago). The pattern is new enemies are always overpowered, and as people complain about it, they get nerfed (balanced). I knew it, I knew it , I knew it!!! Now if we can tone down the Napalms and Bombards...

On 4/8/2016 at 0:12 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Hyekka MASTER is not the real problem.

Why do you STILL insist that "the most inconspicuous enemy must deal the most damage in the universe"?

A Level 50 hyekka is stronger than level l135 bombards.

agreed hyekkas are a menace and need to be put down

Anyone else having an issue with Trade chat crashing? i will post once in the trade chat and it will just freeze after my post. will reload the entire game and same problem persists. Have not had this problem before just after this recent Hotifx. Have tried verifying game cashe as well, problem continues.

On 4/8/2016 at 4:24 PM, PersonalYisus said:

And after describing what happened (which everyone who saw the video already know) what's your point?

In case you didn't grasp it: a lvl50 mob shouldn't be one-shooting a Rhino with IS. Anything killable just dies against that, and that shouldn't happen in a game which becomes very chaotic at endless late game.

Oh. Well yeah. It does bring to light how brokenly powerful the Hyekka is, but I just find it interesting how it happened, apologies that I wasn't clear at all.

For instance, if you look closely the moment before the guy gets hit, his iron skin loses its temporary invulnerability, and just after he's died you can see his HP bar lost bits of shields and health in chunks. I dunno if this is how it happened, but it looked like he took damage-per-tick or damage-per-frame during the attack, stripping his armor away like it was wrapping paper. Makes me want to test a full power vex armor Chroma build against it.

The game crashed and starts lag because the hotfixes killed my game EVERY time!

convergence yellow thingy consistently stops spawning for me in Draco on like half of the runs i do after the initial 1-2-3 spawns, due to "unknown reasons" (i already described the bug and speculated that this happens on bad hosts or something along those lines). Its annoying as hell 

1 hour ago, Yistern said:

Oh. Well yeah. It does bring to light how brokenly powerful the Hyekka is, but I just find it interesting how it happened, apologies that I wasn't clear at all.

For instance, if you look closely the moment before the guy gets hit, his iron skin loses its temporary invulnerability, and just after he's died you can see his HP bar lost bits of shields and health in chunks. I dunno if this is how it happened, but it looked like he took damage-per-tick or damage-per-frame during the attack, stripping his armor away like it was wrapping paper. Makes me want to test a full power vex armor Chroma build against it.

Yeah, the idea of it was to show that it could hit and Kill a Rhino with IS on, it would be pointless to test it against it while it is invulnerable... still nothing to argue about. I wonder what was happening on their heads when they set such high damage on the cats and thought: "hmmm... seems fine". They nerfed toxic drones when they were way less of a threat, now they are dodging a well deserved nerf for the cats. 

On 4/8/2016 at 0:10 PM, direcyphre said:

Bout time the Hyekka master got some nerfs to her fire...

I still think their Kavats need some sort of debuff. The difference between the Draks and Cats is ridiculous.

14 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Still no fix for:

Black energy color displays gray energy for warframe abilities in game.

That's not a bug, unless I missed a time when it did work that way. Common for customizable colors on power effects in my experience. Another game I knew of had to have a second set of effects to let players get black power effects.  It has to do with how the engine colors the effects.

Edited by Rajani_Isa

20 hours ago, FlarenDragolord said:

I still think their Kavats need some sort of debuff. The difference between the Draks and Cats is ridiculous.

It's really noticible to me because they seem to summon four not just 2 like the drakks  

22 hours ago, notHunky said:

So when are dual toxicysts going to be able to refresh their headshot buffs?

I think I would settle for quick melee not triggering it and stopping it from working for the pistols.

On 4/8/2016 at 0:12 PM, aerosoul1337 said:

Hyekka MASTER is not the real problem.

Why do you STILL insist that "the most inconspicuous enemy must deal the most damage in the universe"?

A Level 50 hyekka is stronger than level l135 bombards.

I agree hyekka are stonger than corrupted bombards, if someone really ask for the video ill try to post it but for now i'm just going to say that my Rhino with an Iron Skin of 8800 Hitpoint lose 61% of its Hitpoint heath with a Hyekka lvl 125 so it takes 3 attacks from a hyekka to kill me. I wonder if you could have provided your build cause getting one shot by a hyekka lvl 50 is hard to believe. BUT, as you said earlier hyekka are stronger than bombards : Lvl 125 hyekka 3 shot me and lvl 125 bombards 8-10 shot me.

Hi DE can i please get unbanned from trade i promise i will not do it again please DE :( 

On 4/8/2016 at 10:07 AM, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.8.1

LdxUao4.jpg

•    Reduced the Hyekka Master’s Ignis damage by almost half and reduced the status chance by 10%. 
•    Reduced the Hyekka Master’s Firebomb damage by 5% and reduced the status chance by 20%.

Having scary enemies in the game makes it fun what your doing here is making the game boring and less difficult I remember when the corpus elite crew man with the Flux rifle was something that made corpus exiting because I had to keep a lookout for them and kill them first now they are has lame has the rest of the corpus units.

thanks for everything else though.

On 4/9/2016 at 8:36 PM, Geothrax said:

Would like to see a change in the companion region...slot sepparate for kubrow and another for sentinel to able to have both? This "kubrow vs sentinel" war needs to stop in my opinion..

Would like that too as well. But then I am sure people will complain that "No, Having two companions is to OP" well having any companions is optional and are warframes can do just fine with or without a companion but it just makes are lives easier when we choose to have them come along with us.

Because even with all the mods in the world to outfit are companions they never will be as strong as a Warframe even that we have weapons thats stronger than what sentientals have and Kubrows only have melee attacks for close range because we will be mopping the floor with the crowed before are companions can even get a chance to kill all targets.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

On 4/8/2016 at 0:11 PM, Dante123pl said:

why body count timer is still not built into melee system?

long combo timer should be feature not a bandaid mod.

Because adding a piece of content that monopolizes all other content in it's category is basically the name of the game these days.

Nice update, but just today when I tried the Mobile Defense in Sortie mission it seems that I can damage the data terminals with any attack and even warframe power which is a problem while defending it, not sure if it's just me or what but I'm just saying

Say, Do you guys think you could fix the bug where your reviving someone or theyre reviving  you and for some reason the timer keeps going? a lot of times ive gone to revive someone and the timer keeps going and i have to stop and do it over or they bleed out. there has also been times that someone gets downed and it says"reviving 0%" and the timers missing but they still bleed out if you dont get them in time, please fix this.

6 hours ago, Shadow3274 said:

I agree hyekka are stonger than corrupted bombards, if someone really ask for the video ill try to post it but for now i'm just going to say that my Rhino with an Iron Skin of 8800 Hitpoint lose 61% of its Hitpoint heath with a Hyekka lvl 125 so it takes 3 attacks from a hyekka to kill me. I wonder if you could have provided your build cause getting one shot by a hyekka lvl 50 is hard to believe. BUT, as you said earlier hyekka are stronger than bombards : Lvl 125 hyekka 3 shot me and lvl 125 bombards 8-10 shot me.

Their attack has innate multi-shot (not sure if it's a bug), but it's a bit random (both normal attack and pounce).

Someone tested it by iron skin's damage absorption with its invulnerable duration:

A Level 50 hyekka can deal 10k~50k damage per attack (but a level 50 Ballistas can only deals 500 damage in comparison).

When an attack registers more than 3 hits, it's an instant kill.

You can't even block it. Try to check 1:22 and watch rhino's health. (you can try 0.5/0.25 speed as well)

Edited by aerosoul1337
  • Upvote 1

cant believe they make quanta vandal tradable, I have not bought some because it is not tradable till the hotfix, all players should be noticed.

On 08/04/2016 at 5:16 PM, --Valkyr said:

... You guys should've said that sooner!!!

Yes they could have, I sold the one that I bought for my friend for damn credits!!!