Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod-(No Return) Breaks Despair

ChaotikDreamz

After playing around with mods on my despair i noticed that adding (No Return) that pistol armor piercing mod. That when added it drops the despair's dmg by exactly 1/2. Don't know if this is intended or a broken mod/weapon issue. But my despair with lvl 13 Hornet Strike 200% DMG hits in this order. BTW. these are center mass shot dmg numbers no weak spots.

Medium grineer - 247  expected 50% increase on dmg to those types.

All other grineer - 165 exactly 200% of 55 dmg

Light infested - 82 expected again 50% less dmg to those types

Acients - 165

Corpus - 165 unless headshot 660 :P

Now as soon as i add (No Return) i get no elemental dmg and all the above dmg numbers listed above are exactly split in half.

ex. all max none light infested and all grineer hit 82 and light infested hits 43 med grineer 165 since they get the +50% bonus.

And as soon as i take off (No Return) all DMG back to normal this is the only elemental mod to do this all others are working fine.

Edited by ChaotikDreamz

Despair already has 100% innate armor pierce, so adding No Return might cause issues with the weapon since it already have max armor pierce, so I suggest you keep it off as it won't make any difference, even without that ''Bug''.

Edited by tatcher

After playing around with mods on my despair i noticed that adding (No Return) that pistol armor piercing mod. That when added it drops the despair's dmg by exactly 1/2. Don't know if this is intended or a broken mod/weapon issue. But my despair with lvl 13 Hornet Strike 200% DMG hits in this order. BTW. these are center mass shot dmg numbers no weak spots.

Medium grineer - 247  expected 50% increase on dmg to those types.

All other grineer - 165 exactly 200% of 55 dmg

Light infested - 82 expected again 50% less dmg to those types

Acients - 165

Corpus - 165 unless headshot 660 :P

Now as soon as i add (No Return) i get no elemental dmg and all the above dmg numbers listed above are exactly split in half.

ex. all max none light infested and all grineer hit 82 and light infested hits 43 med grineer 165 since they get the +50% bonus.

And as soon as i take off (No Return) all DMG back to normal this is the only elemental mod to do this all others are working fine.

Are you sure its not just a display error ? happens a lot

Despair already has 100% innate armor pierce, so adding No Return might cause issues with the weapon since it already have max armor pierce, so I suggest you keep it off as it won't make any difference, even without that ''Bug''.

if that was true then fangs should have same error....

nope its not a display error tested hosting, non-hosting, solo, private, and invite only just to cover all grounds. even many diffent maps including the void. Adding No Return literally halves the dmg of the despair. And you make a good point about the fangs.

Your all right fangs do ingnore amror i forgot that but its no different then the snipertron and the snipertron adds the dmg of the armor pierce mod (piercing hit) with no issues.

EDIT: Just tested again it seems it is defently a Non-Hosting bug. Seems last night was just weird noW its only doing it if i am not hosting or solo.

Edited by ChaotikDreamz