The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code Tenno recruiting active/friendly players! :)

Patroklos28

Code Tenno is an old ghost clan that recently decided to expand to Shadow and as soon as we hit 30 members to Storm Clan. :) 

Our main goal? To enjoy the game and have fun! :) We want to be a mix of casual and hardcore players so everyone can find what he wants in our clan! 

We have all research done, a nice looking dojo and some really experienced and friendly players in clan already! 

We use Discord as our main communication program, we have a server in which we would like you to join so that we can chat and have fun while playing! It is also helpful for raids, explaining stuff to new players that might need help and a great way to get to know each other. :) It is a 100% free program so no downside here, have no worries! 

We also intend of doing weekend contests and fun events in dojo, have some planned already that will be really fun. :D

What we are missing though is more active and friendly players! Are YOU the one to join and make that a problem of the past? Have you been convinced? If so contact me in game (PC), my name tag is Patroklos28, or leave a comment here and i will contact you as soon as i see it! 

Have fun in the meantime, thank you for your time Tenno! :)

Hey, I'm a bit iffy on joining a clan but this looks promising! So I have a few questions if that's okay? Since I'm in EST timezone, I was wondering if that's good? Hopefully we are in the same one or similar. And also, I'm 18, so is that alright? I've made the mistake of joining groups filled with people either too young or old xD

That's it, thanks!

On 12/4/2016 at 9:04 AM, PrinceErebus said:

Hey, I'm a bit iffy on joining a clan but this looks promising! So I have a few questions if that's okay? Since I'm in EST timezone, I was wondering if that's good? Hopefully we are in the same one or similar. And also, I'm 18, so is that alright? I've made the mistake of joining groups filled with people either too young or old xD

That's it, thanks!

Hello Prince Erebus! Nice to see you are interested in joining us! :) We are mostly EU based but we have a few players on EST Timezone, also quite a lot of us that play on EU we play on EST prime time as we are all nighters (gaming till early in the morning hours :P ). So i am certain you will find players to play within our clan at any time you enter the game! :) Also we have different ages, most common found is around 20 so i wouldn't say there is a huge gap, for example I am 22. :) I hope this answer covers your questions properly, sorry for delay on answer as well but we have a new post on Storm Clan since we have expanded and I forgot to check this one! 

If you are still interested and you would like to join us add me in game and i will answer other questions you may have or invite you if you are covered with what you 've seen so far! :) 

Thank you for taking the time to post here, cya around Tenno! :) 

• 1 month later...

IGN: NavyDoge

Hello there, you guys seem to have a nice clan. I want to join this clan to meet people and have fun in the game. I'm 14 and because of that I have school to attend to but I will be online on Fridays and Saturdays and I live in the Philippines which means we could have different times. Anyway hoping to join your fun clan.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Could join if you are still taking people.

Currently belong to a small clan (5 players) that was formed by friends but pretty much everyone else stopped playing few months ago so would like to play with other people other than just random people. Since I am still in the clan could jo send me a whisper if/when you are ready to invite and I will leave the current (empty) clan.

I am from EU/Finland. IGN = Zeratul81

• 2 weeks later...