The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed

BolsterBulk

Hello fellow Tenno.

I am BolsterBulk and I've been playing Warframe for a few months now and I have just recently learnt about the clan system and have created one, Tyrons Menace (I know it's not the best name but it costs a lot of platinum to change.)

The only problem is I'm bad at operating the whole recruiting channel, so I decided to turn to this site in hope of finding some recruits. 

First off I want to get this clan off its feet and to have familiar teammates that I and the rest of you can play with, then later, when the clan gets advanced enough, we will go and do Solar rails and all that other fancy stuff.

RULES:

Don't ask me for stuff, only if you're going to trade something for it.

Don't bully other players in the clan, we're a team and we need to work together, not tear each other apart! 

If your having trouble with another player outside the clan don't come and tell us to fix it, yes you can ask for advice on how to handle it.

Don't spam the chat.

ABOUT ME:

I am mastery rank 3, I've still got the Excalibur Warframe (lvl 30).

I am not a very active player (school), but I will be on the forum for a lot of the time.

I am fair in my decisions, if you have been framed for doing something in the clan I will need proof before I give you a warning or kick you out.

Guys I'm not the master of clans, I'm still learning the ropes.

REQUIREMENTS:

Have a general knowledge about Warframe.

You must be mastery rank 1 and above.

You can have any weapon you like as long as you know how to use it.

Same goes for your Warframe.

I don't care about looks I'm looking for skill.

Just message me or reply below and I will get to you.

Regards.

BolsterBulk.

Edited by BolsterBulk