Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR8 with 3 frames

PMR25

Question

I have in the past before come to players helping players and they have greatly helped me but im my current state and after playing for a time i have realized i haven't reached any kind of levels, what i mean by this is im mr8 since i started 7mnths ago according to wf website/im still trying to figure out where i get cores to level my mods main thing/despite having many weps and mods i might as well be day one because most of them have 5 or lower which as im seein can't possbily get me thro a mission/only have 3 frames excalibur with heads|valkyr|saryn as well as ember/trin/rhino/oberon?nyx waiting to be placed or stil need to be crafted so im asking players what can i do to change this not so much what i need but more are there any lowe level builds i can get unti im eventually high enough to do whatever or is there a way to change anything i have mods/weps/frames to boost them so i can get thro certain missions ie draco/defence/void/survival as im aware these missions have to be done to do anything ?

also sorry from the grammer and such im working on that :P

8 answers to this question

Well if you're looking for cores to rank up your mods try doing Survival and Defense missions and you need to go for at least 20mins plus but you can rack up on them easily this way. 

If you're wanting to get your MR up you will have to use more weapons/frames there is no way around that though. I will suggest finding a solid primary/secondary/melee you like and build them to keep long term then use the rest as MR fodder. Also running the Survival's will net a bunch of extra mods you won't need but add up for either credits or use them to rank up the mods you plan on keeping.

Any more questions please ask.

The best place to farm fusion cores was - and still is - triton. Has a rly good chance to dropp 5 gold Cores upon each excatvation pot (next to some gold mods and t3 keys.)

It's therefore also well visited. Just don't try to bother your quadmates too much and you'll do fine there.

Just on a sidenote, you might wanna do the second dream. Naramon, one of the focus trees, offers you a good chance to become invisible upon melee strikes, what goes very well with melee and ability melee (4x innitial multiplier for valkyr, 4x innitial multiplier + massive defense boost for excal)

You also get access to the orokin moon in the process. The spy missions there dropp shadow debt mods which, if you don't allready have them, are a massive boost to non-ability melee and also go very well with naramon.

And at last a personal recommendation: try banshee (dojo blueprints)

She is a glass cannon, very squishy, but her silence is perfect coverage for naramon as it stuns enemy as you close in without further interaction. The process is then stun, melee, invisibility. High performance melee with perfect coverage. 2 usefull auguments (for sonic boom and sonar) substitute for missing range and completely ripp away armor, result in massive endresults with minimal building effort and make scaling in this game overall a darn joke while sonar buffs your damage for default 500% (ideally at least 750 after you get somewhere). Splendid frame for your current state and in generall!

Same Question here but revised:

1.how can i get fusion mods with mods that re potentially rank 0-3

2.can i rank up with a different syndicate while already being in a syndicate and if so how to i get the standing to go directly to the other syndicate ie.RV to Arbiters or New Loka

1 hour ago, PMR25 said:

Same Question here but revised:

1.how can i get fusion mods with mods that re potentially rank 0-3

2.can i rank up with a different syndicate while already being in a syndicate and if so how to i get the standing to go directly to the other syndicate ie.RV to Arbiters or New Loka

1. If you only have low-rank mods and do not access to (or do not want to join squads heading to) Triton or Hieracon, then you can still get Fusion Cores reliably from Appolodorus, Mercury or Malva, Venus.

2. You join a second Syndicate the same way you join your first: you make an Initiation offering (by clicking on the Initiation button while having the pre-requisite items and Credits). You will then be able to obtain the Syndicate's basic sigil, which you can then equip on your Warframe's Regalia in order to gain Syndicate Rep during missions. Once you reach Rank 1 of the Syndicate, you gain access to the three daily Syndicate missions. Littered throughout Syndicate Missions maps (except Defence missions) are special Syndicate Medallions. These Medallions, once collected, can be traded in for more Rep at the respective Syndicate's room in the Relays.

However, be aware that all Syndicates except the Conclave and Simaris have their own political allies and rivals. You can find out whom are your Syndicate's allies, rivals and enemies from the Syndicate Information panel on your Orbiter. Syndicates that are allied with the one you are representing gain 50% of whatever Syndicate Rep you earn; conversely, enemies of your Syndicate will lose 100% of whatever Syndicate Rep you earn while representing their enemies, while rival Syndicates lose 50%.

So, examples:

• My first Syndicate is Red Veil. 
  • However, I'd like to also access the inventory of Steel Meridian.
  • Luckily, both Syndicates are allies to one another, so I will always gain 50% extra Rep with one while representing the other.
  • Then down the line, I start fancying the specialty Mods and Weapons of New Loka.
  • New Loka is a rival of Steel Meridian (50% Rep penalty for any Rep gained directly with Steel Meridian) but has no affiliation with Red Veil
  • This means, if I gain 20,000 Rep per day for both Steel Meridian and New Loka, I would only effectively have 10,000 for each due to the penalty.
  • However, if I gain 20,000 Rep with Red Veil, I would gain 10,000 Rep with Steel Meridian but suffer no penalty with New Loka.

On April 9, 2016 at 8:23 PM, (PS4)Asdeft said:

Punctuation mother f*****, do you use it :tongue: 

A good series to help you get deeper into the game would be this one by Tactical Potato since there is way too much to explain in a post: I'm New (playlist)

Just look through for some answers. 

Who uses punctuation lol we are on the internet not addressing a letter to Obama lol.

anyway you can join another syndicate you just have to wear the sigil of said syndicate

Edited by (XB1)PoseidonEvil