The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan - Emblem

EXODIA-

Hey guys im new to the PC community. I've been playing for awhile on ps4 and recently decided to move to pc. On ps4 i haven't made a clan so i thought why not on pc lol its no easy task i tell you. Anyway i finally got around to making a clan emblem and it got approved as well.. it just looks abit distorted from the original design, what do you guys think ? btw im a huge dragonball z fan.. as you can see lol

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN - RELEASE YOUR INNER SAIYAN !! (Leave A Message With PC Username If You Would Like )

RF3znql.png

m2mQrjY.jpg

yAXE4M8.jpg

Any feedback is welcome and thank you.

Edited by OniChief

Looks about right aside from brightness which seems a bit much if you're going for exactly what's on the picture not sure if it's because of the lighting or the fact that emblems glow though looks like the latter since the screenshot looks to be taken in a reletively dark area. still nice design

1 minute ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Looks about right aside from brightness which seems a bit much if you're going for exactly what's on the picture not sure if it's because of the lighting or the fact that emblems glow though looks like the latter since the screenshot looks to be taken in a reletively dark area. still nice design

thanks friend, is there any way of seeing how it would look in game before ?(i mean with lighting and all). I use photoshop for the design.. as you can see on the original design, the dark ring around the dragonball is dark but in game its faded 

1 minute ago, OniChief said:

thanks friend, is there any way of seeing how it would look in game before ?(i mean with lighting and all). I use photoshop for the design.. as you can see on the original design, the dark ring around the dragonball is dark but in game its faded 

I was under the impression that the excal model was supposed to be how it looks in-game I haven't actually compared emblem designs with how they end up looking in game but if that's the case maby an update is in order to you can see what it looks like in-engine with a few lighting options. If it's not quite accurite to the picture my only guess is trial and error just try to darken the Image as a whole and reupload it but it's really not something to waste plat on since it's already in unless it bothers you that much.

8 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I was under the impression that the excal model was supposed to be how it looks in-game

I think that excal model has led alot of ppl to believe the same 

8 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If it's not quite accurite to the picture my only guess is trial and error just try to darken the Image as a whole and reupload it but it's really not something to waste plat on since it's already in unless it bothers you that much.

Yeah.... i like getting things perfect lol i'll probably try couple more times and see how that works -_-

10 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

unfortunately no

i hope they implement something in the future that gives you an accurate in game image of how it would look 

Edited by OniChief
meh

2 minutes ago, OniChief said:

I think that excal model has led alot of ppl to believe the same 

Yeah.... i like getting things perfect lol i'll probably try couple more times and see how that works -_-

Good luck just remember it's nothing to go bankrupt over even if they don't match perfectly it's still nice looking

6 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

that's not how it works, if it's rejected you don't use any plat that'd be really stupid 

Wiki says something different:

Do not upload offensive and inappropriate images. If your image is rejected, you will receive an email from the developer regarding the rejection.
Your Platinum, however, will not be refunded.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Emblem

12 hours ago, (PS4)RyanRFC12345 said:

As long as you make sure it is the right requirements and not inappropriate , you really have nothing to worry about.

I know i have nothing to fear but for some stupid reason I have a really strong sense of self doubt.

16 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Yeah the fear of being rejected is real because the upload page says your plat would be refunded yet in the wiki it says otherwise. I uploaded my Clan Dojo before this patch was sent to cert but turns out that it hasn't been approved yet x.x one more patch to wait for

wow.. it took mine a day and half then it was approved and in game :3