The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16->17 Mastery Test Is Impossible

Ateist666

The orbs are critical. They show up on your minimap, which can be confusing due to verticality, but after a few practice runs you should be able to succeed. I think it took me 2 or 3 runs to figure out the orbs mechanic properly, once you get that you're gold.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 5:40 AM, AlphaPHENIX said:

If you are having trouble reaching the spheres, Redeemer is your friend. Keep in mind, it will take about 1,5 secconds to to use the charge attack and you also have to be on the ground.

I actually had that thought when I tried it initially myself. At some point, they changed the melee classification for the charged shots for thrown weapons and the redeemer to ranged. I did it with a glave and the hits don't count at range.

8 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

I actually had that thought when I tried it initially myself. At some point, they changed the melee classification for the charged shots for thrown weapons and the redeemer to ranged. I did it with a glave and the hits don't count at range.

Ya, the Wiki also said that the Glaive throw doesn't work, but I can't test the Redeemer sence I am not that high in mastery rank yet.