Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

"...Chances are a sleep arrow is going to come in and..." -On cue.  Sleep arrow.  Rhys only had time to snatch it from the air, break the arrowhead, and discard both.- "HOW DID I JUST DO THAT."

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"...Chances are a sleep arrow is going to come in and..." -On cue.  Sleep arrow.  Rhys only had time to snatch it from the air, break the arrowhead, and discard both.- "HOW DID I JUST DO THAT."

-More giggling, more amusement. Seems like a comedy to her already.- "My guess? She was waiting for you to say it. Now where did that arrow come from..."

-Rhys stood up.  His hand traced the flight path and angle...- "Right then.  A moment."

-The moment passed and suddenly, the Ivara was the one bouncing.  Unlike Rhys, she had landed gracefully.  With a self-satisfied smirk, she sat across from him, her grin qualifying for taunting and making her face viabke for punching.-

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys stood up.  His hand traced the flight path and angle...- "Right then.  A moment."

-The moment passed and suddenly, the Ivara was the one bouncing.  Unlike Rhys, she had landed gracefully.  With a self-satisfied smirk, she sat across from him, her grin qualifying for taunting and making her face viabke for punching.-

"Now now, play nice. Honestly, you two look cute together." -Luv couldn't hide another giggle, almost turning into a fit.-

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Now now, play nice. Honestly, you two look cute together." -Luv couldn't hide another giggle, almost turning into a fit.-

-The Ivara shifted into invisibility, holding up a single finger to indicate a moment.  When she shifted back into visibility, she had fully revealed herself.  Short black hair, cut to a bob, overlaid blue eyes.  She wore a black dress, which itself went to just below the knees.  She smirked at Rhys, the words never leaving, but being painfully clear.-

"...and before you ask, no.  I am not exiting this Frame."

-The archer merely shrugged.-

15 hours ago, Sintag said:

-The Ivara shifted into invisibility, holding up a single finger to indicate a moment.  When she shifted back into visibility, she had fully revealed herself.  Short black hair, cut to a bob, overlaid blue eyes.  She wore a black dress, which itself went to just below the knees.  She smirked at Rhys, the words never leaving, but being painfully clear.-

"...and before you ask, no.  I am not exiting this Frame."

-The archer merely shrugged.-

-Luv made sure to keep an eye on the Ivara user, who had quite the dressing style. So far it looks like a nice catch for the Vauban.-

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

-Luv made sure to keep an eye on the Ivara user, who had quite the dressing style. So far it looks like a nice catch for the Vauban.-

"...Listen, miss...?"

-The Ivara didn't speak, but gestured that she was mute.  Her next gestue made it clear that if Rhys pitied her, it'd be the last thing he did.-

"Well, OK then.  Is there anything to write on, is there anything to write on...?"

7 hours ago, Sintag said:

"...Listen, miss...?"

-The Ivara didn't speak, but gestured that she was mute.  Her next gestue made it clear that if Rhys pitied her, it'd be the last thing he did.-

"Well, OK then.  Is there anything to write on, is there anything to write on...?"

"Use your helmet's messaging system, dummy." -Luv, aka. the dating guide suggested.- "It has text to speech. It might make you sound like a Cephalon though."

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Use your helmet's messaging system, dummy." -Luv, aka. the dating guide suggested.- "It has text to speech. It might make you sound like a Cephalon though."

-She shook her head 'no'.-

"Time to work on reading faces."

On 05/14/2017 at 8:15 PM, Sintag said:

"Given that too much alcohol is fatal, and I can't get drunk, this is there so I don't die.  If you want to undergo that procedure, I can certainly try to find you a doctor."

On 05/14/2017 at 10:09 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Heh, if only doctors didn't scare me sh!tless."

-A moment without conversation passed.- "So, what else could you tell me about yourself?"