Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

19 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "it's also a living hell in which all beings that are not Hungering Gods and Demons are hunted and killed. Orochi destroyed the lotus, the tenno, the grineer, the corpus and the infested with his power. I went back twenty years, to your time, to prevent this ruined future..."

"I'm sure it's not that bad... Is it? I mean, ok... Death doesn't scare me, since m-..." Scrubby said, but was interrupted by an invisible slap again.

((Stop that, Scrubby, or I'll forcefully relocate you...))

"Oww... Anyways. As i was saying, death doesn't scare me... And that place sounds fun. A desolate wasteland with stuff to kill... Ehh..." Scrubby seemed to feel defeated.

9 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

"I'm sure it's not that bad... Is it? I mean, ok... Death doesn't scare me, since m-..." Scrubby said, but was interrupted by an invisible slap again.

((Stop that, Scrubby, or I'll forcefully relocate you...))

"Oww... Anyways. As i was saying, death doesn't scare me... And that place sounds fun. A desolate wasteland with stuff to kill... Ehh..." Scrubby seemed to feel defeated.

Lana: "yes... it's that bad... only twenty tenno live across the entire Origin system... also, would you like to know your near future? i can tell it for you..."

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

*Esaka felt bored and noticed Mayya so she decided to find some company*

Esaka: *went to Mayya's table* Uh hey, is this spot taken?

Mayya notices the ember walk up to her and ask for a seat.

"Oh...erm...not it isn't. Take it if you want too...heh...heh" She replied, in a shy, nervous tone.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

34 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Oh, well, sorry mate XD. Didn't notice that at first... I guess I'm just used to your posts in The Dojo...))

(Being hiatus in dojo a bit since kyrozon is like "AFRP" at the moment and I don't have any ideas yet)

((Well, Lana's story escalated quickly - 20 years to destroy all the Tenno, especially after Second Dream?  Must've been one helluva Mayday.))

Someone paused outside the door, looking at the sign.  "One of these places?"  *sigh*  "Well, I'm not gonna find anyone else by moping around solo.  Go have some fun, Erich."

A black Feyarch Oberon with silver trim strode through the door and promptly staggered sideways, having collided with something invisible.  Recovering himself after a few steps, Richard looked around.  No one had seen him nearly fall over, except for the Ivara he'd just bumped into.  Her vitals were steadying - she'd probably been just as surprised as he was.  That was good.  If she'd cloaked herself, she wasn't here for conversation.  With a thought, Richard muted her from his custom medical-spec HUD.

There were lots of empty tables and a few couples, but no one was by themselves.  Except that Ember over at the bar, but from the look of her posture she was here a lot - either she was exceptionally unlucky in the romance department, or she worked here.  Still, no sense standing here by himself.  He strode over to the bar to strike up a conversation until another patron of the female variety arrived.

"This the usual crowd?  I count fifty empty tables."  He collapsed his Markhor helmet into his shoulders ((ain't custom specs nice?)) to reveal his face.  He had short, straight, blonde hair, and his facial features were dominated by a pair of piercing blue eyes and a short, neat golden beard.

((ps: props if you've realized which color code I'm using))

Edited by Yzjdriel
color jokes are good when you see them

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

((Yzjdriel, just a little question... he? Isn't that a Trinity? What's up with all those cross-gender waframes? No offense of course...))

((Yes, it's a Trinity.  Richard Kirstienberitch Erich von Tenno is a character from a fanfiction I'm collaborating on - the crossgenderism isn't going to break this rp, is it?  Because he could also be Oberon))

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Yes, it's a Trinity.  Richard Kirstienberitch Erich von Tenno is a character from a fanfiction I'm collaborating on - the crossgenderism isn't going to break this rp, is it?  Because he could also be Oberon))

((Well, I'd prefer no crossgenderism, but it's your character, you can do whatever you want with him. That's just my opinion anyways... You'll get your reply once I get to a PC, I need colors for my characters, and not all are avaliable on phone...))

19 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Well, I'd prefer no crossgenderism, but it's your character, you can do whatever you want with him. That's just my opinion anyways... You'll get your reply once I get to a PC, I need colors for my characters, and not all are avaliable on phone...))

((As you prefer: it's your RP, and the character isn't intrinsically bonded to the frame.  I'll tweak the post.))

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "yes... it's that bad... only twenty tenno live across the entire Origin system... also, would you like to know your near future? i can tell it for you..."

"Well... Thing is... I don't really have a future, because i'm nearly immort-..." Scrubby was slapped again."NO! I am finishing my sentence now. You can't stop me from it. I AM IMMORTAL, THANKS TO MY TWIN - Psychotoxin!" Scrubby yelled at the ceiling, angrily shaking his fist.

((Oh for the love of-... Scrubby, you are my creation, and i can unmake you in a breath...))

Edited by Psychotoxin

Lana: "if you have no future then they won't appear... Let's see..." *a deck of Tarot cards appear in front of Lana* "the Cards of Fate... Igor's gift to the fated. They appeared. You have a future, i see... Now..." *draws the Lovers arcana, then the Death arcana* "finding one you care about, but having your life ended afterward... How strange... Eh, forget it. Also, is Psychotoxin like the Creators? As in, he created you and controls you?"

((Shut it, Lana! Aww, now i hafta make you forget me again...))

A girl, wearing a black and white jumpsuit with blue earpieces sat down on a table alone. He had a red sash tied around her eyes to hide them. She appeared to be around 17. A tall and slender man followed. He was wearing a large cloak and a silver plague mask. His head was covered by a hat. 

Lily: Dammit Faust! Why wouldn't you lemme bring my Telos AkBolto? What if there were creepy guys and pervs?! What will I do then?! 

Faust: geez. It's rare that your boss ever gives you a day off. Just enjoy yourself. Ok?

Lily: well, can I go somewhere other than here?

Faust: nope. I'm out! *walks away from view*

Lily: Dammit... Let's just hope there aren't creeps...

"Death is a bit painful, but you get used to it... I've died 27 times infact. Of course it all depends on the manner of dying... I wonder though about your Tarot readings... It doesn't make sense..." Scrubby explained, looking like he was expecting another slap.

Tori leans onto the table, looking extremely focused. She made precise, rhythmic movements. She seemed to be moving with the ball. She lasted slightly longer than the last time. The Nyx sat back down. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"So... Do you do anything other than play pinball?"

23 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "My Tarot...? oh, you mean my Cards of Fate. yes, they look like Tarot cards, but not only do they function as them, they can change one's fate, too... do you like what fate has in store for you?"

"I am not entirely sure that my fate can be changed... I am perpetual. Eternal. By essence, I have no real fate. Can you change something that doesn't exist by default? Your cards may have granted me a specified end to this cycle, but after that they have no effect... Scrubby sounded serious, and his jovial, carefree attitude had faded for a moment.

Lana: "oh... but, perhaps... we could at least have you enjoy this cycle a bit more... here. let's at least buy you time." *grabs the death arcana and replaces it with a new card* "what did i draw...? Emperor...? huh... i actually don't know what that card changes exept for you not dying as soon..."

1 hour ago, DaMadReaper said:

Tori leans onto the table, looking extremely focused. She made precise, rhythmic movements. She seemed to be moving with the ball. She lasted slightly longer than the last time. The Nyx sat back down. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"So... Do you do anything other than play pinball?"

"Hun, I earn my money from Pinball. So, nah." he said, adjusting his aviator sunglasses.

Edited by ShrimpOverlord

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "oh... but, perhaps... we could at least have you enjoy this cycle a bit more... here. let's at least buy you time." *grabs the death arcana and replaces it with a new card* "what did i draw...? Emperor...? huh... i actually don't know what that card changes exept for you not dying as soon..."

"The Emperor..." Scrubby said, scratching his head.

((It signifies stability, protection and power))

"Oh... Interesting..." Scrubby stated looking at he cards.

Just now, Psychotoxin said:

"The Emperor..." Scrubby said, scratching his head.

((It signifies stability, protection and power))

"Oh... Interesting..." Scrubby stated looking at he cards.

((It also signifies fatherdom, by the way...))

Lana: "Nope. Nope. five quadrillion times nope. doing that again. and this time... the Fool? huh? that's... not normal, to say the least..."

Someone new had just come in.  She was wearing a black-and-white jumpsuit, and she didn't look impressed with the place.  She sat down at an empty table near the - was that a pinball machine?

Her friend, whose attire made it clear he didn't want anyone to see his face, turned and left as soon as she sat down, and she was looking around apprehensively.

"It would appear there's someone here I can talk to.  If you'll excuse me?"  The hostess nodded, and he strode across the room to sit across from the newcomer.

"I wouldn't worry about our fellow patrons," he said with a smirk.  "Most of them aren't sure why they're here either.  I'm Richard."

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((It also signifies fatherdom, by the way...))

Lana: "Nope. Nope. five quadrillion times nope. doing that again. and this time... the Fool? huh? that's... not normal, to say the least..."

((To each their own translations. As for the fool - usually for me it signifies a journey, and growth. But can also signify a lack of purpose and aimless wandering. Depending on the accompanying cards.))

"Soo... Essentially me?" Scrubby added with a glint of laughter.