The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

16 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

((We only see your posts when they get approved by a mod, and they don't show up as a new post. That explains it.))

((Yea...well I do know who did report me and they really should've just left it alone...))

19 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

(When you're having 10-17-ish people in your chat, it's bound to happen)

Esaka: You should try and make a change for a bit, but change what YOU want to change, don't compare yourself to others and don't tell yourself that you should be like someone else.

((That may of also happened))

Mayya: That sounds like I good idea...not too sure what to change though...

((I'm going to look for the post I did with Luv and Zenz and edit it here so people know))

((edit: I found the post: 

Zenz grab a bottle of wine and approaches Luv while invisible. A red and blue Loki soon enters the room and with as soon as he walked past Luv, Zenz opened the bottle of while and threw it over Luv, making it look like the Loki threw the wine over her.

"*slienty* Haha. This is great!"

((edit: Incase anyone is wondering, the Loki is Caver so Liv should know him)))))

((kinda wished people checked back and forwards in the rps just Incase...))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

44 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "huh... changed your mind? well, i guess... eh, why not. it can't hurt... too much..." *walks over and sits opposite to the Banshee* 

"Bad luck is something I can sympathize with; though why you let anyone force you to come here of all places, especially considering the bad luck you seem to have in this department, is beyond me."  A server Osprey had shown up.  "You have any Spirytus?"  The Osprey beeped a negative.  "No deadly vodka?  Damn.  I've been waiting to say 'Na Zdrowie' ((read:  Nah zz drove yeah)) for almost a year now!  Okay, how about Bruichladdich?" ((read: brook laddie))  The Osprey chirped a positive.  "Excellent.  I'll have a double.  How about you?" she asked her date.

19 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Bad luck is something I can sympathize with; though why you let anyone force you to come here of all places, especially considering the bad luck you seem to have in this department, is beyond me."  A server Osprey had shown up.  "You have any Spirytus?"  The Osprey beeped a negative.  "No deadly vodka?  Damn.  I've been waiting to say 'Na Zdrowie' ((read:  Nah zz drove yeah)) for almost a year now!  Okay, how about Bruichladdich?" ((read: brook laddie))  The Osprey chirped a positive.  "Excellent.  I'll have a double.  How about you?" she asked her date.

Haseo: "I'll just have some water, seeing as alcohol is essentialy poison to me. But, well, when you are led here with a gun pointed at your head, you don't have much choice. So, what brought you here?"

((well cant hurt to try it :P ))

Its been to long that she had companie did she come here becous of that she thinks back at her last partner she was so cute 

a full black with red accents ember with long black hair and light blue eyes and flame like earrings  steps inside : why am i even trying this she thinks "eh that lady at the bar looks cute" she whispers at her self  and she makes her way to the bar shaking her hair lose on her back she takes place a few seats away of the ember and askes an Ospery "you got any Jack Daniels around? of so make it a double" the Ospery goes away to get it "damn cyberbots" she mumbles

(( yea i know the ember is not "free" but my char doesnt :P just wana see how my char gona handel this ))

Edited by NightBeatz

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Well, that is a fair enough reason," he said and paused to assess her even more diligently, especially focusing on her facial features and a quite posh stack of hair, "Although, I find it a bit strange that people tend to leave you. For the obvious reason, there is little I can say about your character, but your exteriors are sure something people tend to seek after, not repel," he paused again, probably musing about something distanced either in time, space, or both. "It sounds even weirder to me because I can still recall my Old War days as a sergeant major of the first group of commando platoon called "Maroon Peregrines". Back then, all first and second line fighters were instructed about such thing as the personnel expendability hierarchy; field medics were considered the most valuable, even more so than reconnoiter operatives. With a course of the conflict and during my current days, I was convinced in the correctness of this rule for many times. But enough of that - we're here not to spread melancholy. What would you say if we exchange some details about ourselves? I bet that you do have something to tell about, and whether would you like to start with either asking questions or giving answers, I'm fine with that. So, shall we?" he gave her a smile with a fair amount of emotional warmth.

"That's why everyone leaves me. They see me, think I'm some kind of innocent cutie pie" Dawn said mockingly, "and when they actually get to know me, they're scared that I'm not what they think I am. You're better than that, I can see. For now, I'd rather give answers, if you don't mind."

36 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "I'll just have some water, seeing as alcohol is essentialy poison to me. But, well, when you are led here with a gun pointed at your head, you don't have much choice. So, what brought you here?"

"I just sort of wandered by and thought I'd stop in.  The drinks here are cheaper than at the bar across the way."  She paused, as the words he'd spoken finally registered fully in her mind.  "Wait.  You were led in here? At gunpoint?"  She burst out laughing.

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I just sort of wandered by and thought I'd stop in.  The drinks here are cheaper than at the bar across the way."  She paused, as the words he'd spoken finally registered fully in her mind.  "Wait.  You were led in here? At gunpoint?"  She burst out laughing.

Haseo: "no laughing, please... Cryos is freaking terrifying when he's pissed and holding a gun... Which he was when he made me go here. Then again, it's not all bad... At least i got to talk to someone new, which is you... Well, you probably think i'm a wimp, huh?"

50 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"That's why everyone leaves me. They see me, think I'm some kind of innocent cutie pie" Dawn said mockingly, "and when they actually get to know me, they're scared that I'm not what they think I am. You're better than that, I can see. For now, I'd rather give answers, if you don't mind."

"There can't be no innocent tenno by default I'm afraid. It is just that someone's inner demons are quieter and less troublesome than of the others. So, since you seem to be of a frank sort, what are your three defining traits, what is it exactly that scares people away from you, and what do you wish to see in that certain someone who is supposed to rid you from loneliness. That is what I would like to hear about at first. As for me - I will not hide my answers when there will be your turn to interrogate me either"

Edited by Teloch

26 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "no laughing, please... Cryos is freaking terrifying when he's pissed and holding a gun... Which he was when he made me go here. Then again, it's not all bad... At least i got to talk to someone new, which is you... Well, you probably think i'm a wimp, huh?"

She stifled her laughter with her hand quickly, giggled again, shook her head, then looked at him again.  "Sorry.  You're right, being led at gunpoint isn't funny.  I must admit I'm a little confused.  You were led at gunpoint when you yourself own weapons?  By a friend, no less?  And why here, of all places?" she asked, gesturing to the room at large.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

She stifled her laughter with her hand quickly, giggled again, shook her head, then looked at him again.  "Sorry.  You're right, being led at gunpoint isn't funny.  I must admit I'm a little confused.  You were led at gunpoint when you yourself own weapons?  By a friend, no less?  And why here, of all places?" she asked, gesturing to the room at large.

Haseo: "well, that's essentially what happened... I can't attack Cryos, he'd vaporise me... He sent me here because i was annoying him. So essentially to get rid of me. But i guess it isnt all bad. ...i just realised i didn't introduce myself. I'm Haseo, the Terror of Death. Nice to meet you, eeehhh... What was your name again?"

Just now, (XB1)Knaapx said:

((I was gonna join, but then I saw how many pages there is and it's way too late for me to join))

((This is not a story RP, which means people can join even if there is 66 pages and more))

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Knaapx said:

((I was gonna join, but then I saw how many pages there is and it's way too late for me to join))

((There isn't even a story to this really, just people dating others. You could even drop in when this gets over 1k pages and you still won't be lost))

((edit: I think I am kinda right, Denny just dodged my bit again...maybe he just doesn't like what I did...))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 hour ago, NightBeatz said:

((well cant hurt to try it :P ))

Its been to long that she had companie did she come here becous of that she thinks back at her last partner she was so cute 

a full black with red accents ember with long black hair and light blue eyes and flame like earrings  steps inside : why am i even trying this she thinks "eh that lady at the bar looks cute" she whispers at her self  and she makes her way to the bar shaking her hair lose on her back she takes place a few seats away of the ember and askes an Ospery "you got any Jack Daniels around? of so make it a double" the Ospery goes away to get it "damn cyberbots" she mumbles

(( yea i know the ember is not "free" but my char doesnt :P just wana see how my char gona handel this ))

"Ay, frame sister. This isn't exactly a bar to be sitting alone at, the company is over there by the tables" the Ember cheerfully said to the other Ember sitting a couple of seats away from her.

21 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Hey, you're the first one to actually respond like that! You look like you're awesome." he complimented her.
"So, what do you do? Like, what do you work at?"

"Well, I borrow stuff, if you know what I mean. I also lead a sub-clan focused on borrowing stuff, no big deal. And if you don't mind me asking, why do you wear those sunglasses over your helmet? Just take the helmet off and put them on your face" the Zephyr replied, trying to keep an attitude similar to his.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, I borrow stuff, if you know what I mean. I also lead a sub-clan focused on borrowing stuff, no big deal. And if you don't mind me asking, why do you wear those sunglasses over your helmet? Just take the helmet off and put them on your face" the Zephyr replied, trying to keep an attitude similar to his.

"Borrow, heh? I getcha. I getcha. I also borrowed stuff from people in the past. Are you doing it, like, Robin Hood style? Stealing from the rich and famous?" he asked, leaning towards her. "My shades? Don't they look cool? Eh, fine." he said, removing his helmet. He had short and messy bright blonde hair, and brown eyes. He was young.

((Teloch, my answer to you will be delayed, sorry))

29 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "well, that's essentially what happened... I can't attack Cryos, he'd vaporise me... He sent me here because i was annoying him. So essentially to get rid of me. But i guess it isnt all bad. ...i just realised i didn't introduce myself. I'm Haseo, the Terror of Death. Nice to meet you, eeehhh... What was your name again?"

"I'm Alex.  Short for Alexandra," she added with open disgust towards her full name.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm Alex.  Short for Alexandra," she added with open disgust towards her full name.

Haseo: "huh. You remind me of someone. Well, Alex, it's nice to meet you. ...now what? Dammit Cryos, i suck at this... Just gimme something to use... Oooh. Want to see something you might find interesting?"

16 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Borrow, heh? I getcha. I getcha. I also borrowed stuff from people in the past. Are you doing it, like, Robin Hood style? Stealing from the rich and famous?" he asked, leaning towards her. "My shades? Don't they look cool? Eh, fine." he said, removing his helmet. He had short and messy bright blonde hair, and brown eyes. He was young.

((Teloch, my answer to you will be delayed, sorry))

Bird was checking out his facial features, so far liking what she saw "Nah, I steal from everyone I see fit honestly, mostly out of fun. Although there is one famous guy whos soul I'd love to steal if I could... but nevermind that. What do you do? If anything besides basic tenno stuff"

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "huh. You remind me of someone. Well, Alex, it's nice to meet you. ...now what? Dammit Cryos, i suck at this... Just gimme something to use... Oooh. Want to see something you might find interesting?"

Their drinks arrived.  "I'll be needing another," Alex said.  The Osprey started to beep a protest, but noticed that her glass was already half empty.  It made a flustered series of electronic noises and zoomed off.

Alex laughed.  "Poor thing.  Something I may find interesting?  Sure, why not?"  She smiled.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Their drinks arrived.  "I'll be needing another," Alex said.  The Osprey started to beep a protest, but noticed that her glass was already half empty.  It made a flustered series of electronic noises and zoomed off.

Alex laughed.  "Poor thing.  Something I may find interesting?  Sure, why not?"  She smiled.

Haseo: "all right... This is something no other Tenno can do. Okay? All right, come on, come on..." *strange markings start glowing all over Haseo's body, and then he suddenly collapses* "...ack... No way... I'm still too exhausted from fighting Cryos...? This might kill me... Sorry, i need to heal first..."

36 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Ay, frame sister. This isn't exactly a bar to be sitting alone at, the company is over there by the tables" the Ember cheerfully said to the other Ember sitting a couple of seats away from her.

she looks around the place taking a sip of her drink that she got from the Ospery "hmm not sure whare to go tho"  she said to the ember scanning her from head to too "right back at you tho why are you alone ?" she asked with a smile moving a few seads closer so she can talk normaly 

Edited by NightBeatz