The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

5 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... You ok there, sweetheart?" he looked at her slightly surprised, trying to think of a way to help.

Lana: "ack... I... I think so... Thanks... I honestly hadnt expected to meet someone as nice as you... Ack!" *grabs her scar again and leans forward slightly* "n...no... Get... Out! Dammit, why... Now...?" *grabs a tarot card and holds it in front of her, suddenly dispelling her pain* "that's better... Sorry, that's a nasty curse some *sshat necromancer put on me... Oh, pardon my language there. I'm better now. That curse is a form of mind control, occasionally causing me to... Act... Against my will."

9 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

"Nasty... Is there a way to rid you of this curse?" Scrubby sat back and waved over an osprey, requesting another brightly colored drink.

"You want something?" he glanced at the Saryn, and smirked a bit.

Lana: "i'm afraid that the curse can't be lifted... And i'd like... I don't know. What kind of drinks are there? In my time we only drink purified earth water..." *blushes a bit without noticing it*

1 hour ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: oi, get me cola. Lots. Actually, a can is good. Then give me a few of the smallest cups you can find. I'll be breaking those bottles. Just saying. *turns to Richard* so, what do you do? I kill boxheads. Cos my job says I have to. 

"When I'm not doing the killing myself, I help the people doing the killing stay alive.  Not that they usually have any problems, though," he added hastily.  "Sometimes things just happen.  You said your job says you have to kill Corpus?"

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: well, you see,I work for a the Arctic Operations. They specialize in combat in cold environments. And most cold places are corpus territory. Anyways, I'm surprised you haven't asked why I am hiding my eyes.

Richard shrugged.  "I figured you had a reason.  Though since you've mentioned it, I wouldn't mind knowing what that reason is.  And don't say it gets windy on the Mesa," he added with a smirk.  "That line's only funny twice."

Lily: well. You see, its not because it get's windy on the Mesa. An Ancient gouged them out... It would be understandable for someone to hide something because they don't have one. Just like Faust who hides his face. It's actually a skull. He doesn't even have a face. But whatever. What's taking so long for the cups?

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: well. You see, its not because it get's windy on the Mesa. An Ancient gouged them out... It would be understandable for someone to hide something because they don't have one. Just like Faust who hides his face. It's actually a skull. He doesn't even have a face. But whatever. What's taking so long for the cups?

Lana: *shoots two cups, sending them flying and causing them to land right in front of Lily and Richard* "Sorry, Scrubby. Just helping a friend again. But no, really. What is there to drink? I only drink water in my time, but oh, i already said that, or not...?" *blushes again*

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

The man shook his head in refusing gesture when the waiter osprey floated by for a possible order.

"Now, this birdy seems quite straightforward," he thought to himself.

When the osprey passed by, the man exposed his frame's left shoulder with 23-rd rank Stratos emblem for a short moment, so his date could see it for herself. He answered her question with comparatively more serious tone:

"My typical day begins from managing the station, then I usually try to help the less experienced operatives not to die in one dumb way or another, after that I proceed to the Void ravaging raids, complicated sallies, bounties, and tactical operations. So, basically, I trade with death and havoc wholesale, selling plundered loot to the highest bidder, and trying to drown all those troublesome noises that I hear during the day in ancient music. My colleagues believe that I am musically obsessed, so that may give you a hint on how deep I am in this cycle. If that sounded not clear enough, I may show you some statistic data from my on-board computer"

"No need to prove anything, I believe you. I told you something about me, you told me something about you. It's only fair" Bird replied, trying to think of some way to continue the conversation. She took a sip from her martiny and thought.

1 minute ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Richard raised his eyebrows.  "I'm sorry if that's a painful subject."  Two cups landed mouth-side-up in front of them.  "You make things appear out of nowhere often?"

Nope, that girl, Lana. She claims I will be her mentor in about 10 yeas time... Lily took both cups and placed them on Richard's head. Don't worry, it won't hurt. She pulled out the Magnus and fires one shot. Both glasses shatter. Bam... What is taking the waiter so long?! I am literally shooting cups out of boredom! *sigh* Oh well. Let's just hope they actually get the right drink....

13 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Liiike? I could help you though.

"To be honest...I'm not exactly sure...I only begin conversations very rarely, I don't try and join in with others most of the time, I find it difficult to talk with others who I just met and most of the days I just sit back at the clan's dojo and sit there, looking through the Internet and stuff..."

Edited by crimsonspartan1

6 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Nope, that girl, Lana. She claims I will be her mentor in about 10 yeas time... Lily took both cups and placed them on Richard's head. Don't worry, it won't hurt. She pulled out the Magnus and fires one shot. Both glasses shatter. Bam... What is taking the waiter so long?! I am literally shooting cups out of boredom! *sigh* Oh well. Let's just hope they actually get the right drink....

Lana: *shoots six more cups, sending them flying and causing them to land right in front of Lily and Richard again* "ok, ok, i'm done for now..."

2 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

"I see."  Six more cups landed in front of him.  Richard turned to look at the Saryn, but she was already saying "Ok, ok, I'm done.  For now..."

Turning back to the table, Richard picked up five of the cups and stacked them on his head.  Holding the other one out in front of him, he looked pointedly at Lily, then tossed the sixth cup up in an arc above him.

9 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"To be honest...I'm not exactly sure...I only begin conversations very rarely, I don't try and join in with others most of the time, I find it difficult to talk with others who I just met and most of the days I just sit back at the clan's dojo and sit there, looking through the Internet and stuff..."

Esaka: It's not that you don't try not being in conversations, it's more like you're holding back on it.

Scrubby looked like has was lost deep in thought, and was slapped twice again.

"What when where why!?" he rappidly uttered and blinked a couple times looking around.

((The lady seems to have lost interest. Try not to zone out again, 'kay...))

"Oh... Dear me. Sorry for that, Lana. Anyways, seems like this place offers everything. Do you have any semblance of alcohol in your time...?" he appologized and asked Lana in an inquisitive tone.

Edited by Psychotoxin

41 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

Scrubby looked like has was lost deep in thought, and was slapped twice again.

"What when where why!?" he rappidly uttered and blinked a couple times looking around.

((The lady seems to have lost interest. Try not to zone out again, 'kay...))

"Oh... Dear me. Sorry for that, Lana. Anyways, seems like this place offers everything. Do you have any semblance of alcohol in your time...?" he appologized and asked Lana in an inquisitive tone.

Lana: "aww, that reaction was adorable! but no, we don't have alchohol in my time. only water..." *looks at Scrubby with a gentle, yet "interested", gaze*

39 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "aww, that reaction was adorable! but no, we don't have alchohol in my time. only water..." *looks at Scrubby with a gentle, yet "interested", gaze*

"But... You know what alcohol is, right?" Scrubby asked, waving over one of the Ospreys.

32 minutes ago, Psychotoxin said:

"But... You know what alcohol is, right?" Scrubby asked, waving over one of the Ospreys.

Lana: "yes... i do know what it is and what it does... it just doesn't exist anymore." *continues slightly gazing at Scrubby for a few seconds before looking away* "oh... i'm sorry, i was staring again... bad habit of mine..." *blushes*

Edited by KuraioNokami