The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, Psychotoxin said:

Scrubby looked at Lana with a puzzled look. "Understand what...?" the man was quite confused, and wanted some answers.

Lana: "what they mean by Double Lovers..."

((All will be revealed in time, Scrubby. The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Accept that you'll have to wait or fight me for an hour after which i just reset the fight to the beginning using the powers of BS.))

Lana: "is that a reference to something? Eh... Whatever..." *still blushing and intentionally looking away from Scrubby*

7 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Yea...a friend of mine is...actually thirteen years old...one of the youngest Tenno in the systems...heh...heh..."

"Well on my spare time I...do some research and....just hang around...."

"There isn't really any...anything intresting with....m...me...all I do is...coward and nervously walk out of things..."

Esaka: Try to be more open minded on things, if you get some attention, ignore it. 

41 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "what they mean by Double Lovers..."

((All will be revealed in time, Scrubby. The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Accept that you'll have to wait or fight me for an hour after which i just reset the fight to the beginning using the powers of BS.))

Lana: "is that a reference to something? Eh... Whatever..." *still blushing and intentionally looking away from Scrubby*

"You've been blushing for a while now, Lana." Scrubby smiled at her. "I wonder why..." he smirked. He had his suspicions as to what the double Lovers implied.

((Sorry to break the mood, Scrubby, but you we're just killed by a displacer beast...))

"Wait... What...? Displacer beasts we're 3 cycles ago... " Scrubby was confused. A claw scar appeared on his left cheek.

"I am a friggin' fairy wizard space ninja paladin now... Why and how did any incarnation of this cycle run into displacer beasts!?" Scrubby was getting more and more confused, as he tried to make sense of this.

1 minute ago, Psychotoxin said:

"You've been blushing for a while now, Lana." Scrubby smiled at her. "I wonder why..." he smirked. He had his suspicions as to what the double Lovers implied.

((Sorry to break the mood, Scrubby, but you we're just killed by a displacer beast...))

"Wait... What...? Displacer beasts we're 3 cycles ago... " Scrubby was confused. A claw scar appeared on his left cheek.

"I am a friggin' fairy wizard space ninja paladin now... Why and how did any incarnation of this cycle run into displacer beasts!?" Scrubby was getting more and more confused, as he tried to make sense of this.

Lana: "o-oh! are you okay?"

((Trying to end the cycle, Psycho? that wasn't the deal, remember?))

Lana: "what are Displacer Beasts? are they like Hungering Gods?"

35 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "o-oh! are you okay?"

((Trying to end the cycle, Psycho? that wasn't the deal, remember?))

Lana: "what are Displacer Beasts? are they like Hungering Gods?"

((Nope. That death was natural. Scrubby was just too slow.))

"It stings a bit, but it's nothing compared to what that version of me felt." Scrubby rubbed the new scar and smiled sombrely.

"The Displacer Beasts... Are nasty. They're magical panthers with barbed tentacles sprouting from their shoulders. In addition to that they use displacement magic, appearing a bit off of their actual location..." Scrubby explained, shuddering a bit.

"What's a Hungrering God though...?" he asked Lana, looking really interested.

1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

"It stings a bit, but it's nothing compared to what that version of me felt." Scrubby rubbed the new scar and smiled sombrely.

"The Displacer Beasts... Are nasty. They're magical panthers with barbed tentacles sprouting from their shoulders. In addition to that they use displacement magic, appearing a bit off of their actual location..." Scrubby explained, shuddering a bit.

((Ugh, i might get permabanned because Killermoooo is being annoying...))

Lana: "Oh No! I might cease to exist?! i'll explain later!" *Panics*

2 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

Lana: "i-i think it's fixed..." *Calms down a bit* "Hungering Gods are large beasts that eat the Atomic data of the world in my future... they are also nigh invincible..." *Shivers, but is still blushing* "i don't like to think about it. oh..." *Wipes away a drop of blood on Scubby's cheek, causing the scar to dissapear* "you were bleeding. are you sure you are OK?"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "i-i think it's fixed..." *Calms down a bit* "Hungering Gods are large beasts that eat the Atomic data of the world in my future... they are also nigh invincible..." *Shivers, but is still blushing* "i don't like to think about it. oh..." *Wipes away a drop of blood on Scubby's cheek, causing the scar to dissapear* "you were bleeding. are you sure you are OK?"

"It was just a reflection scar. I get them when a version of me dies." Scrubby explained. He smiled at Lana.

Then the Oberon started fumbling around with his fingers, clearly not sure what to discuss next.

1 hour ago, Psychotoxin said:

"It was just a reflection scar. I get them when a version of me dies." Scrubby explained. He smiled at Lana.

Then the Oberon started fumbling around with his fingers, clearly not sure what to discuss next.

Lana: "ummm... so, what next? did you... like this conversation?" *Blushes and fumbles*

((Remember the deal, Psycho...))

((Remembering the deal, Kuraio...))

"Umm... What deal? Ach, nevermind you and your bs. You'll probably yell at me or slap me again or something." Scrubby shook his head and smirked.

"Yeah, was nice talking to you. I dunno what else can we do in this estableshment, besides talking, tho..." the Oberon smiled at Lana.

Edited by Psychotoxin

20 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: I have no idea... You know that guy with the plague mask? Faust? He kinda made me come here. My boss gives me ONE day off and Faust wastes it on this...

"You don't get more time off?  You should consider finding a new profession if that's the case."  Richard paused, musing.  "Wait.  If it's your day off, why are you listening to this Faust person?"

28 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You don't get more time off?  You should consider finding a new profession if that's the case."  Richard paused, musing.  "Wait.  If it's your day off, why are you listening to this Faust person?"

((Sorry to say but mex has been banned until 2035 for some reason, some troubles with his brother and the mods are currently working it out, hopefully he gets unbanned as he has done nothing wrong))

9 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Try to be more open minded on things, if you get some attention, ignore it. 

"Being open minded isn't exactly my thing...heh...heh..."

"But it's worth a shot right...?"

2 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

((Remembering the deal, Kuraio...))

"Umm... What deal? Ach, nevermind you and your bs. You'll probably yell at me or slap me again or something." Scrubby shook his head and smirked.

"Yeah, was nice talking to you. I dunno what else can we do in this estableshment, besides talking, tho..." the Oberon smiled at Lana.

((Good.))

Lana: "I... i have an idea. can we... talk in private...?" *Blushes*

Just now, Psychotoxin said:

"I don't see a reason why not." Scrubby answered, averting his eyes, and scratching the back of his head.

((Initiating Double Lovers Protocol. Psycho?))

Lana: " Double Lovers Protocol...? meh, whatever." *Notices Scrubby averting his eyes* "ooh... i see... follow me!" *pretty much drags Scrubby with her and into a neighboring, empty room*

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Initiating Double Lovers Protocol. Psycho?))

Lana: " Double Lovers Protocol...? meh, whatever." *Notices Scrubby averting his eyes* "ooh... i see... follow me!" *pretty much drags Scrubby with her and into a neighboring, empty room*

Scrubby was a bit surprised, but didn't fight it.

"Odd... I didn't notice this room before." he stated, straightening out.

Just now, Psychotoxin said:

Scrubby was a bit surprised, but didn't fight it.

"Odd... I didn't notice this room before." he stated, straightening out.

Lana: "i know this place. in my future, it's a safehouse... but here, it is too. for us, at least." *locks the door and puts the key away*