The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Teloch said:

Just before the man could tell a cynic joke about stereotypical dates who have nothing to say to each other, his personal message interface activated once again.
Vitor: Hey T, can I buy soma prime schematics from you for 30 plat, if you have them? Oh, me and Demco have also took a contract for spy works in Ceres sector. Soo... can you come with us?
The Rhino operator's face curved to express something like the state of rather expectable annoyance
Teloch: I will give you the primed soma only after you learn how to use the standart version efficiently and prove that to me. As for your latest contract - I will come by only to scrape away your remnants from the grineer shipyards in case if you prove stupid enough to try to perform a job that is far beyond your current level of experience. I'm not your babysitter, damnit! Pay the fee, take another task, and proceed to a mission that doesn't need my or any other officer's involvement. Either you learn to calculate and rely on your strenghts, or you may start looking for funreal services in advance.
Teloch closed the interface right away after sending his reply, not waiting for the other person to answer. He sighed and massaged his brows.

"Never spoil youngsters with excessive help. Otherwise, they will simply adopt and think that you are obliged to wipe up their arses 24/7," he said with a fair share of irony in his voice, "And what about you? Since you run a group as well, there is a chance we face the same issues on a daily basis. So, how do your cadets behave? Do they consider you as a tyrant, a parent or a hoity-toity snob?" He smiled slightly warmer in hopes that it would motivate his collocutor to be more frank "Sometimes I feel like a single father with a flock of variously aged kids on his shoulders, and so I am very interested in listening to other officers personnel managing experience"

"Oh no, we don't get many youngsters. They usualy behave well, and rarely ask us for help if they get into trouble. I'd say they consider me as a colege more than a teacher, since borrowing is pretty fun. Especialy when done on friends, or famous snobs... I'm sure it's nothing compared to your daily burden" she tried to smile at him, but managed only a slight smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, cmon. Somebody just kiss already..." Luv mumbled. Then she sees Scrubby being pulled into an empty room "Hm, maybe I should tell them there's a hotel right next door... nah, that room is soundproof too, they can have some fun..." she chuckled.

Edited by Denny2669

14 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh no, we don't get many youngsters. They usualy behave well, and rarely ask us for help if they get into trouble. I'd say they consider me as a colege more than a teacher, since borrowing is pretty fun. Especialy when done on friends, or famous snobs... I'm sure it's nothing compared to your daily burden" she tried to smile at him, but managed only a slight smile.

"Nope, no spark at all" the man concluded in his thoughts.

"Enjoying to borrow from famous snobs, eh? I'll tell you what: if you would ever manage to reliably borrow Nef Enyo's spacenet connection, the whole system will shower you with so many donations that there will be no point for you to borrow from your friends ever again. Seriously, I simply can't tolerate his bloody ad-script preaching spam, especially if it comes as a sound message," he sighed, paused, and looked at her, "But I guess there is no real reason to pull the kavat by the balls any longer. Here," he took two small objects that resemble some sort of interactive business card and handed them to the lady, "If you ever need elaborate fire support, you know whom to call. You may also want to hand one of these to your boss. Small but experienced strike teams may occasionally do the fast job just for the sake of sport. Serious operations will require me and Scar to negotiate over the counter favour as a payment, however". The rhino operator smiled lopsidedly before ending his speech, "In any case, I thank you for your time. Have a good hunt out there".

The man rang the bell and yelled in a way bazaar stock traders scream when they want to purchase a long-term forward contract for some asset that began to raise in price, "Next!". His initial anxiety gave a place to some strange sort of ardor. Perhaps coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Edited by Teloch

11 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Nope, no spark at all" the man concluded in his thoughts.

"Enjoying to borrow from famous snobs, eh? I'll tell you what: if you would ever manage to reliably borrow Nef Enyo's spacenet connection, the whole system will shower you with so many donations that there will be no point for you to borrow from your friends ever again. Seriously, I simply can't tolerate his bloody ad-script preaching spam, especially if it comes as a sound message," he sighed, paused, and looked at her, "But I guess there is no real reason to pull the kavat by the balls any longer. Here," he took two small objects that resemble some sort of interactive business card and handed them to the lady, "If you ever need elaborate fire support, you know whom to call. You may also want to hand one of these to your boss. Small but experienced strike teams may occasionally do the fast job just for the sake of sport. Serious operations will require me and Scar to negotiate over the counter favour as a payment, however". The rhino operator smiled lopsidedly before ending his speech, "In any case, I thank you for your time. Have a good hunt out there".

The man rang the bell and yelled in a way bazaar stock traders scream when they want to purchase a long-term forward contract for some asset that began to raise in price, "Next!". His initial anxiety gave a place to some strange sort of ardor. Perhaps coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all.

The Zephyrs eyes widened with surprise for a second, but she understood. It was just unexpected... she stood up from her seat and walked towards the bar, to her Ember friend.
"So, how'd it go?"
"Fail"
"Heads up dearie, the day is far from over"
The two friends stayed at the bar, observing the area for new males.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Zephyrs eyes widened with surprise for a second, but she understood. It was just unexpected... she stood up from her seat and walked towards the bar, to her Ember friend.
"So, how'd it go?"
"Fail"
"Heads up dearie, the day is far from over"
The two friends stayed at the bar, observing the area for new males.

Ryder noticed that the Nyx sitting in front of him isn't going to do anything soon. "Next!" he shouted, looking at Bird.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: ok what is your favorite color 

What's your favorite color?... what kind of question is that for a date? Dawn thought to herself.
"Err, cyan, I guess..." she answered.

5 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Ryder noticed that the Nyx sitting in front of him isn't going to do anything soon. "Next!" he shouted, looking at Bird.

"I think I got my second try"
"You sure? He's wearing sunglasses over his helmet"
"Pff, don't tell me Polo wouldn't do that too..."
The Zephyr pushed herself off the bar and walked past the Nyx playing on the pinball machine and over to Ryders table, taking a seat. Again, she waited for him to introduce himself first.

"So, now there is a free Rhino, a Nyx, and a (insert Haseos frame here). I wonder where this goes..."

((Kuraio, this character you're using right now doesn't have a sheet on your profile, so you have to post what he is here, and how he looks. I should put that as a rule...))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

The Zephyr pushed herself off the bar and walked past the Nyx playing on the pinball machine and over to Ryders table, taking a seat. Again, she waited for him to introduce himself first.

"So, now there is a free Rhino, a Nyx, and a (insert Haseos frame here). I wonder where this goes..."

((Kuraio, this character you're using right now doesn't have a sheet on your profile, so you have to post what he is here, and how he looks. I should put that as a rule...))

Ryder waits for Bird to introdouce herself, but after seeing that she's waiting for him, he decided to give it a go.
"Ayy. Name's Ryder." he said, snapping his fingers and pointing 2 finger guns at her right after it.

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((...Haseo does have a sheet. It's just mixed with his kubrow Skeith's. But okay. He's a black-red Nekros, operator has orange facial marks and white hair. He's not using his frame right now, so he's wairing his black armor with red shoulderplates. His weapons are invisible. He has a Syndana-like black protrusion on his back.))

3 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Ryder waits for Bird to introdouce herself, but after seeing that she's waiting for him, he decided to give it a go.
"Ayy. Name's Ryder." he said, snapping his fingers and pointing 2 finger guns at her right after it.

"Name's Bird, nice to meetcha" she said, acting like he shot her, and giggeling shortly after.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Name's Bird, nice to meetcha" she said, acting like he shot her, and giggeling shortly after.

"Hey, you're the first one to actually respond like that! You look like you're awesome." he complimented her.
"So, what do you do? Like, what do you work at?"

2 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: umm im bad at dates i just try to get in womens pants i have not dated in while im not trying to get in your pants so i have no idea so im sorry

Haseo: *overhears and whispers to himself* "idiot... Ruined it already..."

3 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

artorias: umm im bad at dates i just try to get in womens pants i have not dated in while im not trying to get in your pants so i have no idea so im sorry

Dawn stared at Artorias in shock. "NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT" she shouted and ran to the bar.

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "...damn. Already...?" *sits and waits until Dawn inevitably runs over to his table because nobody else is there*

((Forgot the Rhino and the Nyx? They are free at the moment too... Just saing...))