The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player LF Clan

Sigillum

As title states im a returning player LF active Clan. Its been quite a while since i played but getting back into it last few days. I am quite active and i belive my english is good enough.

What im looking for in a clan is mainly activity and english speaking people. Any kind of Teamspeaks and such is a plus aswell.

Just poke me here or ingame with requirements you might have.

Regards

Hello Sigillum

I'd like to invite you over to come be a part of The Chaos Vanguard.

We have a fully unlocked clan with completed research and a flushed out community. I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

--> Minimum age of sixteen(16)
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

Links:
Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to speak to you soon

Kind Regards
Voslin

Hi Sigillum, happy sunday!  Welcome back to warframe, glad to hear you're enjoying it again :)  I think you should check out Chaos Vanguard.  We are a large online gaming community with around 30 people playing warframe on any given day and currently have 2 clans in an alliance.  We have all our research done, lots of people online from all over the world, so it's always easy enough to get a squad, and we run regular in game competitions with great prizes.  We don't mind if you are MR1 or MR21, its all about playig together and having fun, and if you want to run the raids, great!

We have teamspeak for everyone, infact we prefer all our members to use it whenever possible.  Our only restriction that would apply is you must be 16 or over.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible :)

We look forward to playing with you tenno!