Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Ranking

CuChulainnWD

I finally accumulated enough affinity to rank up to 21 last night, when I decided I wanted to take the test for it right away. I went to the relay and did a practice run first. Passed the test, then decided to qualify. That is when I discovered I had to wait 24 hours before I could qualify to take my rank 20 test.

Is this a bug? Would I have qualified for the test right away had I not done the practice run? What is the point of making us wait 24 hours to qualify, considering the considerable grind to collect weapons, rank them, spend plat to buy weapons when the grind gets too long, plat for slots etc.

Some answers would be grand.

Thanks.

That actually makes sense to me.  A player gets a single shot at the current mastery test.  You used it on a practice run.  If not players could practice over and over and over and over and over and over and over for their mastery test and then attempt it.

However, it does seem silly to me that a player can practice his current mastery test.  Isn't taking the test practice?

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

That actually makes sense to me.  A player gets a single shot at the current mastery test.  You used it on a practice run.  If not players could practice over and over and over and over and over and over and over for their mastery test and then attempt it.

However, it does seem silly to me that a player can practice his current mastery test.  Isn't taking the test practice?

It doesn't make sense at all.  The cooldown for retaking a failed test is 24 hours.  There's no reason at all for practice to even be an option if there's going to be a 24 hour cooldown on it.

It's probably just bug.  The last few tests I did didn't have any cooldown between practice and qualify.