The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blackbeard Coalition recruiting

rued

I started this clan not too long ago, there are only 2 members, myself and my buddy. I have a fully built dojo with all research done. We are pretty active and play almost every weekend and sometimes throughout the week.

I am MR20 and my buddy is MR16. We are laid back and looking for other players that are chill and want a chill clan to hang out in and do their thing. We also want players who will be able to run higher tier missions with us and be able to try out different combinations and mess around and have fun. I'd prefer if you are a higher MR, just because we want to run higher tier stuff, but we are also open to newer players and helping them out a bit. Please be mature.

We also have a discord channel for voice chat. 

Here is the clan emblem: 

0RkGNp4.jpg

Edited by rued

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Evil_Squirrel,

Sorry it took so long to reply, I have been busy with school. We are in the U.S., so we unfortunately are not on the same time zone. 

Thanks for your inquiry,

rued. 

Hi Rued, I was curious what time you're active during US TZ? My buddy(MR 21) and myself (MR 20) are looking for exactly what you're offering. I'd love to chat sometime and see if it'd be a good fit. Feel free to hit my up in game.

Thanks so much

~Active

10 hours ago, ActiveFusion said:

Hi Rued, I was curious what time you're active during US TZ? My buddy(MR 21) and myself (MR 20) are looking for exactly what you're offering. I'd love to chat sometime and see if it'd be a good fit. Feel free to hit my up in game.

Thanks so much

~Active

Message sent