The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

starting a ghost clan & STAYING a ghost clan

(PSN)Sonsaku8Hakufu

I want to start a small clan that stays small.  Id rather play with the same players over and over then spend forever in the recruitment channel.  Lets come together and start a real brotherhood of players that help each other.  Im 28/m/us  MR 7  and I play daily.  I'm looking for players 18+, MR 5+,and who play daily (or close to it).  Also, a sense of humor would be nice too, you fuckin %&^-bots (calm the f down, im kidding).  Got no idea for the name of the clan and im open to suggestions.  also, organized weekend raids would be dope.  Im even willing to like text each other to set up big missions or farm sessions.  Sound good?  hmu

Edited by (PS4)Sonsaku8Hakufu

best of luck with this endeavor. establishing a relationship like the one you've described is tough in real life, let alone over the internets and then you're trying to multiply that by 10. not saying this can't be done but it will require lots and lots and lots of patience. in the meantime you'll be dealing with a lot of casuals who fizzle out and a lot of noobs that need constant attention. building a clan is no small feat, even if it's only a ghost.

Edited by (PS4)yamikeigo

• 5 years later...

Well, ideally a nice idea but might be very difficult to sustain. I am doing the same thing right now (starting a clan dojo) but my purpose is just to help new players gain the blueprints they need until they move on to other things as they gain levels. I have not finished yet tho 😅 but eventually, it will be finished. I am on PS4 (MR25) casually and just started on NS (MR13 and leveling) cuz it's portable. My PC (MR24?) account has been neglected for the longest time cuz PS & NS are just readily accessible. I just stopped at MR25 cuz i got most of the essential mods now and just wanna grab new stuff or offer some assistance to whoever needs it. My PS4 clan name is "Transients" 🤣 cuz it's just a stop over for those looking to grab blueprints and level up. LOL :) hope to help new ones soon. Old post, but very good 👍 Cheers!

edit: just started a ghost clan on NS for the same purpose. Fortunate enough to have the same name 😂 hope to finish it soon

Edited by (NSW)Tenno-Spectre
Update