Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Exterminate last enemy not spawning.

NalkorRN

So, I just had to abort a solo Void exterminate mission because it seems once again the Exterminate mission bugged out on me and never spawned the last enemy and I couldn't extract. Yet when I saw the Mission Failed screen, it said I had 156 kills, exactly the amount needed to complete the mission. I spent over an hour running through the map to find that last enemy and all I have to show for it is 5,056 credits, a wasted Void Tower key, and a S#&$ ton of lost materials, credits, and drops and whatever Void reward I was denied.

This crap has been going on for years, why can't DE just let us keep the rewards if we have to abort and the map isn't spawning enemies? Maybe include a timer or something that gives us half the credit rewards? They could at least add in a /spawnenemy option that only works when the game isn't spawning them in properly or something. How is it that this bug continues to persist? Are they just ignoring it?

The frame I was using was Loki by the way, if that somehow is helpful.

Edited by NalkorRN
spelling issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Just had the same issue on Jupiter - Ganymede (Nightmare-Exterminate) solo with Inaros 123/124 and the last enemy was outside the map ... pretty game-breaking bug.

Had to abort in frustration after spending ages searching for that last one.

Edit: I`ll went for a second try and got the same issue ... its unplayable like this. :(

Edited by AdeptusMechanicus