[DE]Drew

PS4 Server Hardware Upgrade!

Yeah happened here in Australia too. Can't log in currently. Been like that for a few hours. It's Wednesday the 13th here and I have been unable to login since 16:00 this afternoon it's now 19:37 and still nothing.

Can you Give us every day morning 6am to 8am login in to game for receiving daily rewards during server under maintenance. When we get daily rewarded you control "falied to logout." Or only for receiving daily rewarded no include other functions(no mission, no sortie and can't moving), because Warframe server under maintenance. @DE-CREW.

Edited by (PS4)YOMICAC8448
  • Upvote 1

aye its been 3hrs and 45mins since i first tried to log in and servers still down !

i know they said it's down for a week for a few hours a day but the least they could do is give us a time frame to put peoples mind at rest surely ? even if its back on early atleast we would have some idea.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)kombatchamp said:

Yeah happened here in Australia too. Can't log in currently. Been like that for a few hours. It's Wednesday the 13th here and I have been unable to login since 16:00 this afternoon it's now 19:37 and still nothing.

It's been longer than that, going on 8 or 10 hours since I got booted out of Pavlov with 2 undetected data captures. Really tired of this kind of crap happening, what with all the plat monet DE make, what is it something like 10 million US a day it gets? 3rd or 4th highest 'earning' game out there......... -_-

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)pvktje said:

says login failed. check your info...

where to find info?

and how long this gonna take reading no1 can enter ...

See my post, don't worry about it. I already say Warframe server down, because Warframe server under maintenance. I every minutes refresh Warframe server status check, but official already say a weak. I can't waiting...... Buz My daily rewards waiting me for receiving.

Warframe.com Server Status Check
warframe.com screenshot
WarframeWebsite Name:
warframe.comURL Checked:
no responseResponse Time:
more than a weekDown For:
DOWN
Warframe.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

down foreverDown Forever? The site has been unreachable for more than 30 days. If the site is live or if you have further information about the site status, please comment below...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, (PS4)YOMICAC8448 said:

See my post, don't worry about it. I already say Warframe server down, because Warframe server under maintenance. I every minutes refresh Warframe server status check, but official already say a weak. I can't waiting...... Buz My daily rewards waiting me for receiving.

Warframe.com Server Status Check
warframe.com screenshot
WarframeWebsite Name:
warframe.comURL Checked:
no responseResponse Time:
more than a weekDown For:
DOWN
Warframe.com is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

down foreverDown Forever? The site has been unreachable for more than 30 days. If the site is live or if you have further information about the site status, please comment below...

This check is not realistic. Down for more than one week refers to unreachable for more than 30 days. It doesn't mean this is a prediction for the duration. I could play the last 30 days so this site is not correct. Only today i was not able to log in. Keep calm and hope for the best. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nekekami31 said:

This check is not realistic. Down for more than one week refers to unreachable for more than 30 days. It doesn't mean this is a prediction for the duration. I could play the last 30 days so this site is not correct. Only today i was not able to log in. Keep calm and hope for the best. 

why should they give a bd gift if closing the game 2 days later?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Nekekami31 said:

Don't see below words, below words 30 days mean is not sure about down for a week, is it warning u comment in below for get more information about server results ..... -->_-->

They could have also started logging everyone off ready for the maintenance it will go alot smoother the less people that are online the better, so maybe they started logging people off now and 8AM ET they will go in to office and start work, because right now no one is in office.

On 11/04/2016 at 0:29 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Update:

Starting Wednesday, April 13th, at 8am ET, we'll be upgrading servers briefly. The upgrades will happen each morning for approximately a week, and should not cause a substantial impact on gameplay. 

Can't even login. :facepalm: sigh.

• Upvote 1

On 11.4.2016 at 8:44 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Update:
Starting Wednesday, April 13th, at 8am ET, we'll be upgrading servers briefly. The upgrades will happen each morning for approximately a week, and should not cause a substantial impact on gameplay. 

What would be greatly appreciated is if DE could make a prediction on the time needed for the upgrade. That way we know what to expect in the coming week. Maybe this first day can be the used as the prediction for the time needed?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Techmagi said:

I'd like a true server expert to describe how the hardware was not capable after so many warnings?

Other(sortie, LoR&LoR NM, and other mission) I no worry, I only worry about daily rewards. Because I got to 93 days. 100 days give secondly weapon.

this happens in a lot of games especially free ones !

the money you spend on items are donations that get something in return and goes towards the funding of the game there is no need to panic !

the only way warframe will shut down is if it is not making enough money for the owners for it to be worth it and with that last big update i doubt that will be anytime soon as people inc myself have come back to the game after years of a break for the new things the game has.

it's an pain but what can i expect for free ?

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Eternal_Remorse said:

'should not cause a substantial impact on gameplay. ' ----- courtesy of every console player currently! Thanks! -.-" 

Smh

54 minutes ago, (PS4)YOMICAC8448 said:

Can you Give us every day morning 6am to 8am login in to game for receiving daily rewards during server under maintenance. When we get daily rewarded you control "falied to logout." Or only for receiving daily rewarded no include other functions(no mission, no sortie and can't moving), because Warframe server under maintenance. @DE-CREW.

Wat?

• Upvote 1