Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen: Next Round Decided April 15.

38 minutes ago, JustOR1G1N said:

Wil TennoGen skins ever reach in-game market on PC and consoles to buy them for platinum or they will remain paid exclusive forever?

DE are trying to get them to the other platforms, but because the skins go through steam's workshop and content creators are paid with steam currency, there are some legal hurdles DE has to get through to put skins on the other platforms.

1 hour ago, Zoracraft said:

DE are trying to get them to the other platforms, but because the skins go through steam's workshop and content creators are paid with steam currency, there are some legal hurdles DE has to get through to put skins on the other platforms.

I hope it will happen someday... I'm living in Ukraine and 6$ for just one texture is too much to pay for me. But those skins are so awesome =(

8 hours ago, JustOR1G1N said:

Wil TennoGen skins ever reach in-game market on PC and consoles to buy them for platinum or they will remain paid exclusive forever?

I think they did this originally with the first tennogen yeah? The buying with platinum instead of cash through steam part. I do want this but then again I don't because DE would probably get it all and the creators nothing. At least if I have to buy it with cash I know that some of it will be going to the artist at work! So while I think the platinum option would be great I still think we should pay the people that make the amazing skills as well.

Apart from this, I hope we'll see more frames coming after this or very soon. I know these things take time but I honestly can't wait to see what's next. (To be honest my friends create skin doodles and helms for frames that are not even in TennoGen yet! My friend has this great idea for Nezha so I'm rooting for her.) But anyways this was a big surprise! I hope that some surprise work will how up like last time. Nova was a bigger hit than I thought she'd be to be honest; Zephyr too. Now I can't wait to see how this will turn out! Thank you all TennoGen masters for the awesome skins so far. I hope you all make it this round!

On 4/12/2016 at 4:18 AM, Rhundis said:

I wouldn't say no to some more syandanas either. Some of them are really cool looking. Hopefully the creators have gotten most of the clipping issues out.

I think this is directed towards me lol...

I wont be resubmitting Teplo or anything this round maybe next round. Sorry matey.

Edited by KWANi

2 hours ago, KWANi said:

I think this is directed towards me lol...

I wont be resubmitting Teplo or anything this round maybe next round. Sorry matey.

but that was my favorite one. :( I was looking forward to a simple scarf design to make my frost look epic.

How long voting is going to take are we going to see the next picks in 15th aswell or do we have to wait for a couple of weeks ?. I guess you guys showed the 2nd round picks in devstream before they were released is that how this round will end up aswell ?.

On 4/14/2016 at 0:58 PM, RElNHART said:

Here's to hoping Frost finally gets some love.

He needs so much it's not even funny! This felt let the Nova round to be honest. Most of the things I saw were for her (Not that I'm complaining because they all look awesome!) I was hoping for more Frost, Mesa, and Chroma but I'm happy just to see all the new things!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2016 at 2:39 PM, DERebecca said:

Hi Tenno,

We at DE will be voting on what content to accept to the next round of TennoGen this Friday, April 15th.

For your content to be considered for the round, please submit by no later than Friday, April 15 at 10 a.m EDT.

Stay tuned for more information this Friday, April 15 on next steps for the TennoGen Tool & more!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/230410/announcements/detail/841420191438263085

Can we get some kind of date attachment here as to when they might be allowed in game? I'm rather waiting on that Nova  Visage skin you played "who's that pokemon" with.

On 2016-04-11 at 10:39 PM, DERebecca said:

Hi Tenno,

We at DE will be voting on what content to accept to the next round of TennoGen this Friday, April 15th.

For your content to be considered for the round, please submit by no later than Friday, April 15 at 10 a.m EDT.

Stay tuned for more information this Friday, April 15 on next steps for the TennoGen Tool & more!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/230410/announcements/detail/841420191438263085

When can we expect to see the new skins in-game?  My Nova is crying for more fashion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2016 at 2:31 PM, Espelonia said:

I think they did this originally with the first tennogen yeah? The buying with platinum instead of cash through steam part. I do want this but then again I don't because DE would probably get it all and the creators nothing. At least if I have to buy it with cash I know that some of it will be going to the artist at work! So while I think the platinum option would be great I still think we should pay the people that make the amazing skills as well.

they did that with the original tennogen the content was made and those that won were put directly into the game however to this day those creators get a portion of platinum spent on the content they made for their own spending pleasure DE probably changed to handling tennogen this way because it's much easier for voting and getting into the game. however there is a lot of legal issues that come with content from steam workshop being on consoles and so you probably won't be seeing those on console. or at least not any time soontm

They spoke about possibly releasing parts of the next major update early/later as more stand alone bytes so that they could be shipped when finished rather than waiting on the full boat of updates. Can we maybe get the tennogen stuff early and be done with it?