The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

Mjoulnir

Hello Everyone! I'm a new-ish player looking for any clan that will have me! If it matters, I'm currently using a maxed Rhino, a maxed Grakata with an Orokin Catylist, a maxed AKlex, and I'm crafting a new melee. I can play every day, and I'm happy to donate to players and to the clan.

Hey Mjoulnir.. welcome to warframe!  Nothing wrong with being new!  We were all new once :))

I think you should check out Chaos Vanguard! We are a large online gaming community with 30+ people playing Warframe on a daily basis and more than 100 people in our clans! Our members are from all over the world and range from MR rank 1 to 21. We are experienced players and there is always someone online to help you or run a mission with you! We have loads of people who are very happy to chat about builds for your frames and help you work out what mods you need!  We also have regular competitions in game!

We only have a few restrictons:

• You must be 16 or over

• You must be able to speak English

• Have Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible

2 hours ago, Scarlet78 said:

Hey Mjoulnir.. welcome to warframe!  Nothing wrong with being new!  We were all new once :))

I think you should check out Chaos Vanguard! We are a large online gaming community with 30+ people playing Warframe on a daily basis and more than 100 people in our clans! Our members are from all over the world and range from MR rank 1 to 21. We are experienced players and there is always someone online to help you or run a mission with you! We have loads of people who are very happy to chat about builds for your frames and help you work out what mods you need!  We also have regular competitions in game!

We only have a few restrictons:

• You must be 16 or over

• You must be able to speak English

• Have Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible

Looked at it, definitely planning on joining. Only one question: it said that Scarlet78 was an invalid referrer name. What name do you use on the site?

Edited by Mjoulnir
Updating reply