The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dedicated Stalker Squad

R0BN

Don't you find it frustrating when you are in a group hunting for Stalker and everyone keeps leaving? It just makes the whole process annoying and longer than necessary. I would like to get a group of four people together that will hunt Stalker for long periods of time.

Requirements:

• One Stalker mark (preferably multiple so we don't have to stop and kill a boss)
  • Completion of "The Second Dream" quest
  • Warframe of level 10 or higher
  • Patience

Anyone meeting these three requirements is welcome even if you are new and have only met Stalker in the quest. I'll point out some quick things that you should know before hunting Stalker.

• Stalker spawns on any basic planet mission except Assassination missions, Syndicate missions, and Archwing missions.
  • Stalker's spawn chance with four marked people is 3.5%
  • Stalker will only spawn between the first 30 seconds to 4 minutes from mission start
  • Stalker will leave if he kills his target
  • Stalker will speak to a single player, this player should set a waypoint so everyone can gather
  • The targeted player should plan to kite Stalker while the other players stay out of the way and shoot the utter crap out of Stalker

Generally, we will hunt Stalker in survival mode, leaving at the five minute mark to make things easy since he only spawns up to four minutes from mission start. We will be doing higher level missions in an attempt to make things less boring. We can decide on a planet based on any resources or mods that we would like to obtain at that time. It isn't a problem to run void missions if we can supply void keys and track the time since mission start. Keep in mind that we will only stay to the five minute mark in survival or the five wave mark in defense.

The end goal for this group will be to find the War Blueprint. However, we can continue this group until all members find blueprints for Dread, Despair, Hate, Broken-War, and also the Scimitar Engine Blueprint assuming that these haven't already been found on our long and arduous journey.

We can work out a schedule of when we will play, but generally expect it to be for a minimum of an hour a night from Sunday to Thursday.

Hey there AddoNix, I see you are looking for people to slaughter some stalkers with. This can be quite the challenge without proper communication and teamwork, so I'm here to offer you a solution!

I would like to invite you to join The Chaos Vanguard and really hope you that you will consider joining!

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include: --> Minimum age of sixteen(16) --> Ability to communicate in English --> Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone

We have a very active Warframe community in CV with roughly 20+ users on team speak during peak times. We raid on most days and are happy to take in players of any mastery rank.

If you would like to join us please register at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have registered and your application has been approved head over to our team speak server - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I hope to hear from you in the future :D