The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join the BlackFoxes

hammerheathen

We are a clan that has been around since the beginning. It's only recently that we've opened up our doors for recruitment, it's previously been on a personal case by case basis. We've found some really cool people this way, but we think it's time for more. We are looking for people who are looking simply to enjoy the world of warframe, newbie and veteran alike. We have all the research complete and make a point to stay on top of it each release.

Right now we have veterans who've been here since the beginning as well as those who have not. We welcome new players as well as veterans and everyone in between. Most of our veterans are willing to either help you learn the game, or help you in mission if that's necessary. Quite often we have vault runs as a group to make sure all of our new players are well equipped. We are somewhat casual now, but do sorties fairly regularly while trials are done on occasion with the alliance and plan to do more in the future. At our core we are a stealth clan and our advancement tests are based on that (advancement is most ceremonial), but we maintain a friendly environment where we can all have fun. If you have questions I guarantee there will be someone who can answer them. On occasion we even have silly games or special missions we play. When possible we also have tactical training for those who are interested.

Our clan has founded an alliance (with room to grow) and we maintain a website as well as a discord server for it (if you want voice). If you want to join us all we need from you is to agree to the code of ethics we've laid down for the Alliance here :Code of Honor (just read the front page). After that send me a message on the forums and we'll talk about it. You can also leave a post here and I will get back to you.