The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code Tenno Recruiting (PvE / Friendly & Active / Emblem / Nice Dojo / Full Research / Fun Events / Discord Server)

Patroklos28

x5msrGN.png?1 

Code Tenno is a really old ghost clan created by some real life friends who started playing at Beta. With some breaks here and there we have been around for all the time up till now and finally have decided to expand! The reason is pretty simple, the more players that are around, the more fun the game is for everyone! :) At this point we are a multinational english speaking clan expanding at a great pace with players from both EU and NA server.  An important note that should be mentioned early on is that as soon as we hit 100 members we are looking to expand to Mountain Clan that will be for quite some time our main clan size (not looking to go to Moon Size relatively soon). 

We want to create our player base on two basic requirements that we consider mandatory: be friendly and be active! We want all our members to have a nice experience while playing the game, we expect everyone to be friendly, no drama allowed in CT. We want our players to be active, 30 days of inactivity is the limit that once you go past you will be kicked from our clan (certain cases of members that have issues and made it clear that will have to be absent for X amount of days are acceptable as long as they have made contact in time with any of the Knights of Rounds or above rank!). Activity which is not required but really appreciated is in the clan chat, altough a lot of the discussions happen in Discord that will analyze below. 

Are there no other requirements? No. If you are a friendly person and active in the game you have passed the requirements and we would love to have you in our clan. We are a mix of casual and hardcore players, so you can find from starting players that would want to unlock planet nodes with you up to Raid runners etc. Are you a rank 1 new player that needs guidance, help and people to run with? Are you a rank 21 veteran that wants to have fun while doing his Sorties, Raid runs and hardcore missions? In both cases you will find your home at Code Tenno. We want each and every player of our clan to be able to find runs in a nice and friendly environment. Having fun and enjoying the game is what really matters! :)

What do we have to offer to our members? Why would you choose us? 

• First of all we have to offer you a nice dojo, one that you can be proud of when you invite other people to trade something or when you host for a duel with a friend from another clan! 

• We have to offer you full research, any blueprint that you may need from our dojo labs is there waiting for you at any time!

• A cool looking Emblem that you can proudly wear on your warframes as a Code Tenno member.

• Weekend events that have clear objectives and can be competitive as well as provide all members tons of fun! :) 

• Discord server of our clan! We really encourage and expect all of our members at some point to come online to our clan Discord server so that we can get to know each other better and also have fun chatting while playing! Discord is a 100% free voice communication program that we use to make gaming even more fun, make hard missions easier, make the members to get to know each other and create this nice family-like atmosphere. 

• Our experience, help and guidance in issues and questions you have about the game. We are happy to help you evolve as a new player and learn the ropes, to the point when you can be "the helpfull senpai" to other members that will later on join our clan and will need help as well! :) 

• Although under construction, there will be a site for our clan available soon that will have all our schedules, photos from our events, generic and specialized guides written by our members and more cool content! 

Clan Ranking System 

First of all, ALL RANKS  of our clan have the abillity to host in our dojo. We do not believe that our members have any reason to be unable to enter our clan Dojo at any given point and why not bring a friend for a duel, trade or just a walk through our nice looking Dojo! 

Promotions : when considering a promotion we value the player's mastery rank, social activity as well as helpfulness towards both other players and our clan as a whole. You should be a combination of all the above and to have spent a respectable amount of time in the clan to be looking for a trusted and respected high ranking position - promotion. 

WELL? What are you waiting for ?!?!?!   Have you really not been convinced yet?   Oh you have? That is great! :D Then all you have to do is either leave a comment down here that includes your ingame name-tag and the reason that you have decided to join us, OR add me (Patroklos28) in game {PC} and I will personally see it so that you become a Code Tenno! :) Both ways work, both ways equally easy and simple! :)  Thank you for your time and cya around Tenno! :D

6 minutes ago, OldManWillikerz said:

IGN:OldManWillikerz

Reason: You seem like the type of clan that I've been looking for, very friendly and helpful towards new players. 

Hello Tenno! :) We are happy to see your interest in joining us as well as your nice reasoning behind your choice! :D We will be happy to have you as a member, i will personally add you later on today, can't access game right now unfortunately but do expect an invite from me during the rest of the day! Welcome to Code Tenno! :) 

7 minutes ago, ThirteenthWarrior said:

IGN is ThirteenthWarrior 

Relatively new on Warframe. 

Hello ThirteenthWarrior, nice to see you interested in joining us! :D I sent you an friend request in game, we will be happy to have you as a member, being new on Warframe as I have explained in the post already has nothing to do with our community ideas and recruitment! :) Contact me in game as soon as you see my friend request! :)

IGN Mar1nov

Extremely active player with over 1900 hours of playtime, very much interested in playing with chill people and talking with them too. I also enjoy giving out mods to newbies and help them understand this mess of a game.

Ign disturbed101291 

I'm looking for a friendly clan that is expanding and I am willing to do what I can to help and contribute. I'm online almost every day and am just looking for a good group of people to make the game that much more fun.

7 hours ago, Chunck55 said:

IGN Chunck55

i am interested in joing your clan i can assure you im friendly and active and would like to join a social and expanding clan

Thanks

Hello Chunch55, 

have just accepted your friend request in game and will be sending an invite for our clan asap! :) Ty for patience and welcome! :D

3 hours ago, Mar1nov said:

IGN Mar1nov

Extremely active player with over 1900 hours of playtime, very much interested in playing with chill people and talking with them too. I also enjoy giving out mods to newbies and help them understand this mess of a game.

Hello Mar1nov, 

a clan invitation is going to be sent to you right now in game! Ty for interest in joining us and we hope you are going to have a great time being a member of our clan! :) For Discord info check message of the day as soon as you enter! ;) 

3 hours ago, disturbed101291 said:

Ign disturbed101291 

I'm looking for a friendly clan that is expanding and I am willing to do what I can to help and contribute. I'm online almost every day and am just looking for a good group of people to make the game that much more fun.

Hello disturbed101291,

i am pretty sure we are a clan that can cover exactly what you described! :) Thank you for your interest in joining us, a clan invitation is going to be sent to you right now in game! :) 

10 minutes ago, Carunar said:

hey I'm Carunar in game and your guys' clan seems awesome and friendly. I'm on every other day, like clockwork, and I would love to be a part of Code Tenno!

Hello Carunar, 

thank you for being interested in joining us! :) An in game invite is being sent to you right now, I hope you have a great time with us! Welcome! :) 

8 hours ago, hckngrind24 said:

IGN: Hckngrind24

Reason: I am a long time casual player (since beta) that finally got hooked. I am looking for a clan that uses discord, has regular events and a friendly and helpful community!

Hello Hckngrind24, we are happy to see you interested in joining us! :D I think that we are all of what you are looking for! :) We will be happy to have you as a member, an invitation has been sent in game! :) 

7 hours ago, CloverTheBunny said:

My IGN is CloverTheBunny, and I've been looking for a clan much like how you've described yours for some time now. :3

I'd love to get to know all of you at Code Tenno. x3

Hello CloverTheBunny! :) We are happy to see you interested in joining us, we would love to get to know you as well as a member of our clan! :) An invite has been sent in game, welcome at Code Tenno! :) 

5 hours ago, Olnin said:

IGN: Olnin

Can I join please :)

Sure you can join us Olnin, as long as you have understood and you are able our simplest rules of being active and friendly! :) An invite will be sent to you in game now!