The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code Tenno Recruiting (PvE / Friendly & Active / Emblem / Nice Dojo / Full Research / Fun Events / Discord Server)

Patroklos28

14 hours ago, SamuraiWMT said:

IGN: SamuraiWMT

Reason: I'm looking for some new friends to run around and shoot stuff with.

Hello SamuraiWMT, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) An invite has been sent to you in game, we 'll be happy to shoot stuff with you in the future! :) 

6 hours ago, bladesofwill said:

Hey, my IGN is bladesofwill, and I'd like to join. I'd love to have people to run stuff with.

Hello bladesofwill, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) I am pretty sure you will find plenty of people to run lot's of different stuff at Code Tenno, make sure to also use our Discord server if u want for maximum fun - runs! ^^ An invite has been sent to you in game, welcome at Code Tenno! 

2 hours ago, DemonicLlama321 said:

I have been looking for a clan and this one seems really good so I would like to join.

IGN: DemonicLlama321

Hello, nice to see you interested in joining us. :) An invite has been sent to you in game, welcome at Code Tenno! :)

3 hours ago, MidoriKonpaku said:

IGN: MidoriKonpaku

I've been looking for a clan to meet other players.

Hello MidoriKonpaku, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) We have sent you an invite in game, once you accept please check the Discord link on Message of the Day in clan and join our Discord server so that you will be able to meet and get to know a lot of our clan members and have fun with everyone! :) 

13 hours ago, Patroklos28 said:

Hello MidoriKonpaku, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) We have sent you an invite in game, once you accept please check the Discord link on Message of the Day in clan and join our Discord server so that you will be able to meet and get to know a lot of our clan members and have fun with everyone! :) 

Thank you for the invite!

Hello there. 

I represent myself and my friend (we play together, or none at all), and I wonder if we can fit into your clan. We are semi-active players, mainly active 17 to 20 (GMT +0) on work days and rather sporadically on weekends. We are new players (MR6 and MR7), strictly PvE, a bit of loot maniacs (must open simply every locker on the level) and victims of fashion frame (that Wyrm Prime is awesome). We a looking for a clan with little burdens and great opportunities for coop play and farm.

If that is okay, call us IGN: AnOriginalNick, IGN:KagamiShinigami

Edit: forgot to mention, we are based in eastern Europe, get around 40ms to Frankfurt.

Edited by AnOriginalNick

IGN:TheBudderSlapper

Reason:My previous clan wasn't active enough and i just used it for trading. Some blueprints that i needed weren't fully researched or even started. I'm tired of roaming around it alone and i'm tired of not fully researched blueprints.I am infact very friendly, but extremely talkative.I'm a big fan of melter weapons and one-shot weapons, and i am obsessed when it comes to getting new stuff.

Edited by TheBudderSlapper

16 hours ago, AnOriginalNick said:

Hello there. 

I represent myself and my friend (we play together, or none at all), and I wonder if we can fit into your clan. We are semi-active players, mainly active 17 to 20 (GMT +0) on work days and rather sporadically on weekends. We are new players (MR6 and MR7), strictly PvE, a bit of loot maniacs (must open simply every locker on the level) and victims of fashion frame (that Wyrm Prime is awesome). We a looking for a clan with little burdens and great opportunities for coop play and farm.

If that is okay, call us IGN: AnOriginalNick, IGN:KagamiShinigami

Edit: forgot to mention, we are based in eastern Europe, get around 40ms to Frankfurt.

Hello there, nice to see you interested in joining us AnOriginalNick! :) We would be happy to become your ingame home for both of you! :) We have plenty of players that are victims of fashion frame in our clan (myself included :P ) so you will have no problems getting used to the environment! :) An invite has been sent to both of you so we will see you when you get online, have fun in the meantime! :) 

14 hours ago, TheBudderSlapper said:

IGN:TheBudderSlapper

Reason:My previous clan wasn't active enough and i just used it for trading. Some blueprints that i needed weren't fully researched or even started. I'm tired of roaming around it alone and i'm tired of not fully researched blueprints.I am infact very friendly, but extremely talkative.I'm a big fan of melter weapons and one-shot weapons, and i am obsessed when it comes to getting new stuff.

Hello TheBudderSlapper, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) I know how it feels to be a part of an empty clan with no research done on blueprints that you would like to have! It is not a pleasant experience and that is why I have struggled to make Code Tenno the exact opposite of that experience, an active clan with all the research done and a place where you can have fun and play with others all the time! :) If you are talkative then you will enjoy for sure our Discord server and hanging out with other members of our clan there! :) We will be happy to have you as a member, an invite is waiting for your reply in game! :) 

11 hours ago, becauseno said:

Eh hi

IGN: becauseno

Srsly thats my IGN name.

Imma College student tho... Currently rank 4

Edit: I'm in SG... Pings gonna be high

Hello becauseno, happy to see you interested in joining us, hopefully ping shouldn't be an issue, an invite is sent to you in game, welcome to Code Tenno. :) 

10 hours ago, Thenameisjake said:

Hi, my ign is Abraham Drinkin

Reason: i use to be on pc and moved onto pc and currently starting over so could use the help. I also enjoy helping others when i can.

Hello Abraham Drinkin, nice to see you interested in joining us. We have a lot of helpful members and new players that you could rank up with. Your ign does not match any in game nicknames, couldn't send the clan invite, please check your IGN and type it out exactly as it is in game, without space and exactly as it is. Thank you for your time.

On 5/17/2016 at 0:20 PM, Patroklos28 said:

Hello Abraham Drinkin, nice to see you interested in joining us. We have a lot of helpful members and new players that you could rank up with. Your ign does not match any in game nicknames, couldn't send the clan invite, please check your IGN and type it out exactly as it is in game, without space and exactly as it is. Thank you for your time.

Sorry about that, the ign is Thenameisjake. Sorry about the mix up.