The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code Tenno Recruiting (PvE / Friendly & Active / Emblem / Nice Dojo / Full Research / Fun Events / Discord Server)

Patroklos28

On 17/5/2016 at 11:27 PM, Requient said:

What time is the majority of your player base active?  As a late night West Coaster here in NA, it's sometimes hard to find a clan that has a reasonable presence in my game time.  Thanks

Hello Requient, nice to see you interested in joining us. Although through our recruitment i have struggled to make a decent EU and NA player base so that everyone finds people to play with at all hours of the day, most of our players at this point are from EU and so i would say that a safe assumption for main timezone would be GMT +1. You will find players in all times of the day, but the peak of activity happens late in the afternoon and night time of EU timezones.

5 hours ago, Patroklos28 said:

Hello Requient, nice to see you interested in joining us. Although through our recruitment i have struggled to make a decent EU and NA player base so that everyone finds people to play with at all hours of the day, most of our players at this point are from EU and so i would say that a safe assumption for main timezone would be GMT +1. You will find players in all times of the day, but the peak of activity happens late in the afternoon and night time of EU timezones.

Understood. Thanks for the info, and best of luck.

Hey, been playing this game, like you, since closed beta with some brakes. :)

Haven't been active for about 2 months, but now since there is more content that i want to grind I'm going to play again, and it's more fun with a clan!

Hope you can accept me!

IGN: justo202

10 hours ago, DoTheSpringtrappy said:

Hello.

I am a Mastery Rank 4 player with 5-days-a-week activity(maybe more) and am looking for a clan like this.

I find it optimal.

Therefore,I request entry into this community.

IGN:DoTheSpringtrappy

(It's basically the same as in the forums.

Hello DoTheSpringtrappy, nice to see you interested in joining us. We hope you enjoy your stay, an invite has been sent in the game.

6 hours ago, justo202 said:

Hey, been playing this game, like you, since closed beta with some brakes. :)

Haven't been active for about 2 months, but now since there is more content that i want to grind I'm going to play again, and it's more fun with a clan!

Hope you can accept me!

IGN: justo202

Hello Justo202, nice to see you interested in joining us. We are happy to have you as a member, we sure think gameplay is more fun with a clan and we try to ensure that! An invite has been sent in game, enjoy! :)

Hey there, I just left my main gaming community's clan as most of the members are no longer active in warframe, therefore I am again looking for a friendly clan.

I startet playing warframe only a good month ago on PS4 and only recently (11hours played) have switched over to PC.

Would be great to get invited.

IGN: MadKoi 

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RodgersDodger said:

IGN: RodgersDodger

Reason I am looking for a fun and friendly community to start playing with

Hello RodgersDodger, an invite cannot be sent as it says that you are already in a clan, we would be happy to have you but you will have to leave your previous clan for that to happen, have fun in the meantime Tenno!

1 hour ago, demohammer said:

hello im a new player have been playing for like 1 week im M level 2 i would like to join the clan since i dont have many friend on the game so can play with others my IGN is demonhammer

Hello demnohammer, you will find players to play with at Code Tenno for sure, as well as people to help you with info or answer any questions you have! :) Don't forget that you can join Discord to make the whole process a lot easier and faster as well! :) Have fun at Code Tenno, an invite is waiting for you in game! 

Hello,

my IGN is Hadrael. I've been playing for 3 weeks now. Although playing with strangers is good, playing with people i know is a lot funnier. So i would like to join your clan. I'm kinda new to the game mechanics (only yesterday i learned about Syndicates xD) so expect a lot of dumb questions.

Yellow,

I am a old player, also from beta, trying to pick up the game again. I still am a little confused about the new damage stuff and new content but I would like to join and share experiences with a welcoming clan. Taking the words of Hadrael "expect a lot of dumb questions" :)

IGN: alTabWBC

Edited by alTabWBC

On 16/6/2016 at 1:28 PM, Hadrael said:

Hello,

my IGN is Hadrael. I've been playing for 3 weeks now. Although playing with strangers is good, playing with people i know is a lot funnier. So i would like to join your clan. I'm kinda new to the game mechanics (only yesterday i learned about Syndicates xD) so expect a lot of dumb questions.

Hello Hadrael, nice to see you interested in joining us! :) We are happy to help our members understand all they need to know about the game and help you with any questions you have! :) Make sure you log in our Discord since it is the best way to have your questions answered in real time from our most experienced members! :) You will find our server on the message of the day in our clan. Welcome at Code Tenno! 

14 hours ago, alTabWBC said:

Yellow,

I am a old player, also from beta, trying to pick up the game again. I still am a little confused about the new damage stuff and new content but I would like to join and share experiences with a welcoming clan. Taking the words of Hadrael "expect a lot of dumb questions" :)

IGN: alTabWBC

Hello alTabWBC. :) Nice to see a fellow Tenno coming back into the game, i know it can be hard to get back into it without someone to help you with questions that you will have. We are happy to help our members and allow them to fully enjoy all content! :) Make sure you join Discord as you join so that you can have a great experience, get to know your clan mates but also have all your questions answered right away! :) Welcome at Code Tenno.