The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code Tenno Recruiting (PvE / Friendly & Active / Emblem / Nice Dojo / Full Research / Fun Events / Discord Server)

Patroklos28

4 hours ago, spyroxion said:

IGN: Spyroxion

Reason: looking for friendly clan I liked the description, also I love that you use discord, I really like to talk with someone while gaming :)

Nice to see you interested in joining us Spyroxion. Really good to see that you love Discord, we really value that most of our members use it and we all get to talk and have fun while playing! :) An invite will be sent in the game once you are free of clan, welcome at Code Tenno! 

Edited by Patroklos28

IGN: Deneoxcu

Reason: I want a clan that'd be willing to play casually as well as competitively. Looking around at some clans, and this one seemed to be the best fit. I have a mic and can easily get discord.

Edited by Deneoxcu

14 hours ago, I_am_Mr_E said:

IGN: I_am_Mr_E

MR: 3

I love the game, but I'm still pretty clueless. Playing alone sucks!

US West Coast, but I play all hours.

Have mic & discord, can't believe anyone would want to play without talking.

Hello Mr. E, 

nice to see you interested in joining us. We can certainly help you with your questions about the game, we all began from exactly the same position so no worries there. :) 

Good to hear that you are a Discord user, that helps a lot and makes it more fun for everyone to play. 

An invite is sent to you in game right now, welcome at Code Tenno! 

(To be able to send the invite you need to not be a member of another clan, exit the clan you are in if you still want to be a member at Code Tenno.) 

Edited by Patroklos28

6 hours ago, mrpenguin67 said:

IGN:MrPenguin67

Reason: You seem like the type of clan that I've been looking for, very friendly and helpful towards new players. 

Hello MrPenguin67, 

nice to see you interested in joining us. We try indeed to help all of our members have a good time in the game, and for tha reason we encourage our members to use Discord so that we have fun talking, answer all the questions you may have in real time and get to know each other! :) 

An invite is coming your way in game, welcome at Code Tenno! :) 

(To be able to send the invite you need to not be a member of another clan, exit the clan you are in if you still want to be a member at Code Tenno.) 

Edited by Patroklos28

4 hours ago, GhostCommander12 said:

Im already in a clan but am i allowed to come on discord and talk and just hang out?

Hello GhostCommander12, 

this is not a question i get too often to be completely honest with you, altough i cannot seem to find any harm in having you on our Discord. If you can add me in game and we can sure sort it out. :) 

IGN: Gamerx219

Reason: I recently came back to Warframe after a long time from a break, last time I remember playing was when Mirage was released. I'm looking for a Dojo to join for a bit of social reading and getting some new BP learned to keep on ranking up.

Edited by gamerx219
Enter doesn't move the cursor down :/

19 hours ago, Ratont said:

IGN: Ratont
Reason: looking for friendly clan =)

Hello Ratont, nice to see you interested in joining, you sure found a friendly clan here. :) 
An invite has been sent to you in game, please make sure to check the Discord server invite link on clan's message of the day to join us on Discord! :) 

I'd like to join, cause well i'd like to join!! I'm a new tenno that is looking for help from other friendly tennos. I'd like to make new friends and just hangout and play with other people that play the same guy I like to play. I'm active and friendly, but and kind of a weird and obnoxious guy at sometimes but please take care of me! Plus i really like the emblem you guys made, looks sick af.

IGN: DaShlt221

MR: 3

IGN: Cotillion

Reason:  I am still relatively new to the game and are looking for more people to play with.  This game is so much better when played together IMO.  Your clan seems to be friendly and active and I like your core selling points.

MR: 5

Play Time: I am often on late night PST (10pm - 2am)

I have both a mic and discord.  Also I have sent you an in game friend request so please feel free to reach out when you have time.