The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MINAMOTO GENJI storm clan recruiting active WF players.

(XBOX)millz monzter

What's up Tenno?

Quality over quantity. 

This clan is mostly comprised of adults with a wide range of ages.  Many members are married, have kids, and have jobs.  There is a growing number of single and younger players as well.   We are not a band of COD kids who talk smack so we ask that you are respectful toward others, especially when you're in Genji chat parties of 9-12 Tennos deep.  We do not judge race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other "ism" people may have.  Respect toward others is really important. We treat each other like friends so you must have a mic.  Be excellent toward one another!

Minamoto Genji is in an alliance with Arbiters Rage, whom we fully support and follow.  Thanks to Arbiters Rage, Genji has become a solid storm clan.  There is no begging or selling parts for plat.   By joining Genji, you will become involved in a 3500+ member community, which you can access anytime through the Alliance chat tab.  You will be eligible to wear Arbiters Rage emblem as well. 

YES,  there are many benefits of joining a storm clan.  The Minamoto Genji dojo is maximized.  Research is complete and  solar rail construction is a huge & ongoing interest of the clan.  There is an official rank system, beginning with Ashigaru (Japanese foot soldier) and leading upward to the Shogun, who are identified as the clan leaders.  Some ranks are based on a Tenno's progression through MR and other ranks are based on a Tenno's willingness to accept leadership responsibilities within the clan.  There is a  7/14 activity regulation established and it is utilized.  Also, we hold weekly events and contests where rewards (i.e. plat & prime parts) are given to clan members as a result of participation. 

Genji clan uses a communication app outside of the game where members are able to interact throughout the day.   Whether it's joking around or setting up a mission, the app has proven beneficial.  As a result of good communication, few Tennos are demoted and expelled from the clan as a result of inactivity.  We recognize life can get in the way sometimes.  Also, we do have a clan emblem which is worn on the right shoulder.

We like to think we make "Tennos out of Guardians."  All former Destiny players are welcome to Minamoto Genji war clan

Please feel free to ask questions on this thread.   Message me here or XB1 message me at: millz monzter.  Also, you can contact one of the Minamoto Genji Shoguns at:  Doc Johnson05 or CDArgh.  We're glad to assist you, Tenno!  Whether you join Minamoto Genji or not, I hope that you have an excellent Warframe experience. 

GENJI!!!!!!  RAGE ON!!!

With respect,

millz monzter

Edited by (XB1)millz monzter
rewrite update

I've just hit MR3 after playing a bit when the game launched on Xbox and just came back after fizzling out on The Division. I feel like I'm just barely scratching the surface of this game. I keep wondering how a free game has so much more content than The Division or Destiny. I'd love to join a "large"ish clan like yours but not one too large like a mountain or moon clan. I'd really like to get down with some acolyte farming during this event too.

Edited by (XB1)KillerDuck03

Thx Mob!  Much respect, man!  RAAAGE!!! 

KillerDuck 03 ~ thx for your interest in Minamoto Genji.   I'm searching you now through smart glass and it's responding with "not available."  We have clan members online right now seeking acolyte.  Please XB1 msg:  millz monzter as soon as you are able and  I will be able to connect you to some of the clan leaders.

Thanks again.  Rage!

Millz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...